Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default So this is kinda weird to me. . .

Just like everyone else here I enjoy the idea of rape. I don't know why, I just do. I've thought about it since as long as I can remember. Since before I even understood sex fully I still thought about rape. I'll think about raping women I don't know, famous women, women I see, women I make up, video game girls, anime chicks . . .the list goes on and on. And if I don't want to rape them myself, I often think of watching while other men rape them.
But there is one think that is kinda messed up (as if I'm not messed up enough as it is), there is one woman I've met that I'm absolutely stunned by. And not just because of her looks, but because I can't think of her in a rape scenario. Its like I don't even want to try.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have this girl. But when I think about her, I don't even think about sex (regular sex doesn't even get me off that much), but I just think about her being there. This is the most confused I've ever been about anything in my life.
Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this before?
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #2
coyotedawn92

coyotedawn92 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to coyotedawn92

Absolutely. There are some women that I don't mind perceiving as objects (in a fantasy sense), and others that I have either too much respect for, or some other connection (close friend of another close friend, etc.) that just seems to prevent me from taking fantasies to a whole new level. I can't explain it and I'm sure others will be different, but I know what you mean.
coyotedawn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:38 AM   #3
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Like coyotedawn92 tells it is normal that sooner or later we meet one women about that we can't have a rape fantasy. Until february this year I haven't problems to have some nice rape fantasies about all my female friends or the women that I'm in love with but with this women I can't. She is very hot and 100% the kind of women that I like, she isn't a saint and fucks with a lot of men and I'm not have the feeling that I love her, so normally I would have some very rough rape and punish fantasies with her, but I respect her and her friendship so much that I can't have this kind of fantasies with her. Maybe one reason is that our friendship is kind of a bit strange. After a very short time we become so closest friends that you could call it abnormal.
But it is strange too that I also can't have this kind of fantasies with her two very attractive female best friends and her mother and sister. All her other female friends that we meet I have raped in my mind a lot of times, but all women that are really really close to her are a no-go for my mind.
So BremenDruid I think that it is normal that it gives somewhere outside the women that we can't rape in our fantasies, but it is a little bit mysterious why we can't do it.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:37 PM   #4
rpefan

rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default never enters my mind

Interesting what you guys say. Personally, I never think about attacking a women. Love mainstream rape vids. But I never think at all about attacking nay woman I meet.
rpefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #5
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sounds like you are in love BremenDruid. Nobody really wants to think about harming someone they love or think they love.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #6
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal View Post
Sounds like you are in love BremenDruid. Nobody really wants to think about harming someone they love or think they love.
That's what I'm afraid of.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #7
coyotedawn92

coyotedawn92 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to coyotedawn92

Quote:
Originally Posted by BremenDruid View Post
That's what I'm afraid of.
Actually it's rather nice :P
coyotedawn92 is offline   Reply With Quote