Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-13-2007, 04:24 PM   #1
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation
Default Long Weekend (Holdyn and My Dark Side)

I had watched her nice firm ass sway back and forth a good part of the way back to the dorms. She had been to lost in conversation with the two other girls that she had left class with to even notice that I was checking her out the entire way back.

We weren't in class together but I saw her almost every day. We had a class in the same building at the same time. Also we were in the same dorms. It was a co-ed dorm with the guys and girls seperated by floors.

She was a hot little thing.

I knew her roommate had left to go home for the long weekend and she'd be all alone in her room tonight. Perfect opportunity to introduce myself.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:31 AM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chatting to my room mates about what they are going to do over the long weekend while they were visiting their parents at home, as we walk back to our dorm so they can make sure they have all they need for they break.

After they complete their final checks we say goodbye and they are off, leaving me on my own. As the evening gets on i find myself begining to tire as there is nothing to do with all my friends gone or out. I decide to call it an early night, I start to get ready to bed, i walk out of my room and head off to the bathroom to do my last minute preps for bed.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 12:58 AM   #3
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

It was perfect timing. She had slipped out of her dorm room and down the hall to the bathroom. Leaving the door open a crack she had figured it easier to just keep it open then have to worry about locking it up and brigning the key with her.

He slipped into her dorm room quickly before he could be seen. A black ski mask hid his face from view and in a bag slung over his shoulders were many goodies that might become useful. He had spent the afternoon prepairing, planning and fantasizing about tonight.

He didn't have much time before she returned so he acted quickly. Strong leather cuffs were pulled out of the back for her wrists, a roll of duct tape for covering her mouth and an old rag to shove in her mouth so she didn't make a sound while he raped her hot little body for hours.

The bag was then set down against a wall and he waited for her to return.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Old 02-20-2007, 10:05 AM   #4
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Getting ready for bed was faster then i thought it would be, without my roommates and i chatting most of the time. As i walk back to my room i notice most people on my floor have gone for the long weekend, This is gonna be a boring time. Sighing in dissapointment at my plans i wanted to occur looking like not going ahead now.

I walk in my door and just flick my lights off and closing the door without even turning from the direction of my bed. Knowing my room well i glide past all the obsticles with ease and reach my bed in seconds. Before long im snuggled in bed, and startto drift off to sleep.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:10 AM   #5
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

It was all to easy. She was extremely trusting of her surroundings, paying little attention. When she pulled the covers up over her he moved quietly and quickly through the room.

Climbing quickly on top of her, his hand went over her mouth when she tried to scream. The rag was shoved into her mouth when it opened, muffling her cries. She struggled underneath him but he grabed her by the wrists and fought her until he had the cuffs secured around both wrists.

Old 02-28-2007, 08:41 AM   #6
my dark side
Banned

With the lights out i am unable to see what he is doing to me, or for that matter who this guy is. My heart races fast as the situation i am facing is slowly coming to reality, the cold metal from the cuffs hugging my wrists tight. All i have left to defend myself with are my legs, as much as i know how much lower body strength i have, i Focus all my weight and energy on to my legs and imagine them hitting him hard in the chest. With the image in my mind, i struggle.. struggle to free my legs from his body weighing me down.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:43 AM   #7
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Her struggles a turn on, he fights with her as she tries to get him away by moving her legs around.

"Stupid bitch." He said before slamming his fist into the side of her head hard. His cock was hard and bulging in his pants, excitement and adrenaline coursing though his veins. The violence and control a huge turn on.

She was stunned momentarily from the sudden fist to her head and that was his chance. He tore of her pajama bottoms and panties while she wasn't kicking and threw them aside. When she tried to get away again he gripped the cuffs around her wrists again and pulled her arms up over her head swiftly and roughly. A small length of robe was used to secure her wrists up to her headboard.

Old 03-01-2007, 08:19 AM   #8
my dark side
Banned

My hands held firmly in lace about my head, unable to lower them. I know i am bound there instantly, i dont need to see it or be told it. My head spinning in the darkness my the blow i just recieved. Now even more confussed bout where he is or what is happening. My heavy breathing turns to soft sobbering as i feel my body now becoming exposed cause of him. All the time trying to push the gag out of my mouth with my tongue.