Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-25-2011, 06:54 PM   #41
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I believe you. My breath's so shallow and fast I'm almost vibrating. Tears spatter your arm. With a whimper I wrap both hands around the shaft. I poise there motionless for two enormous seconds.

Then, pressing my head back against you, I let it go, closing my eyes. "I can't, I can't - you don't understand.. I'm sorry. I - if you're gonna kill me, just make it quick." Defeated voice. All hope gone.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:56 PM   #42
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Shhhh ..." I whisper gently into your ear. "It's okay."

I raise the knife and stroke your cheek with the wicked blade. The edge passes around your eye socket, blurring your tear stained vision even more. You feel the slicing edge slide down the side of your face, tracing death.

"Shhhhhh ...."

The blade's now running along the side of your breasts, barely nicking the flesh.

"It's okay, Honey Bunny. I'm right here."

I set the knife down within easy reach and stroke your hair, keeping one hand on your knee still pulling your legs gently but undeniably apart. I take the top of your hand in mine and grip it. My paw covers yours in flesh. I move it (and thereby both of them) slowly down your body as you continue to sob and ask me to kill you.

You hands brush across your nipples.

Now they're tracing a ling down your belly.

Finally we stop at your violated and slightly swollen sex. The dildo still has not moved, but amazingly its a little more wet than before.

You feel my hand move off your knee, releasing it from captivity.

Both of your hands are now engulfed. I force your fingers around the dildo as we both grip it, your hands under mine. It feels odd, both hard and soft ... both rubber and plastic.

"Now here we go ... Shhhh ... just take a deep breath and it'll all be over."
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:07 AM   #43
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's crazy, but I can't keep from responding to the stroking and soft words, quieting down a little. My hands are trembling, trapped beneath yours, unable to go anywhere. I gulp, turn my head away and press my face into your shoulder.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-01-2011, 12:30 AM   #44
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gripping your hands around the shaft tighly, I slowly rotate it left and right slowly while pushing it deeper and deeper. "Shhh," I continue whispering into your ear. "Almost there, Honey. It'll soon be over. Do you feel that? Is it right up against your virginity? Sh ... just take a deep breath."

I feel the pressure and slowly press ... then push through. It slides in and I rotate the shaft again to loosen you up.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:41 AM   #45
Ingenue
Privileged Member

A moan, a broken little sob. He really did it. I'm no longer a virgin. I've lost the only thing of value I had to offer a husband.

I look back down and see a trickle of blood. Dully observe what you're doing, certain you're going to rape me yourself next. "Why?" I whisper to myself, then try to extricate my hands. I have to.. I don't know anymore.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-06-2011, 01:40 PM   #46
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I hear you softly moan your question and try looking away. I let you turn your head into my shoulder as I slowly work the dildo in and out, giving it little twists and turns. I feel you wince and shudder against my chest. I'm causing you some pain, but looking down I also see the black shaft becoming shiny and slick.

I reach up and grip your jaw. I force you back looking down at your defilement. "This is why. Do you feel that? As soon as I saw you leaning against your car, I knew you were a hot little slut Honey. You're pussy's getting wet and I can see your cute little nipples perking up. You're going to wet all over this thing if I keep going."

I let go of your jaw and slide my had down your arms. Since you've let go I raise your shackled arms up and lay them over my head. Your hands wrap around the back of my neck. The height arches your back, raising your breasts even higher. I delicately slide my hand back down and cup a breast while I slide the dildo out.

"You want the real thing, don't you. You want a hard cock inside you, Honey. Look at you. That little pussy's going to pop if you don't get something inside it soon."
Old 03-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #47
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"I don't want it." I try, and fail, to unhook my hands from over your head. Little flicks of hair brush against your collarbone as I wriggle. I don't understand why I'm moistening in defence against this thing in me, or why you keep forcing it in and out, or even realize how gentle you have been. Victims these days are so thoughtless. And selfish, trying to keep their treasure all to themselves.

In a voice rising in panic as you caress me, I squeak "I'm not a - what you said - and I'm not yours. Who the h..eck is Honey, why do you keep calling me that?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner