Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-01-2006, 05:15 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Nightmares

Ladies and Gentleman,

Describe here your worst nightmare.
Let's fantasize on other's nightmares,
let's talk about them, compare them to our own nightmares,
and basically try to understand why they are scary to us so that we can eventually get rid of them.

________Snale
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 01:52 PM   #2
virginfantasy

ive had nightmares where family members die and shit, but the WORST come from my biggest phobia- whales. frankly, id rather shoot my foot off than scuba dive. its a weird one i know, but if i even see a picture of a whale im reduced to tears!lol

sometimes i dream about them, but the WORST ive ever had was me falling into the water somehow in the middle of the ocean and going all the way to the bottom. i look down and this HUGE red eye opens and the whale shoots up and swims to me, then he eats me! i woke up shaking!lol
Old 07-01-2006, 06:29 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Virgin, I'll try to remember never to post a pic of myself. I would cause you permament mental damage.

My worst nightmare came years ago when I was a kid. I kept having this nightmare over and over again that I was like a human bowling pin. A huge ball would come rolling at me.

Maybe that is why I never took up bowling.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 05:32 AM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
ive had nightmares where family members die and shit, but the WORST come from my biggest phobia- whales. frankly, id rather shoot my foot off than scuba dive. its a weird one i know, but if i even see a picture of a whale im reduced to tears!lol

sometimes i dream about them, but the WORST ive ever had was me falling into the water somehow in the middle of the ocean and going all the way to the bottom. i look down and this HUGE red eye opens and the whale shoots up and swims to me, then he eats me! i woke up shaking!lol
Wow that's an interesting nightmare Virgin.
I also have nightmares taking place in the water.
Maybe you and I have issues with not being on earth, our natural element.
As far as I can remember, one of the very first sea monsters that scared me as a kid was the gigantic octopus in that story 'Vingt Milles Lieus Sous Les Mers' By Jules Verne. (Sorry for not having the translated title).

I think sea monsters (or animals) are the scariest to us because you can hardly defend yourself in the water. I mean we can't hear a shark coming along while swimming and even if we do, I seriously doubt that punching him will help. This gives you some sort of a helpless feeling. If you meet a wolf or a bear on the ground, you’re in trouble, but at least you can grab a rock and hurt him. Or you can climb a tree, and scream for some hunter to come along and shoot him. lol

Also the idea of drowning can be considered. Having your lungs full of water is quite a freaking sensation. Here we come again to the helpless feeling. Be lost in the water, having no air, nothing to grab... moving in the water, swimming (escaping), takes a lot more energy than walking. So be in the sea somehow puts you under pressure because you know you have to pay good stamina to reach the shore. Maybe that's the main reason why the sea is a source of fear to a lot of them. The loss of control.

I personally have more fear for sharks than whales, but we're talking dreams... dreams fear is not always rational. I think the scary thing about the whales is how freaking big they can be. It increases the helpless feeling of being in the water. Having to face that huge animal really makes you feel like you are just an insignificant insect. Here we may also consider the 'fear of our own fear'. I mean I sometimes believe the fear of been killed comes more from the idea of facing that tremendous drop from feeling ok to feeling you're gonna die than from the pain itself. After all, we know that if somebody shoots us with a gun straight in the heart, our emotions, our mind spinning with panic will often be much more frightening than the bullet. At least the bullet is very small and you can't see it because it goes so fast. The whale is huge, dark, and before it eventually eats you, your imagination has plenty to work on. Even if we know whales are only after plankton and that a human accidentally swallowed has chances to be rejected, still the fear is intense and painful.

I think the fact that you are aware in you dream that you are going to reach the bottom of the ocean is interesting. Maybe the bottom symbolises that you crossed a forbidden limit and there’s no going back.

About the red eye thing, it may have something to do with people having a heavy influence on you, people in your life that makes you feel like you are suffocating. People who are looking over your shoulder even when you thought they weren’t here. That is maybe what the big red eyes symbolises, the surprise of being watched by a constant ‘judgemental eye’, starring at you when you're not expecting it….
Old 07-02-2006, 03:39 PM   #5
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

I Was a Teenage Zombie for the FBI.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:51 AM   #6
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gee Gal, resident fed! Must know the video game and now movie Resident Evil to understand my musing.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:57 AM   #7
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow Snale, you are a very deep person! I don't remember my dreams so I have nothing to tell. Well I do vaguely remember one that was kinda freaky. I was in my own room and it was dark and lightning was flashing outside and it seemed like the room was spinning but more of a falling type of feeling and I always had the window in plain perfect view. I woke up and thought maybe it was raining outside and maybe that was why but I don't think it was though I can't remember that.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:14 PM   #8
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
Wow Snale, you are a very deep person! I don't remember my dreams so I have nothing to tell. Well I do vaguely remember one that was kinda freaky. I was in my own room and it was dark and lightning was flashing outside and it seemed like the room was spinning but more of a falling type of feeling and I always had the window in plain perfect view. I woke up and thought maybe it was raining outside and maybe that was why but I don't think it was though I can't remember that.
I never read any serious stuff on dream analysis. What I'm saying is likely to be a croke of shit.

Would you feel comfortable in a round room ? A room with no corners ?
Old 08-23-2006, 03:23 PM   #9
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Actually interesting and thought provoking, but I don't feel uncomfortable in any room, unless there is a damn good reason; outside of dreams; to feel such.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:57 PM   #10
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Would you feel comfortable in a round room ? A room with no corners ?
As long as the room had a door ...
Old 08-23-2006, 11:37 PM   #11
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Damn it, I knew I had heard a joke/punch line that had to do with the round room and having a door but I couldn't think of it. Nice answer Stern. Any nightmares Stern?
Old 08-24-2006, 08:46 AM   #12
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Damn it, I knew I had heard a joke/punch line that had to do with the round room and having a door but I couldn't think of it. Nice answer Stern. Any nightmares Stern?
How do you confuse a stupid man?
Put him in a round room and tell him to piss in the corner.

How does he confuse you back?
Tells you he already did.

On a serious note, a research study was done in which volunteers were put in a completely white room for extended periods of time. It had a bed and a toilet, and they were well fed, but other than that. No contact. Many started to show signs of mental anguish and agression after only a short time. It paralleled withdrawl symptoms. They figure that the brain needs constant stimulation, and removal of stimulation is like quitting smoking, resulting in withdrawl symptoms.

Interesting findings, I think.

Last edited by Rheostatic; 08-24-2006 at 08:49 AM.
Rheostatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:10 PM   #13
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Actually interesting and thought provoking, but I don't feel uncomfortable in any room, unless there is a damn good reason; outside of dreams; to feel such.
I know it is difficult for you to remember your dreams, byt have you ever had any falling situations in your nightmares ? You know when you dream you're falling from a skyscraper roof and you awake when you touch the floor ?
Old 08-24-2006, 01:31 PM   #14
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

My turn : When I was a kid, I had this vampire bursting in the room and terrifying me. I kind of froze with panic and got paralysed by him because his presence was so strong. He laughed very hard at me be so weak. The only thing I could do was waiting for the dream to stop. That was until the day I finally realised all I had to do was to face him. It was really hard in the beginning but when I found the courage to do so my nightmare became a lot of fun. I found myself running after the vampire and beating the shit out of him. lol
Old 08-24-2006, 01:31 PM   #15
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I don't remember it clearly but I think I have once. Funny thing, well maybe not so funny, when I was five I fell out of bed and hit my head on terezza floor; rather rude awakening.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:41 PM   #16
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

The only real nightmare I had (and I'm willing to share ) were when I first say "A Nightmare on Elm Street" - I was about 13 back then.
I used to see those dancing kids in my dreams, singing that dreadful song...
I had nightmare about that for weeks. Gives me gooseflesh even now ...
And one more thing (I didn't really have nightmares about it, but it gave me the creeps big time ) is that handpuppet from "Saw" ... horrible little thing!
Old 08-24-2006, 04:06 PM   #17
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I think the handpuppet sort of looked like a clown, what is this fear of clowns that so many people seem to have? I don't get it. I'm a member of a chat forum for a football team that i root for (Cleveland Browns) and there is a female member on there that doesn't like clowns but her example was the clown from the Stephen King movie "IT" Well I wouldn't like a clown like that neither but generally clowns are suppose to bring laughter, though I've never really found them all that funny, but they're not trying to make people feel scared or bad. Though I did see that movie with Bob Goldthwait when his character was a working clown and behind the makeup he was an alcoholic. So we know they are real people and I suppose it would be a hell of a gimmick for a rapist; ask John Wayne Gacy! Oh, now about your other nightmares that you don't want to share!
Old 08-25-2006, 02:02 AM   #18
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
The only real nightmare I had (and I'm willing to share ) were when I first say "A Nightmare on Elm Street" - I was about 13 back then.
I used to see those dancing kids in my dreams, singing that dreadful song...
I had nightmare about that for weeks. Gives me gooseflesh even now ...
And one more thing (I didn't really have nightmares about it, but it gave me the creeps big time ) is that handpuppet from "Saw" ... horrible little thing!
God I thought I became quite insensitive from seeing so many horror movies but Saw got me scarred. I am definitely more sensible to movies putting you under a psychological pressure than the gore stuff.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:11 AM   #19
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
I think the handpuppet sort of looked like a clown, what is this fear of clowns that so many people seem to have? I don't get it. I'm a member of a chat forum for a football team that i root for (Cleveland Browns) and there is a female member on there that doesn't like clowns but her example was the clown from the Stephen King movie "IT" Well I wouldn't like a clown like that neither but generally clowns are suppose to bring laughter, though I've never really found them all that funny, but they're not trying to make people feel scared or bad. Though I did see that movie with Bob Goldthwait when his character was a working clown and behind the makeup he was an alcoholic. So we know they are real people and I suppose it would be a hell of a gimmick for a rapist; ask John Wayne Gacy! Oh, now about your other nightmares that you don't want to share!
yeah good question. Maybe clowns are scarry when they pull an evil face because of the surprise they create. You've been expecting them to make you laugh for so long that you cant' imagine them doing anything else and that's why you are so suprised when they act different.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:54 AM   #20
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
God I thought I became quite insensitive from seeing so many horror movies but Saw got me scarred. I am definitely more sensible to movies putting you under a psychological pressure than the gore stuff.
Saw was great because of the surprize ending. I am very good about figuring out the ending to movies about halfway through, and both Saw and Saw II threw me for a loop. Those sorts of movies continue to play on your psyche long after you leave the theater.