Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-28-2010, 04:01 AM   #1
slave_gabrielle

slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)
Default Unexpected flip of circumstance(1 or more female rapists needed)

(Character:
19 years old,
white,
long black hair,
green eyes,
5'0",
32C,
Trimmed but not shaven down below,

Initially dressed in:
black, whole-leg fishnets,
slip-on black vans,
tight black spandex short shorts,
tight white tank top with tattered arm holes,
black thong panties,
black bra,
fingernails painted black,
and two glow sticks on necklaces:
1 blue, 1 green.

Basic premise: After a verbal fight outside of a club, I leave my boyfriend, insisting I will walk home alone. He insists that I am not leaving him and tries to assault me. Another girl/girls comes in, defends me and gets my boyfriend to go away, and offers me a ride home which I accept. However, she/they have other plans.)

Tonight is me and my boyfriend's 1 month anniversary. We both like to go clubbing pretty often, me to just dance to various types of electronica the local clubs play and he apparently goes to get laid. We decided we'd go to this weekend's rave. All was fine and dandy until he started pulling me close and essentially dry humping me as we "danced." I pushed him back a bit and kept dancing but he did it again. So I pushed him off then grabbed his hand, leading him out the front door of the club and out to the parking lot, passing a few other girls/women along the way.

"What's going on babe? Why are we leaving? And what was up with you pushing me away back inside?"

"What the hell Shawn?! We are here to dance and have a fun time, not for you to dry hump me on the fucking dance floor!"

"Well Gabby, I am just trying to get you in the mood for a little somethin-somethin later if you know what I mean." He winks at me.

"Are you deaf? I made it quite clear when we got together that we aren't doing that for quite some time. I don't just hook up with every guy."

"Come on babe! I have needs! We don't have to have sex necessarily. I'd settle for a little mouth action or even hand action if you don't my manliness inside you."

Appalled at his statement, I slap him across the face, "HOW DARE YOU?! I'm already pissed at you and you suggest I suck you off or give you a hand job? Fuck off! I'll find my own way home you prick..."

As I turn to walk away, he grabs my arm and pulls me back, "I'm not leaving you here, you're coming with me one way or another."

"No I am not! It is over between you and me you fucking perv!" I yank my arm away.

He grabs my arm again tightly, squeezing hard enough to hurt, "I SAID you are coming with me whether you like it or NOT!" He yanks me toward him.

"Ow! Shawn you're hurting me! LET GO! HELP! SOMEONE! MAKE HIM STOP!" I yell out, afraid that the booming bass from the club might overshadow my pleas.

Last edited by slave_gabrielle; 02-28-2010 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Incomplete character description, now complete
slave_gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote