Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #1
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation ~Swearing Contest~

Seeing as the Rowdy Room has been pretty anti-rowdy as of late I thought I'd attempt to start something slightly "rowdy" via my sleepy, been up for more than 24 hours, drunkness; a swearing contest. The rules are simple: there are no rules. Just swear your heads off in an immature and assanine attempt to out-swear everyone else. Rather you need to vent or if something is pissing you off and you don't feel like the deep "punch a pillow" therapy route, you are welcomed here.
(if this gets me banned, it's been a nice run and I love you all...if it doesn't....don't be shy and let the rowdiness begin!)

So I've fucking been up for over 26 hours and will probably be up for another fucking 26 at this rate. This god damn caffiene running through my veins is driving me fucking nuts. Did I mention I fucking hate people who brown nose? Fucking shit eating grins while they stuff their noses into the dark asses of a superior. Shit. Redheaded pussy tastes good. Want to know my favorite breakfast item?

A BOWL OF SHIT WITH A GLASS OF SHIT TO WASH IT DOWN.

*dies*
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Having work tomorrow sucks. Sorry,Im not very sweary ... 98 % of the time.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsondesire View Post
Having work tomorrow sucks. Sorry,Im not very sweary ... 98 % of the time.
I'm actually work as we speak. I'm not usually sweary either but I'm extremely sleepy, extremely bored, in a booth at my job, no one is here and yeah. So I thought I'd just be completely inane. And to keep the spirit alive; fuckity fuck shit argh fucking customers fuck!
Old 06-21-2009, 10:56 AM   #4
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Go and "know yourself".....in a Biblical sense.

I projectile-vomit at your head and yell "Duck my sick!"

May you be ducked by a fog, pumped by a hooch, horked by a pound!
Old 06-21-2009, 11:00 AM   #5
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Go and "know yourself".....in a Biblical sense.

I projectile-vomit at your head and yell "Duck my sick!"

May you be ducked by a fog, pumped by a hooch, horked by a pound!
Brilliant. BRILLIANCE I SAY! From this point on you will no longer be known as "Cedar" the perverted Rape Board simpleton. You are now "CEDAR!!!!!!!" The Genius From The Land of Nod! *smacks Cedar with a dildo*

Shit, my brain is so fucking toasted when I get no sleep. Eeeeeek!!! I'm so glad they have computers with wireless internet access in these booths.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

fucking customers fuck!

They most likely do.....

But in my fucking opinion, the word "fuck" is used so fucking much that it's lost all it's fucking character. It doesn't fucking mean a fucking thing anymore. It's become fucking banal, if you get my fucking drift. When the fucking rappers are using "motherfucker" to just mean "person", for fuck's sake, where the fuck can you go from there? It's fucking terminological inflation is what it fucking is. We need some new fucking swear words. That's my fucking take on it, and if the other fuckers here don't fucking agree with me, well, fuck 'em.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:05 AM   #7
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
fucking customers fuck!

They most likely do.....

But in my fucking opinion, the word "fuck" is used so fucking much that it's lost all it's fucking character. It doesn't fucking mean a fucking thing anymore. It's become fucking banal, if you get my fucking drift. When the fucking rappers are using "motherfucker" to just mean "person", for fuck's sake, where the fuck can you go from there? It's fucking terminological inflation is what it fucking is. We need some new fucking swear words. That's my fucking take on it, and if the other fuckers here don't fucking agree with me, well, fuck 'em.
Well dammit CEDAR!!!!!! you don't use the damn "fuck" word then. Use the word "damn" instead. It still has it's damned credibility and it's god damn UMPH. You can damn this, damn that and damn it all while still holding onto a pompous state of mind. I mean take yesterday for example, there was this damned dog who kept pissing on my damned leg so I kicked the little damn beast back to hell
Old 06-21-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
Cedar
Privileged Member

Wow, the verbal dam really burst there, didn't it?

Actually, anybody who wants to shag his dam should be posting in the incest forum.....

there was this damned dog who kept pissing on my damned leg so I kicked the little damn beast back to hell

Hell-hound, devil-dog, pooch of perdition
With rump soundly kicked, you retreat in contrition!
Ladies' sweet legs are to hump, not to whizz on
So please have the doggie eye-doc check your vision!

Yeah, I know, it's doggerel, fuck it.....oops.....
Old 06-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #9
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
Hell-hound, devil-dog, pooch of perdition
With rump soundly kicked, you retreat in contrition!
Ladies' sweet legs are to hump, not to whizz on
So please have the doggie eye-doc check your vision!
Holly hell in a hand basket...I think my brain just exploded from the sheer amount of epic juice. I'm going to be repeating this little jingle of yours all day today!
Old 06-21-2009, 11:29 AM   #10
Cedar
Privileged Member

I think my brain just exploded from the sheer amount of epic juice.

Wow, I came inside your brain.....very satisfying
Old 06-21-2009, 11:39 AM   #11
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
I think my brain just exploded from the sheer amount of epic juice.

Wow, I came inside your brain.....very satisfying
Good lord in heaven I hope you used a condom. My brain is pretty fucking fertile right now. Next thing you know I'll be shooting babies out my fucking nose, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck wooooooooooooooooooooooh
Old 06-21-2009, 12:37 PM   #12
Cedar
Privileged Member

Good lord in heaven I hope you used a condom.....fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.....

Fuck that
Old 06-21-2009, 12:49 PM   #13
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
Good lord in heaven I hope you used a condom.....fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.....

Fuck that
Well as long as you're fucking my brain shitless you will be using a condom. This condom, made of the flesh of 1,000 demons.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fuck? Is that all you cunts have got? Fuck? You bunch of cheesy rim licking tossers DO NOT want to get in a swearing contest with me.

Wankers.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:30 PM   #15
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Fuck? Is that all you cunts have got? Fuck? You bunch of cheesy rim licking tossers DO NOT want to get in a swearing contest with me.

Wankers.
What did you fucking call me you rotting piece of ass?

WANKER?!

Ex-fucking-cuse me? I'm not some fucking wank off you fucking bushy tailed twat. See I'm American so I don't know any fancy European lingo which means I'm dangerous as hell because i could fucking shoot off random insults and you'd never fucking understand a damn word I'm saying. So bring it on beyotch

*dances in front of you like a monkey on steroids*
Old 06-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*points and laughs*

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #17
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
*points and laughs*
*bites your finger off*
Old 06-21-2009, 04:36 PM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh, and don't call me European, you soap dodging, tree hugging, skirt wearing Californian pooftah.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #19
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

I'll call you Asian if I want to you---what the fuck is a pooftah?
Old 06-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #20
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

That's what google is for you cheesy knobcake.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!