Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-31-2007, 04:37 PM   #1
horny_asian

horny_asian has initial reputation
Angry raped by women

I've seen alot of stories of men doing the raping but very little of women raping men or other women.

I fantasize about being raped by women either on their own or as a gang.
The setting could be in a ladies only place (e.g. Gym, Nightclub, Ann Summers Party, Office/Work Place, ect.) or on a first date or being Kidnapped.

Any ladies who would like to write about using me as their sex toy for thier pleasure please let me know what you would like to do to me.

horny_asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:41 PM   #2
Milkman

Milkman has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Milkman
Default heh

"Any ladies who would like to write about using me as their sex toy for thier pleasure please let me know what you would like to do to me."

And forward those responses to me as well :-p
Milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 03:47 PM   #3
horny_asian

Angry

Maybe Innocent would like some victims for her forthcoming ladies night.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:32 AM   #4
edd22

edd22 Level 1 (100+)edd22 Level 1 (100+)

Please dont pick me (reverse psychology)

Ok i admit it that avatar innocent has has got me hooked, you can collar me and chain me up anytime you want i am your humble slave
Must we hide from everyone.
edd22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:40 AM   #5
horny_asian

Angry reverse rape

Are there no ladies out there that want to rape men and get their own back.

How would you capture your victims and what would you do to them.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:40 AM   #6
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default hello

hello what kind rape are we talk about is there pain invole or are drug try give more plot out i been think about it to a girl. subgirl
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:25 AM   #7
horny_asian

Angry

Whatever takes your fancy really.
You can drug someone then tie them up and/or use a strap-on or if it's a group of ladies some can pin the guy down while the others tease and torture him.
Just let your imagination run wild.
The guy could be in a shop trying on clothe when some of the female assistants pounce on him in the changing room or in a gym/sauna.

Last edited by horny_asian; 04-05-2007 at 02:29 AM.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:58 AM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Crap here is one for ya Asian! Its a local gay bar where I go for umm quick company for a lonely night. Anyway always think its all lesbo in there that night and I am too hot looking sooo......

Katie Lock the Door!!" which is the name of the Butch bouncer! Umm girls whats going on umm why are you all looking at me?? NOOoooooooo!! then stripped and taken on the pool table used and abused while the music blares on!

Another is me and two gal pals that take a guy who is known for being rough and nasty with girls. So we take him and treat him to some strap-on fun at each end. YOU LIKING THAT HONEY???
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:14 PM   #9
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Something I whipped up this afternoon...can continue if interested...

The Stud Gets Retrained...

He had been the local stud. The man every one knew as the ladies man. Every night he had a different girl on his arm. It was when he decided he would sleep with my daughter that I decided he was in need of a reminder of his place within the world.

I’m 36; though my friends say I look younger I am beginning to feel youth slipping away from me. Then, one night in February, I was out with the girls when this attractive young man began flirting with me. Perhaps it was the two glasses of wine, perhaps it was the flattery…or perhaps it was the fact I hadn’t had sex in over nine months. Either way, I responded and soon he had whisked me away back to his apartment over looking the river. He was good, a little selfish perhaps, but his young, firm body all toned and sinewy, felt so amazing against me. His thrusting cock so urgent and thick, filling me and driving screams of pleasure from me.

In the morning he laughed and made me breakfast in bed. When I slid from his bed and started to dress he came up behind me and kissed my neck, his hands stroking and caressing me…I melted and he pushed me over the bed and took me once more. My pussy was hardly ready, but I felt the need as badly as he as he thrust his thick, young cock into me deeper than ever before and driving me insane…

I knew his reputation. We met a couple of times more. The girls all castigating me for going with a sleaze like him. I guess I didn’t listen. I invited him to my birthday party, nothing too special, a few friends and neighbours for drinks and snacks. I remember feeling wonderful. He had arrived later than I’d hoped, but he came straight over to me and grabbed my butt as he kissed me hello. I felt a flush of anticipation…I’d be celebrating my birthday really well later.

My daughter Janey, 18 and looking achingly beautiful moved through the crowd smiling and chatting with the guests came to my side and smiled at me. I introduced him to her. Yes…I introduced him to her.

Later…most of the guests had left and I had been drinking and laughing with my closest girl friends for a while when someone asked where Janey was. I wandered upstairs with glass of wine in hand. I could hear familiar noises…the sound of sex. I felt my pussy heat up and I giggled as I held a hand to my mouth. But that laughter died as I realised it was coming from Janey's room…quickly I crossed the hallway and burst into her room. The glass of wine fell from my hand.

Janey, her blonde hair splayed out over her shoulders and back was naked and bouncing up and down on His cock…they hadn’t seen me at first…Janey lost in her own pleasure and His view blocked by her bouncing body. Janey turned her head and saw me. I think we screamed at the same time.

Janey tore off the bed dragging the bed sheet with her as she backed into the corner of the room. I wasn’t sure who my anger would break over first. Then He said something that tipped the scales.
“Hey, chill, why don’t you strip off and join us.”

My hand went out to something and I felt my fingers close around the heavy ceramic cat statue I’d brought back from Egypt. I threw it at him as hard as I could. He cried out and lifted his hand, but it sailed on to smash over his head.

“MUM!!!!” Janey cried out.

He was out cold and a little trickle of blood dripped from his forehead where the statue had landed.

I strode across the room and let my hand fly out and slapped Janey so hard she fell to the floor.

“Cover yourself up.” I whispered, my anger toward her already spent.

The girls from downstairs had rushed upstairs at the sound of the screams and stood at the doorway their mouths open and a couple hiding giggles.

“You see this…this shit!” I screamed at them.

His thick cock still stuck up into the air, still slick with my daughters wetness…I felt sick with rage.

My eyes travelled to the Janey’s scarf and I felt an idea take hold. I snatched up the scarf and moved the bed. Wrapping the material around his wrists I lifted them above his head and tied them to the bed frame, pulling it tight with a vicious tug.

Turning to Janey who was rapidly getting dressed I felt my earlier anger towards her turn into bitter sorrow. I crossed to her…held her face in mine and pulled her for a hug.

“I…I’m sorry mum…he…”

“Shhh baby, don’t worry…now, I want you to go get my purse and take all the cash in there and go ring Helen and for you both to go out somewhere in town. Enjoy yourself, but stay over at Helens tonight please darling, ok?”

She looked at me, then over at Him, then back to me. She nodded and scampered out the door and downstairs. I waited until she was out the front door and away from the house before I looked up at the girls.

“How many of you have been with this shit?”

I looked at the four of them…they looked away…

“Come on, I'm not angry with you girls, we’ve been close for what…10 years or more now…how many of you…”
They all lifted their hands…all of them. This shit had slept with all five of us.

“OK…I’m gonna punish the ‘stud’ here…it could be nasty…if any of you want to go, go.”

I turned my back and closed my eyes…when I turned back they were all there and smiling at me.

“When have we ever let you down,” Claire said with an evil grin on her face.

--------------

I went into my room and pulled my toys from beneath my bed…two dildos, anal beads and a strap-on belt with a dildo. I had a brief disastrous affair with another woman from my office…the sex was fantastic, but she had been such a control freak I was scared to look at another person in her presence.

I returned to Janey’s room to discover He had awoken. He was screaming obscenities at the four girls surrounding Him and demanded to be set free.

“You want to get out?” I said with a dangerous smile.

“Surely, you can handle the five of us poor girls…”

I leant forward, stroking my hand down his taught muscled chest and down across his abdomen. I lifted his still turgid, but softening cock in my hand then let it go…before bringing it down in a stinging slap across his shaft.

The peals of laughter around the room mocked his scream of pain. I slapped his balls again…and again…and again.

Laughing at his squirming, twisting body I dropped the dildos and other toys onto the end of the bed. I quickly stripped, getting some giggles from the girls…but I was on a mission. I was going to make this shit pay…oh god yes I was going to make him pay.

I picked up the belt and snapped the dildo into place…7 inches of pink plastic looked ridiculous...but his eyes were now wide and staring…flicking between angry eyes and the dangerous looking weapon I now bore between my legs.

“FUCK HIM!” Claire cried and gripped one of his legs…

----------------------

Thats all I've done so far, if anyone is interested I can write more. xLx
Old 04-05-2007, 12:20 PM   #10
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well i don't know about anyone else but i think this is really hot Lou... and would love to see where your going to go with this... *ponders all the wicked possibilities*

whipped up in an afternoon, now that sounds like time well spent
Old 04-05-2007, 12:22 PM   #11
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
Well i don't know about anyone else but i think this is really hot Lou... and would love to see where your going to go with this... *ponders all the wicked possibilities*

whipped up in an afternoon, now that sounds like time well spent
I was laying in Battersea Park and witnessing the pity that is man jumping about and playing football in order to impress us women...and felt a need to go rape a man! LMAO
Old 04-06-2007, 02:06 AM   #12
horny_asian

Wink More please

Thanks Louise,
just the type of fantasy I like to read about but without the blood.
I wish you would tie me to the bed and use me for yours and your friends pleasure.
Love to hear the rest.

Old 04-06-2007, 03:40 AM   #13
Louise
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny_asian
Thanks Louise,
just the type of fantasy I like to read about but without the blood.
I wish you would tie me to the bed and use me for yours and your friends pleasure.
Love to hear the rest.

Without the blood! Pwah...a bit of violence never harmed anyone

Thank you, will add more later.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:42 AM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I give Louise's story one gun up...
Old 04-06-2007, 04:15 AM   #15
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny_asian
I've seen alot of stories of men doing the raping but very little of women raping men or other women.

I fantasize about being raped by women either on their own or as a gang.
The setting could be in a ladies only place (e.g. Gym, Nightclub, Ann Summers Party, Office/Work Place, ect.) or on a first date or being Kidnapped.

Any ladies who would like to write about using me as their sex toy for thier pleasure please let me know what you would like to do to me.

i wouldn't mind being raped by a women at all.....but not any of that reverse role dildo shit !!
Old 04-06-2007, 04:33 AM   #16
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

Sink me! Confound it, but you ladies have demned naughty tongues!

Last edited by Dutch_Rapist; 04-06-2007 at 04:35 AM.
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:00 PM   #17
horny_asian

Arrow help

Just found out that Louise has left the board.
Will miss her and her thrilling stories.
Anybody willing to continue the story she started on this thread or start a new one on the same subject.

Please......I'm begging
Old 04-14-2007, 04:56 PM   #18
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know, I was actually raped by women, so several of my stories follow that exact riff.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:48 AM   #19
horny_asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON
You know, I was actually raped by women, so several of my stories follow that exact riff.
love to here your story if it's not too traumatic
Old 04-20-2007, 06:11 PM   #20
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Too late- The stories are already up.

“The Birthday Gift”
“Conquest”
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote