Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-27-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69
Arrow Writers meeting thread… Come one come all!!

I think there is something needed here at RB, and this might help other writers in this RP area get together with others, that have a story, and maybe need a place to show it, then meet up with either the male or female to complete the story.

List the story line and a brief description, or if you have started the thread make a link to it, and then see if you get someone to join you. I have seen this at other boards, and it has worked well. Better then tossing it out in a thread, and then you die with it.

Come on folks you can do it, we are all a bit odd us writers, and I will admit I sure am, but getting together with others is the thing to make it a super story, and making RB an outstanding sight for RP!!
Old 05-27-2008, 06:24 PM   #2
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the idea.

Let me add this should be a forum for if you are having "writer's block" and not sure what direction to go next.

Maybe those old threads don't need to die.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:39 PM   #3
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

That’s right RLA, we all from time to time have that block, it’s like being constipated, and nothing you do will make it move. Maybe dynamite, or some pepto, but your mind just needs a good dump.

This is the idea, for ones to communicate, and find that writing partner they need, and if you get the blocks of a story, maybe someone will just put it in plain sight and wella you got the grove back.

This is something that I see here will take time to work, but maybe it might, and maybe it won’t go away. All us writers have is each other to work with, no one else will tell us, what might be good, be bad, or just good job.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:40 AM   #4
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber69 View Post
That’s right RLA, we all from time to time have that block, it’s like being constipated, and nothing you do will make it move. Maybe dynamite, or some pepto, but your mind just needs a good dump.

This is the idea, for ones to communicate, and find that writing partner they need, and if you get the blocks of a story, maybe someone will just put it in plain sight and wella you got the grove back.

This is something that I see here will take time to work, but maybe it might, and maybe it won’t go away. All us writers have is each other to work with, no one else will tell us, what might be good, be bad, or just good job.
This is unique of an idea.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:10 AM   #5
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by herrajohny View Post
you can do it better
you post the same comment every time.
How about this,YOU can do it better!
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:42 AM   #6
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm.. Maybe, maybe, maybe..

If our great writers could contribute to us newbie or people who want to be a writer a brief tutorial how to create a great story yes???

just a piece of mind from me..
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:24 PM   #7
Greettot

Greettot can only hope to improve
Thumbs down the first secret of success

self-trust is the first secret of success.-------------------------evening dresses, evening gowns, wedding dresses, bridal gowns, wedding gowns
Old 11-12-2008, 05:25 AM   #8
Fantazmaster

Fantazmaster has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber69 View Post
I think there is something needed here at RB, and this might help other writers in this RP area get together with others, that have a story, and maybe need a place to show it, then meet up with either the male or female to complete the story.

List the story line and a brief description, or if you have started the thread make a link to it, and then see if you get someone to join you. I have seen this at other boards, and it has worked well. Better then tossing it out in a thread, and then you die with it.

Come on folks you can do it, we are all a bit odd us writers, and I will admit I sure am, but getting together with others is the thing to make it a super story, and making RB an outstanding sight for RP!!
Great idea here,Thebarber!Matter of fact I have just such a fictional story,a short story in fact,that ends leaving a few doors open for further development .Mainly what would enhance a continuation of this story is the female perspective in these later chapters,as I do not do these female character aspects very well.

Here is the story,if any wish to consider this collaboration,please feel free to pm me:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=17709
Fantazmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:10 AM   #9
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd like to know if someone is interested in a stalker story.

One of total obsession.

He's followed her for years.. since she was in high school perhaps. In his home is a shrine dedicated to her. Displayed are items he's collected over the years... hairbrushes, makeup, purses, sunglasses, hats, books - all sorts of things he pilfered when the opportunity arose.

Then something set him off.. perhaps a new more serious boyfriend or something specific to his life - which is totally dependent on her and her schedule.

He's convinced himself that they are made for each other and of course that she returns his affection.

It can get very, very dark and very, very dangerous - an obsession.

----

If no takers.. perhaps I will develop it and go solo..

It would be nice to have a writing partner to play off though. Someone descriptive and detail orientated.

Thank you all.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote