Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-13-2009, 05:02 PM   #41
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
There is a difference between just having the fantasies, enjoying them in a loving relationship, and just going out and letting a guy "abuse" you.

I met quite a few men on the inernet a few years ago to "rape" me, i knew i wouldnt enjoy it, i didn't, I let them do what they wanted to me and I didn't enjoy any of them. I know this is because I didn't respect myself and I have very low self esteem....This post is sorta all over the place coz there are people walkinga round behind me lol
What works for you, may not work for someone else, and vice versa. You had a bad experience, someone else may not, it may be all they dreamed about and more.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:10 PM   #42
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Noooo.

No the reason for that is because I am all of those categories or atleast have been psychologically (have a partner now,so would tell...and would not "let" another man act out fantasies on me) that is the primary reason but I have alot of self respect,I love myself,what doesnt make sence is to be insulted and told you have no self respect but you are too selfish. I have recieved that on a number of occasions and I am neither,I am not "too" selfish, I am just selfish enough as to not let myself be pushed around and to get what I want and living life for me. I have alot of self respect I am so proud of who I am.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 06-13-2009 at 11:12 PM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:34 AM   #43
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
What works for you, may not work for someone else, and vice versa. You had a bad experience, someone else may not, it may be all they dreamed about and more.
Yeah i'm sorry if i sounded judgemental etc.

Actually Some of the meeting guys online WAS a turn on. One guy at first was really good while he started verbally abusing me and i was really turned on,Part of the experiences defienetely turned me on alot

One guy I met was great at it.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:53 AM   #44
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
Yeah i'm sorry if i sounded judgemental etc.

Actually Some of the meeting guys online WAS a turn on. One guy at first was really good while he started verbally abusing me and i was really turned on,Part of the experiences defienetely turned me on alot

One guy I met was great at it.
No worries honey, that's the problem with the net, things can easily be misunderstood
Old 06-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #45
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventeen View Post
Do you think that a female that has rape fantasies has little or no self-respect? Especially if she allows a man to act out his fantasies on her? Or says she wouldn't report it if she were raped?

Is that showing no self- respect or worth?
Taking a step to the side,

Let's say a strung-out druggie is sucking his dealer's penis for another hit of meth. He is fantasizing about being a wise and benevolent king of the world.

Does that fantasy mean he has enormous self respect?
Old 06-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #46
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Chi, a couple of things...

Firstly this thread is about why WOMEN are into this, to talk, ask and speculate about mine and the other men on this boards motivation would take the thread away from its original point and be inpolite to the original poster.
Well, it is quite the norm for threads to carry off to slightly different but related topics, and if you felt as such, you would have gone there, but you felt and you stated that you often wonder about the women that post here, which means exactly how it sounds.

Quote:
Secondary, not once, in this, or any other post, have I ever belittled ay woman for being into this fantasy, in fact my posts have always been of the opinion of what works for you, works for you. I was expressing a thought, a question, that is all.
And you are entitled to that opinion as I am entitled to question it.

Quote:
The only women who's fantasy I question as potentially unheathy and dwonright dangerous are those, like yourself, who profess a desire to be raped for real, not as part of some kind of role play.
Firstly with this one, I dont have any unhealthy fantasies nor severe psychological problems. You say you dont judge others, but yet you judge me by questioning my desires. Who's to say that those who desire the real thing becase its more exciting have problems? Wouldnt that be judgemental?

Quote:
Unlike some on here, I do not judge my fellow members. We all have our stories, and as you rightly said, we are all into this for our own, various reasons. If I have ever given the impression that I was, then I am truly sorry, that has not been my intent.
Please see above statement.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:02 AM   #47
kellyb987

kellyb987 Level 1 (100+)kellyb987 Level 1 (100+)

Male of female, I still think it depends on the person. Some people will do this to change the amount of the control they have in everyday life, others enjoy pain or inflicting it bkz it leads them to pleasure and some people like to feel dirty and ashamed.

As long as a person is paying their bills, taking care of their kids and not letting this stuff run the rest of their lives I don’t think there is anything wrong with any of the motives.
kellyb987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #48
pervipete

Chi, maybe it's a difference between English English and US English, but as far as I can remember, questioning something as unhealthy is different to judging someone, however maybe, would be concerned about is a better phrase. You have constantly in your posts tell how you have put yourself in dangerous situations, and are dissapointed when the man did not rape your. This, about any woman, concerns me. I would urge anyone who wants this to just PM one of the many women here, and I am loathe use the word, have been the victim of rape or sexual assualt, then tell me how exciting it is.

However, I would not judge you as a bad person for wanting this, but if you believe I would, fair enough, that is your opinion.

Now, you comment about 'That is my opinion', is that to my comment about what works for you, or me stated that I do belittle the women here?

If is the later, well, that is your opinion, I'm sure that the many friends I have built up here over the last 6 or 7 months will have a contrary one, I hope.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:14 PM   #49
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Do you think that a female that has rape fantasies has little or no self-respect? Especially if she allows a man to act out his fantasies on her? Or says she wouldn't report it if she were raped?

I think the answer to that question depends on each individual so this is purely my personal opinion.

I have not spent all that much time on the boards, but since I joined up I've read a lot and got to know some cool people. Almost everyone I talked to had a high level of intelligence and they knew what they wanted, especially the women. I don't think having a rape fantasy necessarily correlates to low self-respect... What if I just like to be dominated? I’d like to relinquish control over myself for a moment in time, then get right back to normal me. I noticed that my fantasies are mild, non-violent, more coercive type so maybe I don't fit into the rape fantasy category per se, more the romantic rape type. I look after myself, know I can stand up for myself and I know how to love me -grins-. I have been somewhat over protected so I think the fantasies are a way of breaking free. I'd like to feel dominated, I'd like to feel that my guy's a sex crazed maniac in bed who'd not take no for an answer. If I can land someone who's sane and have those qualities, my self-respect would shoot through the roof.

If I were to let a guy (who's not my long term bf) act out his fantasies, I'd want to make sure that our fantasies are compatible. I think going for someone whose fantasies are more extreme would be putting myself in unnecessary danger. As for reporting, if it is a real rape of course I'd report it. I'd want him behind bars taking what he dished out. I don't quite understand why a woman would say she wouldn't report a rape even before she was raped... isn't that like hinting to whoever she is talking with that she wants it to happen? (in which case it's not really rape...)

Shy is now confused...
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #50
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
You have constantly in your posts tell how you have put yourself in dangerous situations, and are dissapointed when the man did not rape your. This, about any woman, concerns me. I would urge anyone who wants this to just PM one of the many women here, and I am loathe use the word, have been the victim of rape or sexual assualt, then tell me how exciting it is.
That would not work at all.

I love the stories. It turns me on. Hearing it would turn me on even more and make me want it. Its not the act in itself, but the emotion that gets me. The fear. I will tell you right now how exciting I think it is.

Thank you for not judging me! You can be concerned all you want, but you need not worry about me.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-16-2009 at 12:41 AM.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #51
pervipete

Fair enough Che me bad, I must have misunderstood when you were going on about being disappointed when an ex con was not willing to take advantage of you...
Old 06-16-2009, 06:03 PM   #52
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Fair enough Che me bad, I must have misunderstood when you were going on about being disappointed when an ex con was not willing to take advantage of you...
You are right, there is a miscommunication, I have NO idea what you are trying to say with this.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:07 PM   #53
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
You are right, there is a miscommunication, I have NO idea what you are trying to say with this.
Just saying that I must have misunderstood some of your posts over the last few months, thats all Chi.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #54
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Actually, I dont understand why you think you are misunderstanding me. You didnt at all...I was disappointed I wasnt raped by jail break or whatever the fuck that fuck up's name was.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:13 AM   #55
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

Maybe the problem here is that someone like Chi can't be raped. Because even if the rapist didn't know it, she's wanting it to happen, and so consent is privately given. You just can't rape the willing, so the whole thing is just a moot point.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:04 PM   #56
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Actually, I dont understand why you think you are misunderstanding me. You didnt at all...I was disappointed I wasnt raped by jail break or whatever the fuck that fuck up's name was.
Ah, a light is shown. This is the incident I was alluding too, after reading your second post I thought I may have offended you by mis-remembering this post, making you out to be different than you are.

As for not feeling concern, I shall feel whatever pleases me, and if that does not please you, well my dear, that is your look out.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:00 PM   #57
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Can never take myself seriously when I even THINK about saying the word "slut" so I never do. Its like when I hear myself even attempt to use some ghetto slang or something. Doesn't sound right coming out of me. I was brought up better that that really. Sure I've used the word as a joke with friends or as a cheeky jibe with someone i know can take it. Always with a dippy smile on my face. But to say it and mean it? nah

As for the girls in the world who "put it about a bit"? yeah I know a few and for the most part they are actually really nice girls who i like to chat with and hang out. Some of them can even hold their drink
Old 06-21-2009, 12:59 AM   #58
FLMaster1958

FLMaster1958 has initial reputation

Quote:

Thought I would respond with my thoughts. A female who has rape "fantasies" need have no issues with self esteem. A fantasy can be any thought, any desire... any non-reality. The idea can simply "turn her on". This is the whole meaning and definition of fantasy.

Now take the next step into reality. One who is truly obsessed with the idea of really being taken and used and abused. Truly raped. Likely she would have experienced this at least once if not multiple times before. Likely they were never reported. The whole thought of reporting such an incident is foreign to her. She does not enjoy it. It is simply her place in life to give herself for the pleasures of another or others. This is her pleasure. Little self-esteem but esteem reflected in the eyes of another.

As usual, fantasy is one thing, reality is another... PM me if this is your reality.
FLMaster1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:13 AM   #59
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMaster1958
This is her pleasure.
Well, until this little gem came up I actually thought your post was rather sound. Maybe your words were simply ill-chosen but I've met women who have endured prolonged and/or numerous rapes/gang-rapes and the devasted psyche and twisted perceived "place" in life this creates has nothing to do with "pleasure" - not in the slightest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMaster1958
Likely she would have experienced this at least once if not multiple times before. Likely they were never reported. The whole thought of reporting such an incident is foreign to her.
Unlikely ... and it's a little more complicated.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:32 AM   #60
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just repeating myself here. I "Only" have rape fantasies and I have alot of self respect.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote