Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-26-2009, 07:12 AM   #1
devobass

devobass has initial reputation
Default Wife wanted a story

Hi All

My wife is looking for someone to write a rape story for her - in which I am forced to watch. I have tried my hand at a story but with little success. if you are interested she would happy email a picture so that you had some thing to work with.
devobass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:38 AM   #2
war6

war6 Level 3 (300+)war6 Level 3 (300+)war6 Level 3 (300+)war6 Level 3 (300+)
Default story

I would try send photo
war6_98@yahoo.com
war6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by war6 View Post
I would try send photo
war6_98@yahoo.com

Ahahahahaha...

Caveat Emptor - let the buyer beware...

No offense to war6 (well OK maybe a bit ), but a Member for 3 years and this is your first post. Rep 10. And the voluminous, exquisite subtlety of the reply...

WOW, what impressive credentials. I am sure that your e-mail will soon be over flowing with photos of wives, girlfriends and hot single chicks all clamoring for custom stories...

Seriously to devobass: try posting a request in this thread in the Library group...
Please, Write this for Me

You would have to join the group first: The Library of Dark Tomes in order to post there, but it may be worth the effort in order to attract more serious replies...

Good luck with finding what you need here and Welcome to RB.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #4
war6

Smile thank you

One of the reasons that i had never posted on here or on any board is exactly contained in your note. I did not want the bull that goes with the pro's of any board like you attacking someone when they don't know a thing about them. So yes I started to answer his note and sent it before I was ready. Excuse me for living.

Been a member for three years and not posted. I have not because of family situation. A lot of people that don't post are probably in the same boat. Mine was my Wife. She did not care that I looked, but she did not want me to post to any board. She recently passed away. Thanks for reminding me why.

Lastly as I warned many people, that picking on someone is dangerous in person and on the net. I will tell you the same thing. You never know who you are messing with and don't kid yourself when you use the internet what you cannot be found.

You don't need to worry, I will never post here again. So don't take the time to answer this because I will not read it.

You see I love to get involved in a discussion that requires both parties to be armed with wits. But, I have always made it a policy not to do so with anyone that is half armed. It is so unfair to you.

Peace and I did not really mean to upset you so badly (well kinda of), but not really. Aw hell I did mean to upset you.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #5
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well firstly, and sincerely, I am sorry to hear of your wife's passing. And please believe that I mean only well when I say that.

As for the rest - a bit of mostly harmless fun on my part. I readily admit that I am a smart ass... Thank You for reminding me.

If you fail to see how the brevity of your response does not portray someone who might write a decent story and is instead trying to solicit a photo of someone's wife as their sole impetus...

As for vague threats about tracking me across the ether and the remarks directed at my intelligence. Whatever.

Upset - no. Amused - yes, and also gratified that you can post more than a sentence fragment.

Welcome to the world of interaction. Please continue to participate.

Peace unto you as well.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:52 AM   #6
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this all does not add up....everything that was said here...

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:02 AM   #7
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by devobass View Post
Hi All

My wife is looking for someone to write a rape story for her - in which I am forced to watch. I have tried my hand at a story but with little success. if you are interested she would happy email a picture so that you had some thing to work with.
please cut this crap, I have had enough of bullshitters claiming their wife/girlfriend wants a story 'in detail' but wont write herself. I think its the same guy everytime.

if you want a rape story to wank to, just be honest, we are some of the most liberal and understanding people on the net
Old 10-29-2009, 07:34 PM   #8
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And if your wife really does want a story: She's not the only woman to post on here, we'd all love to hear the request from her. The guys here are quite responsive to ladies' requests, I'm sure she'd get more than a few responses. Especially is you're on the board as well she shouldn't feel like she can't post for herself.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:48 PM   #9
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

War6, I think Fantasy was only reacting to the shortness of the post. There are, as you said, plenty of reasons people are on here for a long time and don't post: but some of those reasons are better than others. Yours are obviously good reasons, but others might not be. It was hard to tell at first.

Welcome to posting on the board. I hope one incident doesn't stop you from talking here. I too am sorry though for the loss of your wife.

Quote:
One of the reasons that i had never posted on here or on any board is exactly contained in your note. I did not want the bull that goes with the pro's of any board like you attacking someone when they don't know a thing about them. So yes I started to answer his note and sent it before I was ready. Excuse me for living.

Been a member for three years and not posted. I have not because of family situation. A lot of people that don't post are probably in the same boat. Mine was my Wife. She did not care that I looked, but she did not want me to post to any board. She recently passed away. Thanks for reminding me why.

Lastly as I warned many people, that picking on someone is dangerous in person and on the net. I will tell you the same thing. You never know who you are messing with and don't kid yourself when you use the internet what you cannot be found.

You don't need to worry, I will never post here again. So don't take the time to answer this because I will not read it.

You see I love to get involved in a discussion that requires both parties to be armed with wits. But, I have always made it a policy not to do so with anyone that is half armed. It is so unfair to you.

Peace and I did not really mean to upset you so badly (well kinda of), but not really. Aw hell I did mean to upset you.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:39 PM   #10
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:

Fe fo fi thumb, I smell the blood of a sleeper troll....looks like I'm the only one whos bullshit meter is tripping here...

Great idea, sending a pic of your wife to some guy on the web, especially when the request was his first post...

Look war, a terse request for a pic is not the best CV if you want to right custome stories...is it now?

Now I think all you were hoping for was a pic to jack off too...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:16 PM   #11
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

I am not at all sure who may have -Repped war6, nor will I speculate...

I will say that I was not ever angry at him. Amused at what came after so short a first post, yes. Mystified how one can be so brief and hope for acceptance and then so voluminous in defense... Perhaps a bit backward for an intro. To each their own.

When I wrote:
"Welcome to the world of interaction. Please continue to participate.

Peace unto you as well."

It was a true sentiment. I have + Repped war6 and hope that he will participate further in our board...

F4F
Old 11-02-2009, 11:13 PM   #12
war6

Default what a load

stop stop stop. I will go out and have myself beaten to death by mad Arabs. I explained what happen if you cannot accept it, then get a life. The guy never contacted me.....I don't want him to contact me. Please stop acting like 15 year olds for Jesus H. Christ sake. Let it die. I will never ever post again on this board.