Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-29-2007, 10:39 PM   #1
Zim

Zim Level 1 (100+)Zim Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to Zim
Default Rebecca

Hey. This has to be the darkest thing i've ever written. Seriously. I kinda scare myself sometimes. Umm, i dont know how to explain this, besides that i wrote this as if it were Hellcat as Rebecca. Thats about all im going to say. I hope you guys like it, and, tell me if you want more. Its kinda wierd, but, i think its good, i guess.

Her name was Rebecca Sloan.

I had known her for months, following her very way of being, which consisted of the following:

Tuesday, October 14, 2007

[6:24 AM] She would awake, her alarm clock going off. She would hit the snooze, and sleep for another 13 minutes.

[6:37 AM] Rebecca would awaken, hitting her alarm off, before she tore off the covers, her red, silk nightgown hanging off her delicate features. She would walk over to the dresser, and take the black panties and bra, that i used last night, and made her way into the shower.

[6:52 AM] Rebecca would leave the shower, once again returning to the bedroom. She tossed the dirty underwear into the hamper, soon to be taken out when she leaves. Rebecca, clad in nothing but her black panties and bra, had made her way to the closet, and picked out her black buisness suit, her white blouse, and her black longskirt, to match her jacket. Rebecca had her hair in the black hair clip her mother had given her for her birthday, which was 4 days ago. Rebecca had turned 24. Happy Birthday Rebecca.

[7:02 AM] Rebecca, in her black suit, took her purse and left her house, walked to her cab, and left for work. She would have lunch with her friend Lauren, blonde, 23 year old friend, who would tell stories about the man in the closet, shaven head, scar over his left eye, bald head. How he raped her nine times that night, using her whole body to make him feel good. She was wrong. She passed out. It was eleven times.

[4:48 PM] Rebecca, would return home, on her cell phone with her mother. Her mother would explain how a man, with shaved head and a limp to his step, was in her old room. He happened to steal all her old clothes. They will come in handy later.

[6:24 PM] Rebecca would leave her bath, she was in it since she got off the phone with her mother. Rebecca would be most scared, so she had a friend come over. The man is Dallas McAdams. He was 6'1", 167 lbs, and he was a computer anaylist for a local computer company. He was not important.

[6:43 PM] Dallas showed up at Rebecca's door. He has a glock 9 hidden in his back pocket for protection. Dallas doesn't know the safty is off.

[9:34 PM] Dallas is face down in his own blood in the bathroom. Rebecca screamed and tried to run. She didn't know that the door was locked by Dallas when he came over. Dallas, with his bald head, with his scar, he was going to rape Rebecca, like he planned to do the night before, but, i caught Lauren before she got to her car. Dallas was panicked.

[9:43 PM] Rebecca is face down on the mattress, handcuffed, gagged with the old panties from the hamper, blindfolded by the bra. Rebecca thinks that Dallas is going to rape Rebecca.

[9:54 PM] Rebecca is hyperventilating...

I placed my time log on the chair, pencil in the middle of the spine for later use. Walking over to Rebecca, her naked body, streched out, was starting to panic worse than before. I placed my hand on her cheek, and caressed her with my thumb. She was smooth. Silky. Fresh. Rebecca was a virgin.

I spoke. "Rebecca." MY own voice sounding alien, hoarse. Dry. "I am going to rape you. I will use your body to make me feel good, over. And over. And over." By this point, she was trying to scream, so, i used the backside of my firm hand, and i slapped her. I broke her nose, and she bled on her sheets. Rebecca started to cry harder. I shifted my weight, moving closer to her, my right hand stroking her back, the left running underneath her breast, her nipple running between my fingers. They were hard.

Last edited by Zim; 03-30-2007 at 04:40 AM.
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote