Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #1
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre
Default Taken through Blackmail ( Closed for RvplyMates)

The night brought with it many troubles for Raymond Woloshyn... he had been caught... and they both knew it. His wife knew that he had been bringing home more money then usual over the last few months... but truth be told, the money was worth it, to ignore such things. Even as he had been called late at night, she could tell by the way her husbands face paled, that something was desperatly wrong.

He left without so much as a word... it was already ten... and it was even later when he returned home. The fight had been kicked out of him, and she was explained the entire situation over the next few hours. Ray had embezzled more then a hundred thousand dollars from the company, and worse yet.. he had been caught.

She was told that she would have to go to his bosses office in the morning, to discuss her affiliation with the crime... that his boss, a man named Damian Maloy... wanted to see her. Even as her husband tried to apologize... he was like a whipped dog... no fight at all to him... no, now, she had best start to think of her own future.

What would happen if Damian chose to report this theft, to cause trouble? because he could, he had every right.... she had met him a few months before at a charity ball... he was a larger man but at the same time he was toned, strong as a brick.

Short black hair, and dark piercing blue eyes had enchanted, and though he was soft spoken, he always came across professionally, yet deadly serious. Smiling to himself though he could not help but count his lucky stars, Damian was going to use this situation to move into his secret desires to have her... he would have her, he would definatly use this, to blackmail her, so he would not help but smile as he planned things out, he usually slept in the office, and tonight, he would not be sleeping at all...

For her... it would be her darkest hour.
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lynn Woloshyn looked at her husband in horror as he explained where all that money had come from. She had turned a blind eye to it because there were so many things they truely needed and he just didn't seem to make enough money to cover all their every day expenses. Now his boss wanted to see her, why me, I didn't steal from him but as she thought about it she knew she should have questioned her husband instead of just going along with it.

She couldn't sleep all night she was that scared. She remembered working with this man at the charity ball, his deep blue eyes seemed to be undressing her all thought the hours they work together. He was professional enough but there was just something about him that scared her. She put on her old fasion dress that covered her legs and hid her bosum pretty well. A little lipstick is all she wore as she combed her long blond hair and saw her own frightened crystal blue eyes looking back at her.

Her husband drove her to the office as ordered by his boss and then went home. Lynn walked into his office building as he owned it and other buildings across the city and took the elevator up to his pent house apartment. Why they weren't meeting at his office one floor down was beyound her comprehenion but the doorman directed her there before he went off shift.
The elevator stopped and she stepped out into his living room and looked around into the dark room before her. Where was he?

"Hello"
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:40 PM   #3
TirithIre

The living room had only a few lights on... though even as he looked to her though he could not help but smile as he heard her coming in... he had been notified... but even as he walked out, she could see him smile as he walked out and looking to her calmly he motioned her over.

" Hello Mrs. Woloshyn, please, come in."

He turned without even waiting for her, though even as he looked back he saw her following, and as she walked in, she found herself in an office, the large black oak desk seeming to be rather ominous, though he went and sat down... he watched her.

" Please, come and sit down. I am sure we can discuss this as adults, your husband was assurative that you were blind to the infringement, I am simply trying to asertain that."

Though what she didn't see was he pushing a hidden button, the door closed silently behind her, locking silently even as he shook his head... he watched her silently...

" Perhaps... you may even keep yourself from jail time."

He commented calmly, though silently, within himself, he was quite enjoying the situation, and whether she liked it or not, she wasn't going anywhere!
Old 05-27-2008, 10:01 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She had to hurry to keep up with the tall huge man. Her 5' 2" legs were no competition for his long stride. She hardly saw her surrending as she followed him but she knew she was walking through a living room of sorts.

When she saw that huge desk so imposing and him behind it, she tensed as he waved her on to sit down. He spoke of jail and that frightened her, how long would she be in jail. She sat down, the color drained from her face as he asked her if she knew about her husband stealing.

"No, I did not know but I should have questioned it. I just thought he was doing a good job and was getting bonuses for it"

His piercing eyes seemed to be looking deep into her soul. She dropped her eyes and looked down feeling like a child with her fingers in the cookie jar. It was quiet for a long while, so quiet that when he spoke she jumped.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:10 PM   #5
TirithIre

He waited... he wished to wait... to see her squirm, to dwell upon her own thoughts... and even as he saw her eyes drop, he knew that he would have her... yet he allowed the moments to drag on... he allowed the pleasures and delights to continue... though he finally shook his head in his own reverie, even as he watched her.

" If you do not do as I say, the minimum term for being an aquaintance to theft of this kind is ten years in jail."

His words were crisp, cool and hard as steel. Yet he looked to her as he saw her jump, he added in a much softer tone... he seeming to be trying to calm her in her darkest hour.

" I am a simple man, and do not enjoy doing anything that would cause pain to families, but in this case, the fact that your husband stole such a vast amount of money leads me to believe that you were involved."

He made sense, logic told of such money would have an aquaintance to the crime, though of course he did have the proof in the companies records, he added finally, seeming to come to a decision... though she didn't know it herself. Instead of saying anything more, he stood, and moving much more quickly around the desk, she saw him step, towering over her, before his hand snapped out, entwining firmly into her hair, wrenching it upwards as he looked to her with obvious lust in his eyes.

" Now, we can do this one of three ways. You can be a good little bitch and I won't hurt you, you can fight, in which case you may be hurt somewhat, or I may just report your husband, and you will lose everything. Surely you don't want to hurt your family do you? Your husband assured me that you would behave."

He remarked cooly, watching her with those dark blue eyes, though they drifted downwards... watching her body, her chest forced to arch and her body heaving with the fear... he could break her like a twig... and she knew it somehow within herself, yet whether she could barter on terms, that was still to be found out.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:25 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

She never saw a huge man like him move so fast but there he was before her and she was looking up when he grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet. Her hands went up trying to get a grasp of her own hair to somehow stop the pain. He told her something that she just had a hard time wrapping her mind around. He wanted her, like a man wanted a woman and he even gave her choices to be hurt in the process or not or to go to jail. What shocked her most is his comment that her husband had told him she would cooperate. She couldn't believe he would sell her to his boss to save his skin.

The hand in her hair moved quickly to grab her hands and hold them up as his other hand roamed over her body..........
Old 05-28-2008, 07:19 AM   #7
TirithIre

He looked to her calmly with his eyes... he backed her mentally into a corner, and then shocked her with the truth of it all, her snivelling, weasel of a husband had sold her out to save his own ass. Even as Damian looked to her though he smirked as he saw the rage building within her eyes, though it was a dngerous smile, as she felt him smack her harshly across the face, she could feel her skin heating from the blow, though he looked to her calmly.

" I am not asking you really bitch, it is your choice. You can either submit and hopefully come to enjoy what i'm going to do to you, or you can fight."

He looked to her, though he moved his hand down to the front of her dress... he knew it was more conservative then it usually was with her, perhaps she had been trying to keep her dignity... he didn't know, and to be perfectly honest, he didn't give a flying fuck. She could hear her dress rip, before he pulled it roughly off of her and smirked slightly

" Besides, you deserve this, your a consumate tease, a bitch whom struts around and tries to make every man cum just by looking at her, but you know, your husband told me all about your little qualms. I can tell you now though, in order to stay out of jail, you are going to be fucked by me, and if you do, I will make your life better, submit, and it will be better."

He knew she wouldn't submit, and honestly, he didn't want her to. He wanted a fight out of her, that was why he ripped her down right down the center so that her tits fell out... he wanted her to choose to fight him, the shock of the situation would wear off quite soon he was sure, and then... then the fun could begin, he thought silently to himself, even as his eyes took in the sight of her heaving chest. I wonder how large those tits are, damned Ray was a lucky man, stupid of him to give her up... he'll never fuck her again, not if he wants to keep his willowed dick out of jail.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:22 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn was in shock as he gave her a choice and it wasn't the choice she expected. He really thought he ws going to take her. She couldn't believe how arrogant he was. She was just about to tell him off even though he held her by the hair and hands she wasn't going to take this big idiots threats.

Suddenly he put his hand to her throat on the material of her dress and ripped it off her. She heard it before she looked down and could see her large breasts overflowing her bra. Her mouth dropped open at the nerve of him and a stupid thought ran through her mind, "How will I ever get home with no dress to wear. Her mouth dropped even further when he accused her of being a tease.

"Well, I never........"

She shook her head no as that her husband knew she was a tease and then he bluntly told her that in order to stay of of jail she had to fuck him, he actually wanted her to submit. She was starting to get angry now as he told her practically that Ray had given her up to him. Her anger grew until she explode. "Why you son of a Bitch, I am not property to be given away like this. I rather go to jail then to submit to you. She began to kick at him and wished she could smack him but he still had her hands and hair imprisoned in his hand. "You have some nerve."

Her feet connected with his legs but they didn't seem to have any effect as he smirked at her. She was so angry she aimed a bit higher...........
Old 05-28-2008, 09:41 PM   #9
TirithIre

Luckilly he was not that stupid... he could feel her kickings getting higher... she hitting his thighs... but he saw her intent... and before she had the chance he twisted her hair, spinning her about with his other hand before she felt and saw herself thrown down forcefully over his dark wooden desk, though he growled.

" Oh please you little bitch, you have always enjoyed the looks of men while always knowing that they couldn't touch you, well you know what, I CAN touch you."

He WAS arrogant, but then again, he had reason to be... and even as he looked to her he swiftly brought his hand painfully down upon her ass, spanking her rather hard as he looked to her, seeing how her body jerked... his hand still held her hair harshly, though he laughed at her comment.

" Oh your not going home whore, your going to stay here as I fuck you, and if you fight, then i'll just take what I want."

He hissed easily, even as he looked to her though he could not help but laugh at her nerve... she had alot of fire.

" Really, you'd go to jail? too bad, i'm not letting any dikes rape you, not when I can."

He chuckled even as she felt pain explode through her again as his hand smacked down onto her ass over and over again, he finally pulled her dress up, exposing her panty covered ass, before he continued, his eyes roaming her struggling and oh so very helpless body!
Old 05-28-2008, 10:14 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

She screamed as he spun her around and bent her over the desk. His hand torturing her sclap as he tug deeper into her hair. The next thing she knew he was spanking her. She was mortified that he would do such a thing but soon she had more to worry about then just humilliation. His blows on her ass got harder with each slap. That he was speaking calmly as he beat her ass was even more frightening as he told her she alway liked men looking at her her knowing they couldn't touch her and for some strange reason he thought he had the right not only to touch her but to spank her like a child.

She cried out every time his hand made contact with her ass. "Stop it, stop it", but he wouldnt. He even bluntly toldher she wasn't going hom she was to stay there and be fuck by him. He would take what he wanted even if she fought.

He made it perfectly clear as she was screaming that he would not let the dikes in jail rape her that he would. Finally she could take no more of the physical an mental abused and kicked her foot backward trying to kick him where it would do the most good but she missed and he continued to spanked her, and tears rolled down her face from the pain.

Just as she thought she could stand it no longer he stopped and she wondered why until she felt him pull of the skirt of her mutilated dress. She felt his hand move over her panty covered ass. He had her pressed into the desk with his body and she could not get away from it. "Don't", her body wriggled about as she tried to fight his advances.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:37 PM   #11
TirithIre

" Do you feel that you are in control of the situation hmm? that somehow, you have any control over what I do?"

He sounded bemused, that such a ridiculous idea was as silly as it sounded, even as he looked to her though he could see her ass beneath the panties... before she felt him taking a firm hold of the panties... though he pulled them tightly between her legs he growled to her easily.

" You are not in control of anything you stupid bitch, your going to be a good little whore, or I may just tie you here and let my dog at you."

He growled darkly, even as he finally pulled her panties down... though he shook his head even as he watched her.

" Your not going anywhere... look at that ass..." Though she felt his hand dragging along the insides of her thighs, he finally pressed his hand firmly against her pussy, his thumb rubbing her clit even as he watched her, seeing the way that her body shuddered despite herself.

" Ah ah ah, look at this... your already wet, so I AM right about you being a slutty little whore... you know your husband always complains about your unwillingness to fuck... though apparently, you have a very talented mouth." He humiliated her, even as she could feel him rubbing her clit, forcing pleasure to course through her body!
Old 05-28-2008, 11:16 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

She gasped as he pulled her panties tightly between her legs. She felt the material bite into her pussy strangely exciting her as he made his point that she was not in control here as if she did not know that. .

" You are not in control of anything you stupid bitch, your going to be a good little whore, or I may just tie you here and let my dog at you."

She was stunned by his words, would he really let his dog fuck her, she thought about that for a moment and decided he would, maybe she should start cooperating with him, he seemed to know things that she had no idea about. She felt him pull her panties down and her him tell her she was not going anywhere. He remarked about her ass and she was afraid he was going to thrust his fingers in there. She was actually relieved as he pressed his hand against her sex and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

She couldn’t believe she was feeling excited by his touch, she even groaned as he stimulated her. She even shuttered a bit and then felt shame as he told her she was already wet. She pressed her face into the desk as he told her that Ray complained about her not wanting to have sex but that she had a talented mouth. How could her husband tell anyone that especially his boss? Her humiliation was complete as he rubbed her clit making her feel pleasure that she did not want too. Soon she was groaning loudly as he continued to explore her pussy making her need his cock with slow deliverance.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:12 AM   #13
TirithIre

He laughed to himself when she moaned like the little wanton bitch that she was... and even as he rubbed her clit, he could feel how wet she was getting, though he shook his head easily. " Oh no you whore, your not getting my cock just yet."

He smirking, knowing silently that was what she had been thinking about, though he chuckled as he felt her trembling beneath him... he nodded though and even as he pulled his fingers back he rammed two of them harshly into her pussy, twisting them and scraping her g-spot as he looked to her.

" Oh yes, I would definatly let my dog have you, he's a good two hundred pound rottweiler... surely you don't want that do you, so your going to be a good little bitch and spread your legs, otherwise, I may just have to."

He watched her, though even as he knew she'd comply, it better to suffer this then have a dog fuck her, though Damian moved his thumb up and before she really understood what he was doing he angled his hand downwards, allowing his fingers to easily excite her g-spot, but even worse, he jammed his thumb into her tiny ass!

" That's a good little whore, take my thumb up your ass. You have nowhere to go, and i'll be damned if that snivvelling husband of yours ever touches this again." He puncutating this with a jerking of his fingers inside her pussy, and grinning, he felt her hot little cunt contracting reflexivly around his oh so hard cock!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

“Oh no you whore, your not getting my cock just yet."

Lynn did not know where that came from but couldn’t respond as she was deep in the throngs of a climax that shook her body and made her feel shame at the same time. When he took away his hand she breathed a sigh of relief thinking he was done with her at last. She howled as fingers went into her channel, twisting until he found a spot she didn’t know even existed and she went wild. Her body had a will of its own as it rammed against his hand and she screamed in abandonment not caring what he said to her. Even the dog thing was of no importance as she opened her legs wider wanting more and more of this wild sensation. Her groans were punctuated with screams as he worked on her, only a faint thought snuck through to her mind, what is he doing to me.

The thumb was a shock but even that seem to ease the excitement as she began to fuck her ass on his thumb. She soon found though that what he was doing to her channel was all consuming as she came over and over again on a wild ride that seemed to have no ending as she screamed, moaned, groaned and even growl. He even encouraged her to take his thumb and so she did pushing back and filling her ass with the whole of it. She was panting like a bitch in heat and could not stop it even if she wanted to.

He told her she had no where to go as he let go of her hair and hands, she grabbed the sides of the desks so she would have something to dig her nails into as he rode her mercilessly. It penetrated her mind that he was not going ever let her go back to her husband and right now she did not want to. She wanted what he was doing to her for now and soon she could not help but scream out, “PLEASE, FUCK ME”. The words that would usually shame her now were her life line to quench her need.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:43 PM   #15
TirithIre

He smirked when she willingly pushed herself back at him... and even as he saw her clinging to the desk and willingly push herself back at him, he could not help but grin as he thrust his fingers into her holes... giving her the riding of her life, though he himself smirked as he finally pulled his fingers out of her holes... he shook his head even as he gave a sharp hard smack to her ass cheeck, seeing the flesh bounce from the harsh force only excited him further, as he stepped back.

" What did I say you stupid slut? look at you."

He growled... smiling he could not help but smile as he watched her body shaking in her shame... he stepped back as he growled to her... his own cock throbbing as he pulled back and she could see him undressing, though he looked to her, his eyes seeming to bore into hers as he considered his words for a moment... was she a slut? of course she was, she had been doing everything she claimed she never would have, and he knew she would do more. Even as he groaned though he smiled as he watched her trying to control herself, knowing at the same time it would be oh so difficult to control herself! His words came sharply, more for effect then any sort of threat, though she had already learnt that every command was a threat, every working inside her... of her, was a threat of some kind!

" Now, shut the fuck up and get your clothes off you stupid bitch."

He hissed, shaking his head he could not help but smile as he pulled his own pants off, his hard cock was poised and jutting out, pointing directly at her like a loaded gun... his cock throbbed even as he thrust up into her though he could not help but pant in desire as he shook his head though he could not help but smile... his body was ready, and he knew that she was ready... would she willingly strip, or try and regain some composure when she had just been so lost to the delightful pleasure!

Last edited by TirithIre; 06-01-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn was well shaken when he finally pulled his fingers out of her ass and sex. It took her awhile to stand up as every fiber of her body wanted no needed his cock to throb into her and give her release that his fingers had aroused in her. The skirt of her dress dropped down to cover her naked bottom and sex as she turned to him trying to get control of her body she could see he was undressing.

He truely was going to fuck her, a crude word but one that was the true discription of his intention. Her mind was confused by what had just happened. How could he, a stranger wake up her body to all these feelings. She had not be much of a sex hound with her husband but now she had to fight her need of this man who would take her weather she wanted it or not.

She didn't want to admit even to herself that she wanted him to fuck her, no she needed him to fuck her and would probably go mad if he didn't. He told her to strip and she just looked at him for a moment until those fierce eyes warned her that she better or suffer other degradations worse then he had just done to her.

Her hands shook as she slipped the bodice of her dress down, all her buttons gone but what did it matter her dignity was now long gone as she pushed her dress down over her hips and let it fall to the ground. She unhooked her bra not that it was covering her high firm breasts but still he wanted her nude and she knew he would not take no for an answer, he had just proved that to her. She was now nude in front of a man that was not her husband as he had already torn her panties to shreads. She saw them laying on the floor like a broken child's toy and she colored once again as he moved toward her nude and like the rapist he was. She groaned from the after shocks of what he had done to her and waited, scared but excited at the same time.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #17
TirithIre

He glanced over her... as her hands shook. He could see the fear, but more then that... he could also see the arousal that was coursing through him... as he saw the way that her body was shaking, yet the sheen of sweat adorning her slim body gave him a throbbing desire... his eyes watched her cheecks color, and smirking, he allowed himself to think. Oh yes you little whore, blush all you like, your not getting away from this.

He took a large step, his gait was lengthy, his stride powerful even as he stepped over to her he saw her try to raise her hands, but his caught her wrists before she could even think... his eyes, bore a single stare into hers... as he growled.

" Good girl." He smirking as he pushed her back, her ass hitting the edge of the desk before he pushed her over it... her ass resting atop it... but that indignity was not the only one... his hands pushed hers above her head... pinning them powerfully down even as he didn't ask, his hot lips closed over a nipple... his teeth biting roughly and pulling... even as it happened.

He didn't give her warning... she was wet enough from his masterful ministrations... she felt his cock... his spear slam into her, this stranger, her husbands boss raping her, taking what had before been only her wedded's right... and he took it in one brutally harsh thrust!
Old 06-03-2008, 11:21 PM   #18
rvplymates
Banned

His eyes burned over her body as she blushed from the heat that she saw in them. She was shaking from what he had done to her but also from a strange excitement that was surging through her. She jumped a bit as he began to walk towards her. She was tense but some of it was sexual tension that she had never felt before.

She raised her hands in a automatic defensive motion and his hands caught her wrists and her thoughts just disappeared as his eyes bored into hers as he growled. She submitted to his strength as he called her a good girl and pushed her back against the desk. She felt herself being bent over it, her hands being pressed over her head and to the desk. She gasped as his mouth covered her breast, his mouth sucking her nipple before his teeth bit roughly and pulled at it. Her concentration was on the sensation of his mouth when he impaled her quickly with his huge cock.

She groaned from his brutal thrust as she felt shame for liking what this stranger who was her husband's boss was doing to her. Each thrust brought fluids to her small pussy and soon she was groaning loudly from pleasure. No longer in control of what she was feeling.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:19 AM   #19
TirithIre

His knowing smirk played his lips even as he thrust up into her... his shaft impaling her even as he felt her small tight pussy stretching around his cock, he looked up to her as he lifted his head slightly, she seeing her nipple being pulled until she thought it would tear off, but he held his head there easily, even as he smirked to himself, he pulled his mouth off, releasing her nipple finally.

" Such a beautiful woman." He cooed even as he thrust up into her though he fucked her powerfully... his hips smacking into hers even as he looked to her and thrust... his veined shaft pierced her soaked pussy even as he looked to her, his balls slapping against her ass, his body roughly sliding over hers even as he smirked.

" Such a good little bitch, look at you, creaming all over my cock."

This time he pulled back, until his cock throbbed inside her body... his shaft piercing her over and over again, his cock thrusting up into her over and over again, his cock doing such amazing things to her it was truly amazing feeling, her tight pussy felt amazing... until he could not help but pant as he worked her over, claiming her as his, hearing her groans only spurred him on, their tempo ever increasing!
Old 06-04-2008, 01:59 PM   #20
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn’s face was a mask of passion and fear as he pounded into her over and over. He was huge and every inch of his cock seemed to touch nerves that she did not even know she had. Her eyes watched him draw in her nipple over and over as a child that was nursing would, giving her waves of excitement that added to her lust but still she feared he planned to bite her nipple off as she felt the tantalizing pressure of his teeth that both thrill her and scared her. Finally he released it, seeming to smell her fear.

"Such a beautiful woman." He laid over her body now and as he drew back his body moved over hers exciting her exposed skin. Then he moved back his cock touching every nerve in her pussy as his body excited her belly, stomach, and breast. It was a sensory experience on a grand scale that was constant and driving her wild. Her body poured out her fluids and he made sure he knew what was happening to her.

" Such a good little bitch, look at you, creaming all over my cock."

He knew the power he had over her as he continued to move over and in her adding speed so she was groaning louder and louder with his motions. Soon she was incoherent from his total possession of her. She groaned over and over and his speed increased again. Even her screams of lust would not stop him from pistoning over and into her body. He was bound and determined to let her know he owned her.