Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 12:46 AM   #21
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Because of the way you've structured your messages, it's interesting that when I read about you (without looking at the name) it's like you change from being a woman to a man. What kind of woman has negative thoughts about women? That being said, ego might be right - attitudes here are not the same I suppose.
PLENTY of woman do. Its not a weird phenomenon. Its very hard for woman to get along with each other. My own feelings are validated, however, I wish I could change them, but I cant.

I guess I am more like a man, I get along much better with men, because their attitudes are like mine. I cant stand hanging out with women most of the time unless I have to, and I choose my female friends very wisely. I dont have any feelings or care at all for woman, never have. Never feel any empathy, never wish them well.

Thats besides the point though, I DO wish Ragman tons of good luck and good hopes that his life doesnt end disasterously.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #22
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Congrats Ragman! I will miss you!
Old 05-23-2008, 03:16 AM   #23
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
PLENTY of woman do. Its not a weird phenomenon. Its very hard for woman to get along with each other. My own feelings are validated, however, I wish I could change them, but I cant.

I guess I am more like a man, I get along much better with men, because their attitudes are like mine. I cant stand hanging out with women most of the time unless I have to, and I choose my female friends very wisely. I dont have any feelings or care at all for woman, never have. Never feel any empathy, never wish them well.

Thats besides the point though, I DO wish Ragman tons of good luck and good hopes that his life doesnt end disasterously.
Fair enough

Same here. Best of luck!

P.S. Hope you really find the right person for you CTH (woman or man!), and if it's with a woman by strange occurence, set up a webcam and do it for us.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:04 PM   #24
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, so basically you didnt understand anything I posted at all huh?

Ok, I guess some people lack the ability of comprehension, but thats ok, its not a fair world.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:05 PM   #25
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Ok, so basically you didnt understand anything I posted at all huh?

Ok, I guess some people lack the ability of comprehension, but thats ok, its not a fair world.
My reading comprehension is fine when I need to actually need to do comprehension. When I first read it, you said "good luck - you'll need it" and this is open to multiple interpretations. One could say you are indeed being genuine with that - or a jab at marriage that "you'll likely never make it" and Ragman is in the process of getting married. My intuition says it's the second one and thus, I called you out for it; the timing was really poor for that kind of a comment. If you go to a wedding in which you are invited to show up, do you go to them directly and tell them "good luck because they'll need it?". Unless you wanna be a dick, sure do it. I mean you could singlehandedly ruin their wedding ceremony just with that ignorant and inconsiderate comment. If you tell them about "luck" and "problems", you're already giving them some hesitation before the wedding has even finished. Good intentions, bad approach. You're also insulting their intelligence because you're basically saying they're stupid for hooking up - yet if they've decided to get married, they've decided through THEIR OWN consensus that they'll do anything together and the time is now.

But the inappropriateness of it can be summarized like this: It's like going to a funeral and telling everyone there to "get over it because millions of other people die too so this is nothing special".

Last edited by AWDracer; 06-03-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:05 PM   #26
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

No I never do that at weddings because I know the girl in question and know that she is a good person. I've only been a jerk at a wedding once, but we just showed up at the reception and my boyfriend was a jerk and left me at the table by myself and then I was fighting with him and some guy came up and I gave him the pissiest attitude, then my boyfriend is like, "WTF are you doing thats the guy who just got married!" We ended leaving but it was all his fault. I didnt care anyways, I didnt know him.

Anyways, I dont see what the big deal is, I wouldnt wish someone to win the lottery when I'm broke, now would I? Why would I want other people to have things that I dont have? Of course I dont want other people to be happy if I'm not happy, thats the normal thing. Thats human nature.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:53 PM   #27
drmephisto

All the best and happiness Ragman. I still think that your avatar is Aqualung.

Closed Thread