Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2006, 06:17 AM   #34
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to pussycat

The slap jolts my head to the side and I gasp from the unexpected force, though I open my eyes slightly, concentrating on anything but the mirror. My eyes land on the box of toys and I cringe slightly at the sight of tassled whips, tiny leather outfits, gags, vibrators, dildos, handcuffs, clamps, more, and several things I didn't recognise yet though that looked completely haunting.
I let out held breath as he comes out of me, relaxing slightly and sinking a little lower onto the bed. But the moment he speaks and presses onto my hole I sit straight up, chewing my lip nervously. I can feel silent tears begin to run down my cheeks and I whimper as he penetrates my tight butt, the trying to push the ball gag out with my tongue unsuccessfully.