Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-06-2006, 09:50 PM   #1
Michelle

Michelle has initial reputation
Default has anyone seen Irreversible?

I heard it has a 9 minute vicious rape scene but I've never seen it. Is it brutal and horrid or perverted and disgusting ;-)

~Michelle
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:14 PM   #2
evilthought

evilthought has initial reputation

I've seen it. For me it was far too violent and far too "real" to enjoy it as such. Afterwards he crushes her face against pavement and leaves her unlikely to live even with the finest hospital care.

It's a good film though. The title is partly a play on words in that all the action goes more or less backwards in time. Definitely not light viewing material, but thought provoking and well done with some interesting things to say. And it's definitely the most extreme rape scene out of any "mainstream" feature movie that I think we'll ever see.

If you want more lighthearted rape scene fare, check out Derailed. Jennifer Anniston gets raped for two or three minutes.
evilthought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:41 PM   #3
dman

dman has initial reputation
Default ive seen it

and it was one of the most intense realistic rape scenes ever, awsome
dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 05:24 AM   #4
rpstkllr

Default try again

Irreversible http://members.nudecelebritytheater....bellucci11.wmv

the beginning

iám looking for the first beginning where the rapist follow, and overpower her

Last edited by rpstkllr; 03-06-2007 at 03:54 PM.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:42 PM   #5
Buzzzkill

Buzzzkill has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Buzzzkill

It may be the most violent thing I've ever seen. It's not that thousands of people are being murdered but the 2 who are, its just shot and performed in such a way that you really feel the shock, you really get how tragic violence really is, and since its all done backwards you don't understand the motive so its just completely senseless and cruel. The rape scene especially is terrifying, though not disgusting really, just violent. Its not really a turn-on though, but it is a really well-made movie.
Buzzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 04:14 PM   #6
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

In overall, it's too violent to enjoy, but if you watch the scene only up until the beating starts, it's kind of a turn-on. The way he handles her is great, he has her under his control the whole time and she doesn't stand a chance.

Last edited by menace; 03-10-2006 at 08:09 AM.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 05:15 PM   #7
strawdog

strawdog Level 1 (100+)strawdog Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to strawdog Send a message via MSN to strawdog Send a message via Yahoo to strawdog
Default well maybe...

i may well be a sicko freak but i enjoyed it
michelle if u are on yahoo go to the home page find groups and check the monica bellucci groups,
monica bellucci gets it group,join that and in the files theres the entire rape ok have fun
i think mrs bellucci got awards and a big fat cheque so dont be to sad
strawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 08:41 AM   #8
thegreatchuck1

thegreatchuck1 has initial reputation

any of the videos not working
thegreatchuck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:38 PM   #9
rpstkllr

Default try again

oh i see...

try it again
Old 03-11-2006, 01:33 PM   #10
rape_this_bitch

rape_this_bitch has initial reputation
Default hmmm...

Hello!
I've been wanting to see THIS scene of the movie, but not the entire movie (I've heard how it ends and am not interested). I tried going to that group, but I couldn't find it. Anyone have a direct link to the group or any other way of viewing the scene?
Thanks!
Happy Raping!
rape_this_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 05:17 PM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Try this:

http://members.nudecelebritytheater..._bellucci11.wmv
Old 03-12-2006, 12:37 AM   #12
jperry0512

jperry0512 has initial reputation

thank you
jperry0512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 01:10 PM   #13
Michelle

Damn that was nice. I'm glad I didn't see the violence. Not that I don't like some violence, but from what I hear, the violence in this movie will turn me off as quick as it turned me on.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:15 PM   #14
Michelle

Default A History of Violence

Oh, by the way, the movie A History of Violence has a scene in it that got my juices going a bit. The main character and his wife get in a kind of physical fight and it leads to some semi-rough sex. Not really rape, but there's not enough movies with scenes like this.

I wish there were a database of movies with rape scenes in them. Anyone start one yet?
Old 04-08-2006, 01:54 PM   #15
stevoj

stevoj has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
Oh, by the way, the movie A History of Violence has a scene in it that got my juices going a bit. The main character and his wife get in a kind of physical fight and it leads to some semi-rough sex. Not really rape, but there's not enough movies with scenes like this.

I wish there were a database of movies with rape scenes in them. Anyone start one yet?
That scene in A history of violence was pretty hot
stevoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 06:53 PM   #16
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

Spaulding4Prez has initial reputation

The rape scene is hot, it's just right after when he starts kicking her that it is horrible. But yeah, she was asking for it walking alone in THAT DRESS.
Spaulding4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 02:39 AM   #17
RisingSun

RisingSun has initial reputation

I watched that movie just for that long 15 scene. I actually enjoyed it eventhough she was screaming and crying like a pig the whole time. I find it amusing that the chick is way bigger than the guy and still got raped like that with just a knife. If she would have sneakers on instead of those fucking whore heels she could have ran away. Also her boyfriend got raped in a gay bar too in the movie. So sick

Who wouldn't want a piece of this

RisingSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:45 AM   #18
menace
Privileged Member

Actually, the boyfriend didn't get raped. His friend bailed him out before that.
Old 04-09-2006, 12:35 PM   #19
Beth

Beth has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Beth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaulding4Prez
The rape scene is hot, it's just right after when he starts kicking her that it is horrible. But yeah, she was asking for it walking alone in THAT DRESS.
{note to self} ok to be safe lose the halter neck dress and get a burka ...hmmm ...you have to be kidding!!! I think i'll take my chances, it was a gret dress.
Beth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 11:06 AM   #20
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

Spaulding4Prez has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth
{note to self} ok to be safe lose the halter neck dress and get a burka ...hmmm ...you have to be kidding!!! I think i'll take my chances, it was a gret dress.
I know it was a great dress! But it's not something you want to wear while out alone in a bad neighborhood. Or alone period.
Spaulding4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote