Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-15-2008, 06:30 AM   #21
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
I got one thing to mention, now I am goofy at explaning myself, but I love music so much, it gives me a high like nothing else, when I find people that love the same kind of music as I do.
I know maybe that music doesn't make alot of people happy, but it does help & if when you find that right kind of music, it can help you have a better outlook on life (or it has with me).

Find a kind of song, artist & get into the feel of the music or lyrics.
Get a feel of happiness in yourself & don't let others bring you down.

So what music are you into ?
I'm a 80's heavy metal freak (Iron-Maiden, Judas-Priest, Helloween, Metallica, Black-Sabbath, Van-Halen, Accept......)
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:47 PM   #22
carbaski
Privileged Member

carbaski has a maximum reputation! (1000+)carbaski has a maximum reputation! (1000+)carbaski has a maximum reputation! (1000+)carbaski has a maximum reputation! (1000+)carbaski has a maximum reputation! (1000+)carbaski has a maximum reputation! (1000+)carbaski has a maximum reputation! (1000+)carbaski has a maximum reputation! (1000+)carbaski has a maximum reputation! (1000+)carbaski has a maximum reputation! (1000+)carbaski has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Here's another way at looking at things: When I feel depressed I try to remember that I am a unique being whose own experience, whose own existence is but transitory, a moment gone in a flash of time. Life is what I choose it to be. I have one shot to live a happy life. I have to step away from society for a moment and see the world and existence for what it is. I'm just a small part of the world, of being, looking upon itself. Everything else, society, religion, unjust laws, rules, expectations, whatever, is bullshit but we all have to deal with it. I'm happy that I exist, albeit for a moment, and I try to enjoy my one shot at being, and marvel at the going ons of all the people around me.

At least this outlook helps me. I can't say it will work for anyone else.

Remember, one's greatest achievement is one's continued existence.

Easing up on the expectations of yourself and other people helps, too.
carbaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #23
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I get the meaning of what people are saying here but to Shysnale about telling him that he "needs to seek help" is kind of like patronizing.

He KNOWS he has depression, what people need to do is relax him rather than tell him what to do.

Most people feel like they aren't a force in society; it happens a lot more common than one might expect.

Suicide should not be an option.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:45 PM   #24
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So AWDracer,try to understand...
People were just trying to be nice and give advise to help someone in need.
A thread like this should never have been started in the first place but since it was the people here tried to do the best they could,and thats something....
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:45 AM   #25
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shysnale,I was a bi-polar manic-depressive and suicid was all I considered for 6 years after I lost everything good in my life in one day.I'm not trying to compare you and I as no two people or situations are ever the same or even really that close in comparison BUT NOW after years of getting up when I didn't want to,Avoiding knives,guns,ropes,traines,other cars,high places,and trying to avoid all chances to get out of my situation....I survived and I love my life now.I would have never felt so great now if I had just listened to myself then.I would have done myself the biggest injustice ever simply because I wasn't able to see down the span of time to when things Would improve.I'm so thankful that I didn't take my own life and if I can be so bold Shysnale,If you trust me when I say that one day you will be thankful you didn't take yours,I promise,one day you'll look back and say I was right...I truly hope you live to see that day.

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:44 AM   #26
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
I have lived a third of my life and I realize I have nothing to give to the society. I should find the courage to finish me off.

All I'll do if I stay alive is consume energy that would be useful for the people who really have something to give to the world.

That would be a waste.
You seem to have contributed a lot to RB
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:39 PM   #27
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I knew a guy who tried to kill himself with a rifle, and got his leg for some reason, so he walked in crutches for 10 years, until he successfully got the bullet in the back of his mouth the second time.

I think drowning is a better way to go, they say it is peaceful.
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:09 PM   #28
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricken View Post
I think drowning is a better way to go, they say it is peaceful.
That is one of the most retarded statements i have ever seen.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:16 PM   #29
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are obviously NOT a lifeguard,are you stricken!?

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:06 PM   #30
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb

this thread should have been in the rowdy room or could be moved there.

It just has a "tension" feeling to this to be in idle chat.

doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote