Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-14-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)
Default Demon From Hell (open)

(basicly im a human and the rapest is a demon. any kind of demon
no scat/pee or murder please!!! everything else is fine)

I awoke in a room lit with candles. I was laying on the gound covered in dirt. My heat hurt and I remembered being struck with something heavy, knocking me out. I tried to lift my hand to rub my head only to find it had been chained into about a foot long chain. I started to panic when I also saw that I had been stripped out of my clothing.

"H-Hello?" I called weakly in hopes someone was there...

Last edited by Rin-chan; 12-14-2009 at 01:31 AM.
Rin-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

It's been so long. I was beginning to think they'd forgotten me. Or rejected me. My faithful followers. The last time they summoned me, here, in Whitechapel, I really went too far... I think I sickened even the magus, Alfred Smythington. I was punished for that, by the Master, when I got back to Below. Stepped out of line. Forgot my Job. Supposed to convert more followers by bringing corrupting ideas to them, not get involved personally to send innocents to the Other Place.

But they are so sweet, I argued.

Plenty of time for that after they arrive Down Here, I was told. Then the Restriction was put on me. No more of that in the World of Men.

Anyway, to be summoned again... it's Smythington's great grandson, the magus, this time. Arthur, he called himself. Stupid of him to invoke me without another host. He's Down Below, now, and I'm Arthur for a while.

They've invented something called "sunglasses". I couldn't have asked for a better disguise. For some reason my eyes always caused screams. I used to have to wear a hood....

I bend over the victim. Mmmm, the daughters of Eve are as lovely as ever. Over 100 years, they haven't changed. Well, slightly... her pubic hair is trimmed. And her facepaint is quite something. Shame about her tears. I'm tempted to think she was owed to Hell anyway.

But no. Morals have changed... maybe she has slept with someone before marriage... certainly she has had bad thoughts... but she is essentially Innocent.

Excellent.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:02 PM   #3
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I tremble as you walk in, eyeing my hungerly. Tears rolled down my cheeks as my breaths became more quick and uneven. I shook my head, not wanting to belive what I was seeing. A man, yet not a man. your presence feld diffrent. It was when you took off your sunglasses that I got a look at your eyes. Demonic, hungry eyes.

I tried to move back away from you, but I could only move so far because of the chains. I couldnt belive this was happening. I was kidnapped and who knows what else is to come?

I remembered taking a stroll, but getting lost. I wondered around town for a while before going down an ally as the sun was setting. Then something heavy hitting my head...then waking up here.

With my clothes gone and your look of lust, I knew what was to happen, but I tried to make myself belive that you would let me go and this was all a joke. But deep down I knew that would never happen.

"P-Please. Let me go." I attempted.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:04 AM   #4
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Heh, she's noticed the eyes. They all do. "Carious yellow", I remember Dr Johnson called them once. Had to tell me what that meant... me! He was a learned man. He wasn't above going to London Bridge to find a two-goes-a-penny whore though, was he?

The victim quivers attractively. Arthur was a fool, but he had good taste. I brush her hair away from her forehead, and with the touch, look casually into her mind.

She's frightened now, of course. It's like a limpid pool, with a stone dropped in. Hidden depths, though. Hmmmm... she recognizes what I am! How's that possible? Haven't they had an "Industrial Revolution", an "Enlightenment"? Oh..... that's ironic. They've gone so far they've come full circle. All that power, technology, knowledge, all they've gained (I think my Master had a hand in that, somewhere) and what do they do? They invent a "far-seeing" device and use it to show stories. What a lot of dross. Milton would turn in his grave. A hundred themes, and they all boil down to "it's all right, really." Even the ones about Us.

It isn't all right at all.

While I've been speculating - enough of that! I've a Job to do! - I've had the body strip and move to stand over the victim. The body has reacted to her nakedness, Arthur's five inches are up. That's not very impressive (although the victim looks at them with horror). I think about a certain valve for a moment, and certain blood vessels, and do some redirection. Better. It won't go any further without bursting, and it's rather strained now, but I think 12 inches will be enough. The legs are feeling a bit weak now, with loss of blood.

"Let you go? Why certainly," I say. I gesture (theatric, I know) and the manacle falls from the victim's wrist.

The victim can't believe it. She crawls towards the door. She scrabbles for the door handle, and it opens. She crawls through, begins to ascend the stairs.

Then the pain hits her. Every step she ascends, the agony increases. It feels like little blades cutting her flesh. (I know. I'm in her mind, enjoying it.) I'm very impressed. Not many victims get as far as the "flames on the soles of her feet" point. But like all the others, she eventually stops. And turns. And crawls down the stairs again, and in through the door, and to my feet.

I look down at her in the dirt. Sweating. Unnaturally pale. Her long brown hair covers her face.

"Not leaving then?" I ask.

Last edited by pantyhosethief; 12-18-2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Deleted a line about victim's feet for later consistency - since I forgot to follow it up
pantyhosethief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:04 AM   #5
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I watch his strange eyes with pleading thoughts. I just have to get out of there. His aura was just...wrong. It suprised me when he let me go so easily. I was in shock at first but before I knew it my legs were forcing me to crawl away.

I expected the door to be locked or something of the sort, but to my suprise it opened easily. I felt so light! So free! I didn't even look back. I bolted out the door and to the stairs. As I climbed them, I noticed some prickling at my feet. I thougt at first that my legs had fallen asleep and the blood was just rushing back to them, but the pain kept increasing. Soon th prickles became like walking on nails or razor blades and I cried out in pain as I stopped.

I was deturmened to get out of there. I took two more agonizing steps and ended up going back down the stairs. I wanted to stop at the door, but the floor still stung my feet and didnt stop untill I was back at the chains, at your feet.

I glared up at you as you questioned me. "I would love to but you put something on those stairs. A spell or something." I knew how rediculus I sounded, but that would only be to other people. To you, this...demon, you knew what I was talking about.

"Take the spell or whatever it is off." I dememded. I regreted demanding that of you for you moved swiftly to my face. I recoiled in reflex, my hands infront of my face, waiting for a strike of your hand or another kind of spell.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #6
pantyhosethief

Brushing aside her arms I take the victim's face in my hands, make her look at me. "Take it off? But it's nothing. Do you think I am keeping you here? I assure you, anyone of pure heart can walk out of here whenever she wishes."

They don't call my Master the Father of Lies for nothing.

"You must want to stay here... with me... just for a while. You know what I am, of course?" I ask, to flatter her.

In truth I'm not sure she does. I peek into her mind, and she believes so many things. Like all her culture. In Us, yes, the Hellkind. But in so much else. In a way she believes in Wizards, and Spies, and Ghosts, and Aliens, and Psychics, and Everyday Guys Who Do What Needs to Be Done, and Tarts with Hearts, and Modest 19th Century Ladies, and Al-Quiada, and God, and The American Way, and Justice, and Robots, and Tragic Heroines, and Sassy Liberated Girls, and the Dollar, and Love, and ... so much else. In a way she believes in all these things. In another way, does she really believe in anything? Really know what I am?

Hmmm. Perhaps she does. ... Perhaps she wants to.

She doesn't act as though she wants to though, anyway, I don't give her a chance to speak. It's time for the First Act of Submission, and she is very reluctant when I grasp her hair and put my member to her mouth. I don't care about any pain the host body feels, so I slam it between her lips very hard, scraping it against her teeth. I can't get it all into her mouth, but that isn't a problem... I will it to bend at the right point, remaining hard everywhere else, and it does, sliding down her throat and deep into her oesophagus.

I hold her head to my crotch and cause the distended penis to writhe within her.

Last edited by pantyhosethief; 12-18-2009 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Removed the bit I put in to deal with spam poster, who has now been deleted
pantyhosethief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #7
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I am suprised at the light touch on my face. It was warm, but brought chills down my spine. I could have swarn he was going to hit me or do soething rash. Isnt that what demons do?

I grew up reading books of demons who kill for fun or plesure, then drink their victom's blood for power to live eternaly. I always belived that demons were bad horrible creatures that were to be punished and killed by God and his army of Angels.

I started to think that maybe not all demons were bad. Maybe, just maybe you were accualy a nice demon that didnt do all those terrible things.

Before I could speek in protest about staying here, you suddenly pulled me to your crotch and stuffed your member down my throat. My eyes grew wide with suprise and tears welled up as I couldnt breath. I gagged as pain started to burn as you moved in my throat.

I lifted my hands and placed them on your hipps, trying to push away from you as I closed my eyes and half moaned in disgust. After a little bit of time passed I felt light headed from the lack of oxygen. I tried to look up at you and beg with my look to please stop. I didnt know If I could last very much longer without air.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:36 PM   #8
pantyhosethief

The victim pushes at me in vain, beats weakly at me, to no avail. She gags and chokes, her oesophagus clenching convulsively around me as I feel around within her. So tight. Eventually her hands drop away, and desperation enters her eyes. I feel her mind begin to glaze over. That's the First Act - a moment of complete helplessness. I unstiffen, shove her from me to the floor, slithering out of her throat as she keels over. My distended member hangs slackly, torn, glistening with her stomach juices and my blood.

As I watch the victim cough and retch I savour her desperate relief, and allow some of it to pass through to the minds of my followers; the start of their reward for invoking me. Those who make it through the night will have a surfeit of pleasure in this dark feast before we're done. And a surfeit of sin to regret, much later.

One won't make it, at least. The host body is a bit damaged now. I reach out for the oldest, most corrupt cultist. He's ripe enough for Hell. At the last moment, as my mind cradles his, he flares up in a surge on panic; no time to repent though, as I crush his mind, channelling the energy through mine into the host to repair it. (Somewhere in the city, an old man twitches once and dies in his sleep.) The torn skin knits quickly together. A side-effect of this is that the host starts to change, to reflect my own true form - the penis, and backs of the legs, becoming a dark lustrous grey.

I squat down over the victim. She flinches, tries to scrabble away, but I clasp her firmly in my arms. "Sssshhhh," I tell her, hugging her close. "Don't worry... it's all right...". I stroke her mind, willing her to be calm. Eventually she relaxes, sobbing.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:35 PM   #9
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I fall onto the floor, sobbing and gaspin for air, my hand around my throat. I dont notice what goes on with you as you repair yourself. I crawl a few inches away before you grab me. I scream and cry. You sooth me and tell me its alright. I try to get away, but your grip is to tight. Evantualy I calm down, still sobbing.

"Please...let me gooo." My voice is sore from screaming and taking your large member, s it crackles with another weak attempt. I knew you would let me go, but I had to go through those stairs again. I close my eyes and sob, knowing this was going to be a lone night.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #10
pantyhosethief

Ah, the Second Act is complete - the victim has decided to stay of her own free will. Because she believes she isn't pure enough to escape. (As if that had anything to do with it.)

"Listen, Daughter of Eve. Your mother saw the serpent, and was seduced... why not make it easy for yourself?" I say, reasonably. "You're intelligent, I can see.. you know you're here for the duration..." (nothing against the durance Down Below, later, if I win, I think...) "And this could be so very, very good."

I put my left hand between her thighs (desperately clenched, but easily separated none the less) and slip up beneath her secret hood to the clitoris. Her little apple, if we're being Biblical. Carefully, I rub and tweak her, now gentle, now firm... oh dear, she's getting a little wet below... trembling, the victim opens her eyes again, looks up at me, looks down at, well, the serpent... she shudders.

I sigh. Clearly she isn't as stupid as Eve was. Confining her tightly with my right arm, I hold up my left hand before her eyes. This will take more power. (Sorry, Mr & Mrs Hartle, your time is up... south of the river, a couple wake briefly, screaming, before collapsing in their bed.) The arm turns grey, and the fingers begin to extend, while the palm bulges. I show the hand to the victim before putting it to her labia... and up... ah, she's never been fisted, but after the surprise, it isn't so bad for her - a firm large pressure inside her. Until the wrist expands, distending her quite significantly, and the palm begins to pulse inside her, and the fingers lengthen and feel their way into her womb, and two up into the little tubes beyond.

The victim feels so full...

I reach into her mind, speak to her in her own inner voice. "Oh please. What did I do? Did I deserve this? ... Oh, God, oh no, is it because of that thing I did..."

I wait, listening to her thoughts... it's a practical certainty she feels guilty about something, some dirty little secret (however innocent) and if so she'll blame herself, and think about it. In my (considerable) experience only the rarest resist once it's got to this point.