Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-12-2008, 07:24 PM   #41
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If she did post it I'd be the only one who looks at the high heels
Old 02-12-2008, 07:29 PM   #42
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
If she did post it I'd be the only one who looks at the high heels
i'm sure koda would join you rogue
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:14 AM   #43
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I've noticed that in some areas the moderators are quick to delete, quick to edit, and quick to ban.

No examples will be used here. Some quick bans were well deserved.

In the opposite sense, there have been times where the moderators haven't done enough.

Take this thread for example.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10690

edited but not closed until an embarrassing nine days later.

Some spammer threads have also yet to be locked or deleted.

I don't think it's interpretation of the rules that is a problem. It's consistency.

Another example.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10171

The first person to reply to the thread broke the rules. Insults outside the Rowdy Room. Now the only reason I'm using this as an example is because that person obviously is me. I was never warned about insulting a member outside the Rowdy Room, even if it was *checks to see if in RR* that asshole ctomie. No warning. Ever.

The no warning was the final straw of events that ultimately influenced my decision to leave RB for a month. I was planning to go on longer but I felt refreshed enough to make the board better. Which I have done slightly with fun games in Idle Talk, instead of borderline RR banter.

Anyway, before I start to ramble, in some areas the mods are doing a good job. In others there is some need for more action and more consistency.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:40 AM   #44
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
I've noticed that in some areas the moderators are quick to delete, quick to edit, and quick to ban.

No examples will be used here. Some quick bans were well deserved.

In the opposite sense, there have been times where the moderators haven't done enough.

Take this thread for example.

edited but not closed until an embarrassing nine days later.
I was involved in that thread and I think the mod response there was not only appropriate, but also very quick.

Although that thread was up for more than a week, before it was locked, the initial "real rape" post was up for less than an hour, before Sternenlied edited it, to remove the reference to "real rape."

I would wager that's about as fast of a mod response as you're going to get on any forum.

Edit: Upon rereading that thread, I fail to see why it was locked at all. The post which broke the rules was removed by a mod. More than a week later, a different mod came waltzing along and announced, this thread is locked.... That would be another example of the overzealous modding I was talking about earlier.

Quote:

I don't think it's interpretation of the rules that is a problem. It's consistency.

Another example.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10171

The first person to reply to the thread broke the rules. Insults outside the Rowdy Room. Now the only reason I'm using this as an example is because that person obviously is me. I was never warned about insulting a member outside the Rowdy Room, even if it was *checks to see if in RR* that asshole ctomie. No warning. Ever.

The no warning was the final straw of events that ultimately influenced my decision to leave RB for a month.
As I told RapeU at the time... In all of the time I've been online, he is the first person I've ever known to leave a forum because he DIDN'T get warned or banned.

Last edited by cleanfun4all; 02-13-2008 at 02:48 AM.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:51 AM   #45
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hehehe!
Old 02-13-2008, 06:10 AM   #46
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
Edit: Upon rereading that thread, I fail to see why it was locked at all. The post which broke the rules was removed by a mod. More than a week later, a different mod came waltzing along and announced, this thread is locked.... That would be another example of the overzealous modding I was talking about earlier.

myself i think it was handled good . and it was voiced that it should be deleted or locked in the thread . i agreed with either one of those choices . no problem at all from me with what was done with it .
Old 02-13-2008, 09:23 AM   #47
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Yeah, go figure. You'd rather a thread that was already dealt with by a mod turn into a thread about everyone neg-repping some other member and him resorting to insults in return. We all know that had that thread continued and a member (or members) been warned for insults outside the Rowdy Room, which is undoubtedly where the thread was leading, then you'd be bitching about that too.

It was actually the board's members who didn't want the thread to remain active and requested it be locked. So, listening to members and doing as they asked is "overzealous modding"? There's only one overzealous person in this thread and that's you with your farcical attempts at mod bashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
I have made no insults towards you. I used firefox's name because I was more focused and irritated that a thread like this was still alive. If you would like to discuss this further send me a PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
I think a mod needs to close this thread and remove it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
FWIW, I disagree. Lock it, yes, but I think it's valuable to have it around to show visitors and new members that we deal in FANTASY ONLY - and that we're serious about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, admin also never criticised my decisions either. In fact he hasn't felt the need to get involved at all in all the moderators' decisions for a very long time.
Wouldn't your point suggest admin thinks we're making the right decisions as well?
And just to elaborate on Stern's point, during the numerous PMs I've recently shared with admin, he seems to be very happy with how I moderate and has not objected to, or criticised, any of my decisions.

Last edited by Wicked; 02-13-2008 at 09:51 AM.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:23 PM   #48
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Yeah, go figure. You'd rather a thread that was already dealt with by a mod turn into a thread about everyone neg-repping some other member and him resorting to insults in return. We all know that had that thread continued and a member (or members) been warned for insults outside the Rowdy Room, which is undoubtedly where the thread was leading, then you'd be bitching about that too.

It was actually the board's members who didn't want the thread to remain active and requested it be locked. So, listening to members and doing as they asked is "overzealous modding"?

Good point but as you know we seem to have a culture of blame a mod rather than think first.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 02-13-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:31 PM   #49
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, it seems members (some, at least) find nothing bad with listing some celeb's names, will you do something about that also???

Or your ears are open only for members who agree?
Old 02-13-2008, 01:37 PM   #50
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Ok, it seems members (some, at least) find nothing bad with listing some celeb's names, will you do something about that also???

Or your ears are open only for members who agree?
Sorry mate,

You will need to expand your meaning on that one, not too sure what your asking?
Old 02-13-2008, 01:52 PM   #51
ego
the obscure

It was directed to Wicked, but i'd like to see your POV as well.

To explain myself, Wicked say that he was acting as a responce to some members' request. So far, so good.
To the thread in question, it seems that some members consider that a list of names is not against the rules and that Rogue's post shouldnt be edited.

I ask, is Wicked intended to content that as well?
Old 02-13-2008, 03:37 PM   #52
touriquet2001
please delete

for the record ... i pretty much agree with rogue's point of view on the celeb thing .
Old 02-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #53
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post

It was actually the board's members who didn't want the thread to remain active and requested it be locked. So, listening to members and doing as they asked is "overzealous modding"? There's only one overzealous person in this thread and that's you with your farcical attempts at mod bashing.
*Checks to make sure this is in the Rowdy Room.*

Wicked, go fuck yourself.

Why do you insist on portraying the slightest disagreement with you as "mod bashing?"

Here's a new flash you, you aren't the only mod on this forum. If you were, or if myself and others were criticizing all of the mods, then I could see you calling it "mod bashing" but, you aren't and we're not.

Of all of the people who've been mods here, I've had issues with precisely three. Innocent, MDS and you. You've all three had the same Kindergarten teacher approach to modding. Innocent added to that by thinking that everyone else on the board should conform to her own personal views on references to underage sex.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:23 PM   #54
cleanfun4all

To Ego, Clan Hunter and Touri...

I read your posts a couple of times and I think there's some misunderstanding there.

I think Ego thought that Wicked was saying that he had locked the celebrity rape thread because members requested it and that's what Ego is asking about.

I might be wrong there, but that's how I read it.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:26 PM   #55
touriquet2001
please delete

he's asking if the member's wants are gonna get it opened back up

edit : anyhow that is the way i read it

Last edited by touriquet2001; 02-13-2008 at 04:30 PM. Reason: add to it
Old 02-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #56
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
I was involved in that thread and I think the mod response there was not only appropriate, but also very quick.

Although that thread was up for more than a week, before it was locked, the initial "real rape" post was up for less than an hour, before Sternenlied edited it, to remove the reference to "real rape."

I would wager that's about as fast of a mod response as you're going to get on any forum.
I say that threads like that should be locked from the beginning because it has the potential to cause insults outside of the Rowdy Room and the potential to drive new members away.

Quote:
Wicked was not being overzealous. His response wasn't as quick as I wanted it to be, but the point of locking the thread was to prevent any replies against the original poster or other insults.

Think of it this way. Was there any need for a discussion in the thread? Was there any need of members posting that "someone doesn't know the rules" or "you should go jump of a cliff and die?" (yes I know that wasn't exactly what was posted) No, there wasn't and it pissed me off that comments similar to those were posted days after the thread should have gone to the depths of RB.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #57
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all
Wicked, go fuck yourself.
Congratulations ...

I was really surprised when I saw this thread go along for that long a time without any insult, on an objective and rational basis. Opinions being posted in a civil fashion.

But gladly ... I wasn't disappointed in the end. You finally made it!

Can't we just keep this kind of "arguing" out of this thread.
It IS the Rowdy Room and if you want to insult people ... fine ... your choice. But tell me: why?
Why is it necessary to "make your point" by insulting people? Are you incapable or just unwilling to stay polite?
Old 02-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #58
clan_hunter

Quote:

Of all of the people who've been mods here, I've had issues with precisely three. Innocent, MDS and you. You've all three had the same Kindergarten teacher approach to modding. Innocent added to that by thinking that everyone else on the board should conform to her own personal views on references to underage sex.
I have to point out there that all though it may look like a Kindegarten or kid gloves way of handling most threads, that at no point did any of the other mods or admin say "HANG ON" to any of the three above, "YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR" and re-modded the thread reversing there decisions.

Why?

Because the other mods agree with the decisions made(i am speaking past tense as a member here rather than as a mod having recently becoming a mod myself)...... its just that it seems that just due to time scales and time on the board, Innocent, MDS and now mostly Wicked did/does most of the work as they are on here due to the time scales the rest of the mods are on, therefore it only seems like that he is being over the top as in reality he is the one that is on here alot of the time before other mods doing the work we would take the same line as he has in many of his decision's, simply fact is he usually gets to the threads first.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 02-13-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:03 PM   #59
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Congratulations ...

I was really surprised when I saw this thread go along for that long a time without any insult, on an objective and rational basis. Opinions being posted in a civil fashion.

But gladly ... I wasn't disappointed in the end. You finally made it!

Can't we just keep this kind of "arguing" out of this thread.
It IS the Rowdy Room and if you want to insult people ... fine ... your choice. But tell me: why?
Why is it necessary to "make your point" by insulting people? Are you incapable or just unwilling to stay polite?
If you look at my earlier posts, you'll see that I was being civil. Right up to the point that Wicked started his crap about "mod bashing."
Old 02-13-2008, 06:04 PM   #60
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
I have to point out there that all though it may look like a Kindegarten or kid gloves way of handling most threads, that at no point did any of the other mods or admin say "HANG ON" to any of the three above, "YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR" and re-modded the thread reversing there decisions.

Why?

Because the other mods agree with the decisions made(i am speaking past tense as a member here rather than as a mod having recently becoming a mod myself)...... its just that it seems that just due to time scales and time on the board, Innocent, MDS and now mostly Wicked did/does most of the work as they are on here due to the time scales the rest of the mods are on, therefore it only seems like that he is being over the top as in reality he is the one that is on here alot of the time before other mods doing the work we would take the same line as he has in many of his decision's, simply fact is he usually gets to the threads first.

Well, I obviously have no personal knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes here, or of what one mod thinks about another one.

That said, I would not make the assumption on any board, that all the mods agree, just because they aren't publicly disagreeing.

Back last year, on a forum where I'm a mod, I was absolutely incensed when another mod came waltzing in and locked a thread that I not only didn't see a problem with, but I was posting in. But, rather than unlocking it or posting on the board what I thought about it being locked, I instead talked to her privately. That's the way it's done and any remotely well run forum. Mods publicly arguing with one another, can never lead to anything good.