Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-15-2006, 07:17 AM   #41
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to pussycat

The slap jolts my head to the side and I gasp from the unexpected force, though I open my eyes slightly, concentrating on anything but the mirror. My eyes land on the box of toys and I cringe slightly at the sight of tassled whips, tiny leather outfits, gags, vibrators, dildos, handcuffs, clamps, more, and several things I didn't recognise yet though that looked completely haunting.
I let out held breath as he comes out of me, relaxing slightly and sinking a little lower onto the bed. But the moment he speaks and presses onto my hole I sit straight up, chewing my lip nervously. I can feel silent tears begin to run down my cheeks and I whimper as he penetrates my tight butt, the trying to push the ball gag out with my tongue unsuccessfully.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:02 AM   #42
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I soved a little deeper and then abruptly pulled out. I just wanted to feel the pleasure of stretching her tiny ass for now. I went over to the box of toys and got a pair of steel balls that were connected together and then had a wire running to a battery pack and controls. I turned the switch on and watched the balls vibrate as the clanged together. I walked over and shoved the balls deep inside your pussy then fastened the switch to your thigh with a strap.

Next I found a dental gag and removed the ball gag and shoved the new gag in before you had a chance to realize what was happening. I adjusted the gag to hold your mouth wide open. I could easily fit 3 fingers inside.

Next I pulled out a small leather bra with the cups cut partially away. "Put this on" I demand as I toss it to you.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 02:38 PM   #43
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I relaxed once more as he pulled out of me, though the pain coming from my arse was so terrible. I somehow managed to push that from my mind and I sunk onto the matress as he walked away, finally letting my body lie against the bed without having to hold my butt up. But the moment the balls were forced deep into me I sat straight up, eyes wide. The sensation made me moisten straight away against my will. I knew well enough not to pull the balls out and to be truthful I didn't want to. The sensation got me wetter and wetter, and as I tensed slightly I felt him shove the new gag into my mouth.

The feeling of the new gag made my jaw ache after a while, but by this time I was only focusing on my wet pussy, wanting to get release from the hot, white pleasure inside me but the vibrating balls were only enough to keep me on the verge. As I moaned slightly against the gag he tossed the bra to me and I cringed as I recognised it, though put it on obeidiently with shaking hands.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:34 AM   #44
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch as you fit the special bra around you; your boobs pointing through like spring flowers in a snow. I begin pulling the laces on the bra tighter which squeeze your breasts tighter; bulging through even more. Your nipples turning red as the laces are pulled even tighter.

I finally tie the laces; your breasts look like balloons that are ready to burst. I flick your nipples with my thumb. I adjust the gag in your mouth before reaching down and pulling on the wires connected to the steel balls. "Look like somebody is enjoying the clanging." I remark.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:00 PM   #45
pussycat

I gasp slightly as the laces stretch over my tits. The fact that I can see him watching my boobs make me cringe for what must have been the hundreth time. I can feel my nipples hardening even more as he flicked them, turning into aroused red points in fast time.
When he pulled the wire I could feel the balls moving about inside me and moaned involuntarily. The feeling was amazing, though the way it kept me on the edge, but didn't let me go over, made a sheen of sweat come over my naked body. As the guy spoke I frowned, blushing slightly. I shook my head stubbornly, though I knew I was lying.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:21 PM   #46
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I take the short whip and begin to swat your nipples; they turn even brighter. I move the whip's attention down to your thighs. I lower my mouth and begin sucking on your bright red nipples as I apply an occasional swat with the whip to your abdomen. I stop just long enough to increase the intensity of the steel balls.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:10 PM   #47
pussycat

Until he began to hit my tits with the whip, I didn't notice he'd taken it. I let out a loud gasp as the pain went through me, followed by some other feeling I couldn't- and didn't want- to place. I moaned slightly as he began to pay attention to my nipples with his mouth. The sensation wasn't new but my hurting, aroused nipples erected even further as he sucked them. I couldn't help moan even loader as the steel balls tucked deep inside me began to vibrate at a higher level.
"uuhh!" I cried out against the gag. I was close to having my second orgasm that night, I could feel it.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:33 PM   #48
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I went back to the box of toys and found a small feather duster. I returned to the bed and beging rubbing the tip of the duster over you nipples and soon moved down to your clit. I swept the tiny feather tips up and down your side and around your ears; each time to return back over your protruding nipples and finally down to your clit once again.