Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-23-2006, 12:41 PM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A private role play for Eos, Sodoman, and Throatdagger

Let's try this as a role play.

My buddy Sodoman and me invited Melisa over to have a few drinks. We knew that she was hestitant about coming over since the three of us weren't the best of friends, but after some pleading she agreed. Sodoman and me had made plans for an interesting night.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:39 PM   #2
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We weren't exactly the best of friends with Melissa but we knew her for a long time. We also knew that she liked Vodka and would be an easy target after getting her drunk. We had an old couch in the basement and it was a pull out bed as well. So we were down in the basement slowly drinking our favorite drink; mine is rum and coke; and listening to music and shooting a game of pool to kill some time as we wait for her to arrive.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:20 PM   #3
eos69671

eos69671 has initial reputation

Melissa
Age 18
98 lbs
5"2
Short red hair
Green eye
Cup size 34B
Small inside & out.

Into: heavy petting & for her past boyfriend, giving head. But not more past that. That's why he is her EX; she can be a bit of a cock tease. But she doesn’t really know she is doing it.

Melissa was home, she had a hard day at school & needed a drink bad, but was not the age to be going to the bars. She use to go a lot, but just this past weekend, she got busted. She was trying to find a way to feed her needs, when her phone starts to ring. She picks up her phone, "Hello," It was Sodoman. She knows them & she has not got along with them in the past. "I don't know, you guys always picked on me as a kid. I did not think you guys like me at all." But he convicted her. Telling her that they where having a party, at his house with her favorite on the menu Vodka. It was there last party of the year & they wanted to bust the number of heads under one roof. She had always wanted to go to one of there parties & with that many people should may not even see them. It about 1am when the call came in & he asks her to sneak out to hung out. She hung up the phone sneaks past her mom's room & out the fount door. She walked the 4 blocks to Sodoman house, the back door leading down to the basement was unlocked, but she still knocked.

"Hello guys, its Melissa. I made it."
eos69671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:25 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Hi Melissa, Come on in. The party is just getting started. You know Sodoman and the others. Can I get you something to drink?" I ask as I guide you into the room full of people.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:40 PM   #5
eos69671

I looked around, see that there was not that many people here, for being the biggist party of the year. It almost looked like to was coming to an end. No wonger they invited me. He walked me into the room & offered me a drink.

"You know me I can drink anyone under the table. Sodoman, had said something about Vodka."

I took a seat on the old couch over looking the pool table, more & more people where heading out from the party. But hell I just got there & free drink was free drink. The music was filling the air as he come back with a big bottle of Vodka & a shot glass.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:55 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I pour the glass half full and then hand it to you. "It has been a while since I have seen you around. You really look stunning to night. I have always been crazy about girls with red hair and those green eyes of yours are absolutely dazzling." I tell you as I pour you another drink.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:01 PM   #7
eos69671

I did not know how to deal with this new niceness, So I did the shot, not letting a drop out & slammed the glass down.

"Thank you, Could I have more please?"

I looked around the room, there was only a few others here now.

"Small party, where is everone. I heard your parties rock."
Old 08-24-2006, 01:23 PM   #8
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I'm in ear shot of Melissa's comment I speak up and say that some of the people had decided to go close down a new bar that just opened and others had business they needed to take care of the next day but there are still people here and it's still a party.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:32 PM   #9
eos69671

"Sorry, I did not mean anything by it. It's just. I was kind of hoping just to hind in the shadows, so to say. Thanks for inviting me & all."

The last thing I wanted to do was piss these guys off. So I get to my feet & walk over to the pool table where Sodoman, was standing not too far off. He just beat some poor kid, who walked out to go to the bar.

"Can I have next game?"

I was sure to pick up the bottle & set it on the table next the blacked out windows. As I pick up the stick, I took a swig from the bottle.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:45 PM   #10
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I said sure, let's play. So I let her rack the balls and I started the game. It was her shot and when I was sitting on a stool and she had to take a shot that put her bending over in front of me I caught a glimpse of her panties as she was wearing a very short skirt. This got me to thinking what I would like to do with my pool stick! So when it was my shot I brushed up against her backside and she felt my slight bulge that I had from viewing her panties but she didn't really react to it. I smelled her perfume, it wasn't a heavy scent but it was a nice smell.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:04 PM   #11
eos69671

As he passed by me I felt a bulging rod. It was a small room; it must have been a mistake. He did not mean to brush up against me & that just could not have been his dick that must have been his pool stick. No one’s that big. I was thinking to myself. It was getting hot in the room, so I took off, my rap as he took his shot, now showing my pleather tang top & matching very short skirt. It was my turn & I took another swig from the bottle & placed it down on the table. Then I bent over, I had a great shot, but my hand slipped & jumped the ball right off the table.

“Fuck a scratch”

I bent over to get the ball.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:18 PM   #12
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

As she bent over to pick up the ball, I could see everything. Her panties were sort of see through and I could see her cheeks and the outline of her pussy. She was having a hard time picking up the ball as it rolled into a small space beside the small bar and mini fridge. So I went over to help and I approached from behind and when I reached down for the ball I asked her if she needed help and my bulge was very stiff and it jammed into her panties. I knew she felt it this time, as she sort of twitched. She had a surprised look on her face but I think she was to shocked to say much; especially since if my cock wasn't in my pants it would have been inserted into one of her holes.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:33 PM   #13
eos69671

Someone came up behind me & it felt like I was being grabbed with a steel rod. I stood up & turned to see who it was. It was Sodoman. I was shocked. I did not know what to say or do. I had the wall behind me & the bar to my left & the mini fridge to my right & him right in front of me. I felt like a caged dog. The fear was starting to rise in me. I knew he was not kidding & all I wanted to do was go home. This party was no fun no more.

“Sodoman, please let me pass. It’s getting late & I should be heading home.”

I did not want him to know, that I was started to fell scared. He had a smile on his face & I could see, he just enjoyed what he did. But I’m sure he let me go now that I asked.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:48 PM   #14
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I had noticed that it appeared everyone had now left the party, except me, dagger, and Melissa. So I decided it was time for some real fun. She had drank most of the bottle and she was very buzzed on the alcohol she was slurring her words a bit. So I grabbed her and pulled her tight and kissed her, this got a nasty reaction, but I didn't care. I told her that we were going to fuck her until she couldn't walk.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:01 PM   #15
eos69671

Knowing what you had planed was worst then not knowing. I tried to wiggle from your kisses. A kiss to me was something I give only to the one I loved. And I was growing to hate you. To looked over to Dagger. He had been nicer to me then you & he would just have to help me.

"Dagger, please.... Help me. Get him off of me."

All the time I pushed you, trying to grab you hands off of me. Doing all I could to free myself with kicking & biting. But I was starting to fear that a good fast kick & a hard bit maybe my only way out of this.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:30 PM   #16
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

(I think dagger took a break, he's been working on a lot of stories and role plays)

Well you looked over at dagger but it didn't take you long before you realized that you weren't going to get any help from him, in fact, the way he was looking at you...it became pretty clear that you were going to be the party. So you start to kick and try to bite but I slapped you and turned you around putting your arms behind your back. You were pinned against the mini fridge and I took my belt off and tied your hands behind your back. I grabbed you by your hair and dragged you over to the couch and sat you down, then I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. Your eyes widened and you resisted when I tried to put it in your mouth but I grabbed you by the throat and you had no choice but to open up. Then I put my cock inside your mouth and took the back of your head and started thrusting. I told you if you bite me I'll beat you bloody.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:58 PM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"I'm going to get him off of you all right so I can have a go. Let me have some of that meat. I have been waiting a long time to get some of her." I say as I move towards you.
Old 08-24-2006, 04:09 PM   #18
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I back away to allow dagger to have some fun. All the while Melissa is shocked and trembling with fear and her eyes are filled with tears.
Old 08-24-2006, 04:21 PM   #19
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I stepp forward and grab Melissa by the hair. I shove my cock in her still open mouth. I shove all the way in, hitting the back of her throat. "Seal those damn lips and start sucking." I yell at the terrified girl as I jerk her head back and forth as we bounce weildly on the sofa.

"Melissa, you had better swallow every damn drop when I shoot my load. We don't want any mess to clean up off the sofa."
Old 08-24-2006, 05:26 PM   #20
eos69671

My lip Sealed around his cock, he slamed himself hard on my face. I wanted to sceam out but just gagged as the head of his cock rip thow my throat. My eye opened wide when he told me to swallow. I just could not do that. I never could never. Please let this end I was thinking to myself as I tryed my best to move my head deeper into the sofa so his cock would not go as deep.