Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-11-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Da Rulez

Are in place for a reason, why people bitch and moan when the mods enforce them I will never know. Hopefully the bull will stop and the day will come when people take five minutes outta their time of registering and joining to look over the rule page.

Mods aren't paid to do this and take time outta their lives to make sure RB is full functional and everyone enjoys their stay here. That's all I wanted to say...and I am in need of some candy corn. *can't wait for halloween to come around.

Oh yea this isn't directed at anyone in particular...just saw some bullshit and said 'That's dumb just get over it and abide by the rules.'. So yea...it aint a thang but a chicken wang tied to a shoe string in the spring.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:07 PM   #2
cleanfun4all

I've seen a couple of posts like that lately and for a variety of reasons, I decided to keep my mouth shut. But, since you brought it up...

I think one of the reasons that some members here sometimes take issue with the rules, is the way the rules are interpreted and enforced here, is a bit different from most other rape forums.

I don't personally know of a single rape forum that allows real rape. I know of one that does blur the line between fantasy and reality. But most rape forums have some variation of a rule that says, this forum is about fantasy and consensual role play, no real rape allowed.

But, on this board, it's come to the point where that's taken to the extreme. To the point that some members make some posts about the rape of a very well known celebrity who has discussed her rape, both in a bestselling book and on national television and a mod jumps in and deletes all of their posts because it's about "real rape."

It's not hard for me to see why some members would take issue with being told that they can't discuss something on an adult forum, that has been discussed on broadcast television.

I would also add that some of the posts that were deleted were for long time members who've made a lot of posts on this forum. In other words, people who should have a good idea of what is and isn't allowed here.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:35 AM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Come on people, mods are human beigns as well, they also do mistakes. Some of us are ready anytime for some mod bashing..... but i've rarely see a thanks to them for keep the place running.

For instance, i'd like to say now: Wicked, you do great job with spammers!
Thanks!
Old 02-12-2008, 07:35 AM   #4
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Hmm.... I was expecting yet another mod bashing thread......

cleanfun, here's a couple of quotes for you regarding that thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
I think taking care of the thread and reminding everyone of the rules suffices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
I think in the topic in question deletion of posts and a reminder of the rules should be enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
For instance, i'd like to say now: Wicked, you do great job with spammers!
Thanks Ego.

Last edited by Wicked; 02-12-2008 at 07:37 AM.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:51 AM   #5
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
But, on this board, it's come to the point where that's taken to the extreme. To the point that some members make some posts about the rape of a very well known celebrity who has discussed her rape, both in a bestselling book and on national television and a mod jumps in and deletes all of their posts because it's about "real rape."

It's not hard for me to see why some members would take issue with being told that they can't discuss something on an adult forum, that has been discussed on broadcast television.

This point is currently being discussed internally, like you i was around when this was first introduced and it was used to remove/enforce rules about members talking about how to rape in real life or talking about them having committed a real rape but it seem's in my personal opinion (not a mod opinion) it is being taken out of context in recent times.

Then on the other hand who wants to talk about a celeb that was raped, what more can you discuss other than "he/she was raped".
Old 02-12-2008, 11:50 AM   #6
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey Wicked, dont be that confident!
Here is a couple of more quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous
He handled that thread to a bad way....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Bad way? He fucked it up!

Last edited by ego; 02-12-2008 at 12:48 PM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:17 PM   #7
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Hmm.... I was expecting yet another mod bashing thread......

cleanfun, here's a couple of quotes for you regarding that thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
I think taking care of the thread and reminding everyone of the rules suffices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
I think in the topic in question deletion of posts and a reminder of the rules should be enough.

Cool, there’s nothing quite like quotes that are taken utterly out of context and without a link back to where they were originally posted.

I skimmed through both somedude and stern’s posts, from the past couple of weeks and I could not find where those quotes came from.

From the tone of their replies, it sounds like to me that someone, you perhaps, was wanting to do something to punish the members who posted in that thread and that somedude and stern were saying that they thought the deletion of the posts, constituted sufficient action.

Regardless, one thing is for certain, those quotes were not posted in the thread I was talking about.

Just to be clear, this is thread I was referring to.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10891

and this post specifically. I can’t quote it directly, because the thread is locked and thus, the quote button has been disabled, but here’s the link.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...10&postcount=7

Quote:
Wicked: Do I really need to remind you all of the rules??? No real rape PERIOD and especially NO talk about rape/molestation of children.

Consider this thread locked and all posts that break the rules edited.
I find it bemusing that while that post has the tone of a kindergarten teacher saying, “how many times have I told you, no running in the halls, PERIOD.” There’s another thread on this board on the EXACT SAME SUBJECT, that nobody seemed to have an issue with.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=3

I was also referring to a few posts that were made in this thread.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=2798&page=9

And specifically, this post in that thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
In relation to the thread about celebrities that have been raped, if it had been posted here would that not have broken the rules? I didn't see the other posts so I can't comment on them, but I merely stated the celebrities who have spoken about their rape in the past. Didn't Tori Amos write a fucking song about it? I don't think eliminating any mention of it here will make much of a difference.

Incase any mod says "Here we go again", you clearly don't know me, I have never complained before and this isn't bullshit like those Rowdy Room arguments. I just don't like having my posts edited, simple as that, I believe this is the first time. Especially when it was one merely listing some names, rather than describing any real rape and getting off on it. Granted, this may have been the author of the thread's intention, but the whole topic should have been deleted immediately then. While you're at it, edit Rapeboard's first ever thread, by Menace!

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=3

I know I'm not going to get a RB as dark as those days, and I may not even want that, but mods, come on, loosen up. I'm not making light of these rapes by any means, but these victims are famous and the information is already out there. No disrespect to this thread either, I just used it to make my point.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:23 PM   #8
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
This point is currently being discussed internally, like you i was around when this was first introduced and it was used to remove/enforce rules about members talking about how to rape in real life or talking about them having committed a real rape but it seem's in my personal opinion (not a mod opinion) it is being taken out of context in recent times.

Then on the other hand who wants to talk about a celeb that was raped, what more can you discuss other than "he/she was raped".
I'm glad to know that this is being discussed and that you seem to see the point I was making.

To be clear, I have no objection to a rule that says no real rape. In fact, on other forums, I myself have opened more than one can of ban on members who could not understand the difference between fantasy and reality. I just feel that lately, on this board, that rule has been enforced to the point of silliness.

As for who wants to talk about a celebrity who's been raped, or what more can you discuss. Well, I really don't know, since I didn't see the posts, but it seems that some members thought there was something to discuss there.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:30 PM   #9
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Cool, there’s nothing quite like quotes that are taken utterly out of context and without a link back to where they were originally posted.

I skimmed through both somedude and stern’s posts, from the past couple of weeks and I could not find where those quotes came from.
That's why I don't appreciate being quoted without my approval.

That's because those posts were made in the moderator forum while discussing the subject of that topic.

Quote:
From the tone of their replies, it sounds like to me that someone, you perhaps, was wanting to do something to punish the members who posted in that thread and that somedude and stern were saying that they thought the deletion of the posts, constituted sufficient action.
A sound assumption. Not entirely correct though.

Quote:
I find it bemusing that while that post has the tone of a kindergarten teacher saying, “how many times have I told you, no running in the halls, PERIOD.” There’s another thread on this board on the EXACT SAME SUBJECT, that nobody seemed to have an issue with.
Well, as you can see I'm sure the thread you refer to is a rather old one.
I wasn't even a member of this board when it was started.
As some members from those days might remember several rules have been changed and/or implemented since them (underage rape for example - which was allowed back then).
I can only assume the thread still exists only because nobody bothered (or maybe everyone just forgot) to remove it back then.

Quote:
To be clear, I have no objection to a rule that says no real rape. In fact, on other forums, I myself have opened more than one can of ban on members who could not understand the difference between fantasy and reality. I just feel that lately, on this board, that rule has been enforced to the point of silliness.
One of the reasons the subject is being discussed right now.
I know from many posts that most members don't believe it but please give us the benefit of the doubt ... we moderators actually ARE working ... down in our badly illuminated cellar with no windows.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:41 PM   #10
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

at the risk of being told i'm sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong and also being told i know nothing about it so i should stay out .

in my opinion the mods here do a pretty good job . it isn't perfect , but what is ? everything in life is a work in progress . i read stern's post in the real rape thread where she explained some of what's going on . again i think the mods do a pretty good job here at rb . thank you for the work you all do .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 02-12-2008 at 12:44 PM. Reason: some minor changes
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:42 PM   #11
ego
the obscure

*pokes Touri's nose*

Ooops, wrong thread!
Old 02-12-2008, 12:44 PM   #12
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
*pokes Touri's nose*

Ooops, wrong thread!
lmfao !!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #13
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
at the risk of being told i'm sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong and also being told i know nothing about it so i should stay out .
Well, may not always seem to but we actually DO appreciate any input we get from our members. We're not the gods of the board, we're just members who want to enjoy the board as well. We only have been offered some more work!

Quote:
in my opinion the mods here do a pretty good job . it isn't perfect , but what is ? everything in life is a work in progress . i read stern's post in the real rape thread where she explain some of what's going on . again i think the mods do a pretty good job here at rb . thank you for the work you all do .
Thanks for the appreciation. Believe me, we like to get feedback like that as well now and then!
Old 02-12-2008, 01:19 PM   #14
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well I said I would only bring this up if someone else did, not wanting to be a “mod basher” and all, and even though the original post was not referring to it, here we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
I can only assume the thread still exists only because nobody bothered (or maybe everyone just forgot) to remove it back then.
It wasn’t removed because no rules were broken. That rule hasn’t changed at all since then, other than the Real Rape thread exception, it is only the mods’ interpretation that has. I’d say you guys are talking to admin about this at the moment, and I’ll put it this way, he didn’t edit the 2005 thread and I’m willing to bet he wouldn’t have edited the 2008 one. This is not saying he and Grm are better than you guys, it’s just something to think about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
someone, you perhaps, was wanting to do something to punish the members who posted in that thread
I’m not taking this as fact, but it’s something I actually wouldn’t have picked up on if you hadn’t said it, and it does make sense. My post did not break any rules, this is simply a fact, I didn't even get a warning. It was a list of celebrity names. Not “I heard there was a recording of celebrity X’s rape, let’s download it and talk about what I’d have done if I was the rapist.” NAMES. THE ANSWER TO A QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED. Yet Wicked said “Consider this thread locked and all posts that break the rules edited.” If you decide that the author of the thread (who has 7 posts in a year) had intended to discuss real rape in detail for the fun of it, then delete the thread, because it alone has broken the rules. Just don’t pretend that I have too to tidy it up, it’s insulting to put me in the same category as him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
who wants to talk about a celeb that was raped, what more can you discuss other than "he/she was raped".
Good point, but the thread was locked before we could find out the answer to that question. I want to see the mods give more logical reasons like this rather hearing their own take on a 3 year old rule, so good work Clan.

Last edited by Rogue; 02-12-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:53 PM   #15
ego
the obscure

Rogue, it seems you resent the fact your post was edited; i fully understand, i would be mad if it was mine post.

It happened tho, i am sure you wouldnt like another round of "why that mod did that thing" threads, so there is only one thing left.
Please tell, what is that that will make you feel better and forget about it? An apology? A new thread with celeb names? What can gild the pill?

Wicked, can you just say that editing Rogue's post was an unlucky decision?

Can we just move on???
Old 02-12-2008, 01:53 PM   #16
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why are we having this discussion?

If you take issue with an action by the staff, it will do you no good to set the board on fire. All you do is drive good people away, piss everybody off, and make people take a stand that you might not like. Then you whine about the board being dead.

Try handling it privately. I did so just recently and received positive, productive responses from all concerned. That's how grownups do it.

Look, people, this is not a public utility. It's a private forum. You do NOT have First Amendment rights here. Just like any private space, your only "rights" are to leave or stay. You and I are here at the pleasure of the owner of the place and his/her delegates. It's not a democracy, nor should it be. Get over it.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:54 PM   #17
cleanfun4all

To be fair to the mods, it’s not just their interpretation of the rules that has changed, the rules themselves have changed over time.

I really don’t know for sure what rules were put in place, or when. The current rules were posted by somedude in Oct of 2007, but I know that RB had the same basic rules long before that. I’m just not sure when a specific rule was first put in place.

I first joined RB in early 2005. Back then, I don’t think there were any written rules, or any mods to enforce them.

I don’t want to go back to that version of RB and I don’t think many others would either. As an example, there was one member who I referred to as “maggot boy,” due to his fondness for posting up close and personal pictures of maggots.

That guy would get banned now and justifiably so, but I don’t remember anything being done about him then.

In November of that year, we had the great RB crash of 2005. All the old posts were lost and everyone had to reregister.

As I recall, it was after that when the admin began adding mods. I don’t recall all of the names now, but the original mods eventually moved on and GRM became the senior mod, followed by somedude. They were the ones who brought some semblance of order to RB and made it a much better board than what it used to be.

Speaking of the rules, the often fanatically enforced rule against underage references, was not always here. In fact, as I recall, it was the addition of that rule, that led GRM to leave RB. Also, while I don’t know the details of how that rule came to be put in place, it did seem to me that there was one really overzealous mod who was the driving force behind that rule being added.

It’s not that I have an issue with the board rules per se and it’s not that I think the mods are all a bunch of power crazed assholes, it’s just, I think there are times when some of the mods, are a bit overzealous in enforcing the rules.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:59 PM   #18
touriquet2001
please delete

lmfao !!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 02:06 PM   #19
ego
the obscure

Come on Rogue. Can this sweeten the deal?

http://rapidshare.com/files/89572855...y_scott253.avi
Old 02-12-2008, 02:20 PM   #20
ego
the obscure

@Sierra This thread is fucking polite, i see nobody putting a fire. You should have seen some other threads......
And i am not sure its reasonable to put the words "private" and "forum" in the same sentence. Plus, i believe that members (and especially members like Rogue) have the right to say publicly their opinion about everything.
And i really wonder what the owner will do with the place if everybody is gone. A forum is its members.