Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-24-2008, 08:13 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Bukkake Ritual

Have you girls ever heard about the Bukkake ?

It's about getting a lot of guys around you, no matter how well do you know them. You go to a room where there is no furniture. Then you take all your clothes off, sit on your knees in the middle of the room and you handle the boys an empty glass.

Then they all have to jerk off in the glass while they watch you naked.
When they've all finished, you drink the glass in front of them and they applause to gongratulate you.

I'm sorry I can't give the link of the girl blog where she describes this experience but she says she is in heaven when she drinks the sperm.

She says nothing in her very active sexual life can get close to that pleasure.
Not even sodomy.

Interested ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:47 PM   #2
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought bukkake was where the guys cum all over your face and body and so on? could all be a part of the same riitual I guess. Sounds like fun to me though. hell of a way to get a protein shake if you ask me though

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Check out German Goo Girls, brilliant stuff!
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:46 PM   #4
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I thought bukkake was where the guys cum all over your face and body and so on? could all be a part of the same riitual I guess. Sounds like fun to me though. hell of a way to get a protein shake if you ask me though

x
Bukkake stands for what you just described so I'd say there is some misunderstanding concerning the original name of this "protein shake" thingie.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:53 AM   #5
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post

x
Maybe the misunderstanding comes from me. Rb rules are precluding someone from giving other boards links so I won't and it's in French anyway so you'd have a hard time reading thru, but that girl seemed really sure Bukkake was about the sperm collected in the glass and the drinking. As you said, it's probably just a evolution of the original 'cum all over body' tradition.

I remember somebody in the same forum asking a funny question to that woman. He asked her if she wasn't afraid the sperm hormones could turn on some superficial manly aspects on her like a small beard ? lol

I did a search on google about the sperm chemical content and it had no hormones, but as you said, more proteins than a steak. I guess it just takes a groundbreaker cook such as 'Bocuse' to introduce sperm in French gastronomy. A friend of mine told me once he has tasted his sperm and it felt like salt. lol I personally never tested mine.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:43 AM   #6
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Maybe the misunderstanding comes from me. Rb rules are precluding someone from giving other boards links so I won't and it's in French anyway so you'd have a hard time reading thru, but that girl seemed really sure Bukkake was about the sperm collected in the glass and the drinking. As you said, it's probably just a evolution of the original 'cum all over body' tradition.

I remember somebody in the same forum asking a funny question to that woman. He asked her if she wasn't afraid the sperm hormones could turn on some superficial manly aspects on her like a small beard ? lol

I did a search on google about the sperm chemical content and it had no hormones, but as you said, more proteins than a steak. I guess it just takes a groundbreaker cook such as 'Bocuse' to introduce sperm in French gastronomy. A friend of mine told me once he has tasted his sperm and it felt like salt. lol I personally never tested mine.
Bukkake is the Japanesse word for 'splash', and original bukkake is basically a group of men wanking onto the woman,so top marks to prefectlyformed,. The wanking into a glass and the woman then drinking it all down is merely an extension from this
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #7
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sperm.jpg (62.7 KB, 196 views)

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 10-26-2008 at 04:07 PM.
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote