Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2013, 03:54 AM   #1
alexbrett

alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)
Default Mouth Rape

I feel very strangely about oral rape, only because i wouldn't feel safe raping a woman in the mouth seeing as she has teeth and all.... So it rarely comes into play in my fantasys, i know you could use a knife or something to make sure she does suck it, but i prefer over powering my women with my sheer strength.

If i did hold her at knife point though i would make her do it very intimately before finally using her mouth like a pussy and just pounding it until her throat milks my cum

Whats everyone elses views on oral rape?
alexbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:39 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Knock her teeth out with a hammer first.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:47 AM   #3
alexbrett

alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Knock her teeth out with a hammer first.
Breaking bones or teeth has never turned me on for some reason, just pinning down, slapping, choking, and stretching for me
alexbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:06 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We didn't ask for your views, you asked for ours. From the girls point of view if you have a knife you might kill her whatever she does so she may as well bite your cock off. You may or may not have the ability to slash her throat once she's done that. Either way, if you'd knocked her teeth out first it reduces her ability to harm you, and she'll be more subdued and perhaps a little more acquiescent.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #5
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Isn't this why they invented ring gags?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #6
missy_kaitlyn

missy_kaitlyn Level 1 (100+)missy_kaitlyn Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to missy_kaitlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
We didn't ask for your views, you asked for ours. From the girls point of view if you have a knife you might kill her whatever she does so she may as well bite your cock off. You may or may not have the ability to slash her throat once she's done that. Either way, if you'd knocked her teeth out first it reduces her ability to harm you, and she'll be more subdued and perhaps a little more acquiescent.

I agree, if you got a gun or a knife she's probably thinking she's dead anyway, and some girls may rather go out with a fight, it's a tricky situation.

However what would be far more effective, if you have a loved one of hers (ie: Sister, daughter, mother, husband, etc.) captive as well, most girls would obediently do almost anything to protect a loved one. I know for me in that situation...I'd be totally at your mercy
missy_kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #7
LustAndLuxury

LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Actually...

It happened at some point in my life where my mouth was used... how to put it politely... nope, must say it plain and simple : my mouth was being used like a pussy.

Although I didn't ask the man at that time about how it felt for him, I could easily guess by the ecstatic look in his eyes that he didn't bother thinking about teeth or whatever else that would lower his level of excitement.

In other words, in my experience, the shock of having your mouth being fucked by a cock shove very deeply with quick and relentless thrusts takes away the reflex of biting or denying the fact that you're being forced into something completely out of your control. Also add to this that I was very turned on by his actions... that, of course, helps a lot. There was no fear at that time, just lust.

Now, in the point of view of someone being raped outside of role playing or outside a relationship where you can expect this from your partner it probably becomes another story. Still it depends on the person being raped. In my case, I become very submissive when it comes to being coerced so I cannot relate with those who possess a feisty personality.

Gentlemen, beware, or your dick could get the bad treatment if you're not playing by the "rules"
Old 03-06-2013, 12:21 AM   #8
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Justmetoo is correct, mouth ring gags prevent the victim from biting so not a problem. And I might add having experienced this from an ex it's not an instinct to bite especially if your penis penetrates the throat. The instinct would be to try to pull or push it out.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #9
littlekitten

littlekitten has initial reputation

In my fantasies, I'm always raped in my mouth first, and I don't even think about biting. I find it humiliating to have to take it in my mouth first, to get to taste him, and then taste him cum.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #10
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Yeah, threat of imminent violence can help a lot, especially if directed at people the victim cares deeply about.

But for me, fucking her mouth is, well...foreplay. Just a small taste (hehe) of what's going to happen to her cunt and ass. Basically it says "did you like getting that big, fat cock down your throat, and all that sticky, salty cum on your tongue and face? well, just wait until you feel below the waist."

Bonus points if you bring your friends...
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:17 PM   #11
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Refer to my previous posts

Quite possible.

Stick your fingers forcibly in the little nook behind your earlobes, possibly a bit lower.

You'll ever so slightly force your jaw open. try to bite down, and see how little pressure it takes to make biting a very tough proposition.

Now that you're doing that, push your thumbs into your cheeks where the teeth start to meet.

The cheek forms a protective barrier around the thumbs, which are now between the teeth.

It's painful, and it does force the mouth open, and tires out the muscles in the jaw.

To bite down would bite only cheek, and reflexes in the jaw provide some involuntary reflex action against closing the jaw.

I have used this little trick on scenarios with my girl.

Try it on yourself, and let your imagination run wild.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:58 AM   #12
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In my fantasies the victim is always scared and compliant, and always sucks and swallows.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blowjobs, oral, rape