Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-06-2009, 07:38 PM   #21
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I'm not into the drug thing myself as I sort of want to be there for the good bits. But I do understand the idea of a total loss of control. But no guy wiould need drugs to overpower me as I am 4'9 and weight like 90lbs soaking wet lol

c
Feel like coming to Australia?
Old 06-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #22
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
Feel like coming to Australia?
We're having enough trouble getting her to come back to this site,

Wag my tail, cheek sod flesh though if you see PF, you will see why I would..

Last edited by pervipete; 06-07-2009 at 04:57 AM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:09 AM   #23
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In my fantasies I am aware of everything that the guy or guys are doing to me. Being drugged would lessen the impact for me.

Being abducted is one my favorite fantasies. Returning to my car in the parking lot. Grabbed and stuffed in the back of a van. A group of men eager to force themselves on me while the van drives around town.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:39 AM   #24
bound4me

bound4me Level 1 (100+)bound4me Level 1 (100+)

?

Last edited by bound4me; 09-12-2009 at 04:07 AM.
bound4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #25
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceJ View Post
In my fantasies I am aware of everything that the guy or guys are doing to me. Being drugged would lessen the impact for me.

Being abducted is one my favorite fantasies. Returning to my car in the parking lot. Grabbed and stuffed in the back of a van. A group of men eager to force themselves on me while the van drives around town.
darn why does it always have to be a gang of guys , why can't it be a solo rapist lurking in a van waiting who subdues you rapes you ..leaves the parking lot with you in the van rapes you , takes you home rapes you , keeps you for a couple days... then dumps you in a parking lot across town naked with a fresh twenty stuck somewhere for being a good girl?
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #26
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
darn why does it always have to be a gang of guys , why can't it be a solo rapist lurking in a van waiting who subdues you rapes you ..leaves the parking lot with you in the van rapes you , takes you home rapes you , keeps you for a couple days... then dumps you in a parking lot across town naked with a fresh twenty stuck somewhere for being a good girl?

For me the solo attack happens during a home invasion, in an elevator, car breakdown on a secluded highway, hotel room during travel....those type situations. I almost always associate a solo attack with a sort of hit and run approach. A gang attack tends to play out much longer. It all depends on what mood I am in. But either way the fantasy can be fun.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #27
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not if I were your solo rapist! You would be my guest for...extended (in)hospitality!

"Please, be seated..." (JaniceJ, kicked to the floor) "All right, if you would rather sprawl on the floor, okay! May I take your hat...your clothes? Oh, Janice, don't bother yourself, I'll just rip them off! Now, don't you feel more at home? Wll, it's my home!"
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:13 PM   #28
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lol
Old 06-09-2009, 12:18 PM   #29
pervipete

One of mine is about a woman being given a drug which leaves them horny, and then used by one, or more men that she would never feel attraction for any other time, something that makes crave being used and abused, just a plaything for their pleasure.

With this you have a double whammy, not only the rape, but the mind fuck of her being hummiliated by wanting the rape.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:16 PM   #30
ninjaturtle69

ninjaturtle69 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubHubby View Post
This is my fav fantasy. My wife gets drugged at a party - 5 guys tell me to shut up and stay put - they take her to a back room and guy after guy fucks her. Damn... wish that could happen. Chat about it? Yahoo IM: redsolitaire
very good!!! I like this in my fantasy for my wife!
ninjaturtle69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:30 AM   #31
kellyb987

kellyb987 Level 1 (100+)kellyb987 Level 1 (100+)

I really like this idea. I can picture waking up, wondering what happened. I would be picturing all these images of what could have been done to me and deep down I would know that I could never really be sure. Great fantasy!
kellyb987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:03 PM   #32
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu

I think from the girls point of view its just another way to let go. I know for part of what I love about rape fantasies is that I don't have a say in what happens. This could be tied subconsciously to me being raised in the church and maybe it was ingrained in me that sex was bad lol.. I don't consciously think that, but I do get really turned on when I feel like I am not choosing.

I know in a set up rape fantasy we are actually in control because we've allowed the interaction etc so its very different from what a real rape would be, and even though I know I am in control, it is very easy to forget all that and just be taken.

There is also a definite evolutionary turn on to being wanted so bad that you are taken without permission. It might not be at the front of my thoughts, but I know that must be a factor
Old 06-16-2009, 05:45 PM   #33
Niccy
Privileged Member

Niccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Niccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Niccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Niccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Niccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Niccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Niccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Niccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Niccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Niccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Niccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jeez I thought this thread had died along time ago :S serves me right for not checking in here very often.

What i meant when i started this thread and neglected to say (i apologise ) but what afew people have already pointed out is the drug would just be a means to an end, just to get me where the wanted me easier. I wouldn't want to be unconscious the entire time, where's the fun in that

LIVE MY DREAM
Niccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:48 AM   #34
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)
Default The simple things in life

Some things just are beautiful in their own simplicity, needing no further explanation...

A pair of steel handcuffs...

A Roll of Duct Tape...

A simple white rag, with the cloyingly sweet smell of Chloroform...

It is not a matter of "needed", but more of an artistic tool.

Who cannot appreciate the feel of a woman pulled back against your body, her scream of surprise muffled by the cloth clamped viciously tight to her mouth and nose...

Cant you feel the way her body writhes against you as she struggles, her fear and panic drawing in huge gasping breathes of the fetid vapors... her struggles weakening over the two to three minutes till she collapses fully in your arms?

Ever stare down into a womans face, a simple duct tape gag holding her own panties in her mouth, arms stretched overhead, handcuffed to the bed... Her knees tucked into the crook of your arms, cock poised at her now well lubed asshole... Watching.... Waiting for her eyes to begin fluttering... for the confusion and then dawning awareness?

Her first muffled Scream as her eyes focus, taking in your eyes staring into Hers and the sudden realization of her predicament just as You drive yourself fully inside her.

Her horror compounding her humiliation as you blow the first load from your balls deep inside her helpless body... only to clamp that rag once more over her mouth...

Her last thoughts... the next awakening.
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:23 AM   #35
maturesextoy

maturesextoy has initial reputation
Default Re: Drugged and Abducted

This is also a huge fantasy of mine, I've oftern wondered and had fantasies involving me being dragged into a van and being abducted by a gang to be used as there sex toy. I've also had fantasies about being abducted and sold as a slave which i should think would come after the gangrape .
maturesextoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #36
drmephisto

I thought you'd enjoy this thread.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=3083

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceJ View Post

Old 10-21-2009, 01:14 AM   #37
fatalerrror

fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fatalerrror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccy View Post
hiya everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has this kind of fantasy. Mine kinda goes along the lines of me walking home from work, a van pulls up along side me an the driver asks me for directions, the side door opens an more guys jump out an drug me then drag me into the van. They tie, gag an blindfold me an take me to one of their homes...the rest kinda writes itself there

i'd love to do this 4 real but i know that, honestly, i wud never really be able to. I'd probably worry to much that the guy or guys maybe seen doing it an get into trouble even tho its completly legit an i've given my whole hearted consent to it.

Anyway just thought id give u all my thoughts on it an see it anyone agrees

Niccy
Not exactly like yours bu anyway...

In my younger years my then girlfriend and I placed an advert in the personal column of our local sunday paper saying Young couple in financial difficulty... all offers considered.

We were both adventurous and up for whatever came along... and it did believe me... we got hundreds and hundreds of resplies.

Anyway the short of it is, being broadminded and adventurous is one thing... being innocent and naive of what happens in the real world involving real people is another.

We did what we thought were all the right things... never repleid to postal boxes, ignored replies with big grade two style writing, met in neutral suroundings, always went together... etc

Choosing the voyeurs first... we met a couple of them who just wanted to watch and have no particpation, which was ok but we both agreed we wanted something else.

Most of the respondants were male and 40 + and after meeting a dozen or so we'd had a couple of threesomes and all seemed to be going well.

Up until we'd met this one guy, we'd made a bit of money... and quite happy with how things were going, and probably over being confident at the time, we'd met this giy and gone back too his motel.

In his 50's and significantly older, less demanding of all those we'd met, and appearing genuinely friendly too both of us not to just my GF. like most, combined with the fact that he gave us $150 which was a shit load of money... we'd arranged to meet him again a couple of weeks later.

This time he'd provided dinner... a few wines amd everything seemed to be turning out great it was like we were old friends.

At what time it all began to go pear shaped we dont know, the drugs that were fed to us presumably over dinner crept up on us gradually until neither of us seemed capabe of thinking or doing anything to stop or help one another despite being conscious and aware of what was happening to each of us.

We had unwittingly become caught in the sticky tentacles of a tight nit group comprising of who knows how many mainly older men, but which included at least two women, all aged in their 50's or older.

Being conscious but completely and utterly helpless to stop not only your girlfriends rape but your own as well, aware of whats happening, knowing what is about too happen then feeling it as it happens... would have too be is one of the most powerful and emotional rollercoaster rides there is.

Thankfully we both recovered and some months later even tried to relive the experience (albeit in different circumstances and with different people) but with no success.

While i dont think i would ever wish it too happens to anyone i know... if it happens too you... then maybe you'll get to fins out what it trully feels like.

Ive left out the stuff about therapy etc that got us back on the road again, this is all about being helpless.
fatalerrror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:01 AM   #38
nadeshiko

nadeshiko has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to nadeshiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
I'm really not into scenarios like that with extended breaking and humiliation, personally, although I know plenty of girls are. I don't like master/slave either. For me the reason for the gang of guys scenario is that I like to fantasise about having 3-10 guys all using my body, or watching each other use my body, being the centre of attention and being forced to my absolute limit. I am capable of fucking and sucking one man for 6-8 hours without even really getting tired; I've done it; in my fantasies I want to be overwhelmed. The solo thing feels more...relationshippy. If I have a rape fantasy it's about sex with a stranger that I don't have to get to know.
nadeshiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:42 AM   #39
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

...If a random guy pulled up to ask me for directions...i talk to them from the otherside of the pavment.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:37 PM   #40
frozt

frozt has initial reputation

interesting cenario, and one of my favorites as well... to be forced into a wan, stripped and raped by a complete stranger, not knowing what is going to happen, humiliated...
I like it... :-)
frozt is offline   Reply With Quote