Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-23-2020, 04:50 AM   #2941
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

DommeBombShell - The Nun Devils Boat - Halloween

Oh, are Heaven sent! I thought I would never be rescued. Oh, it was madness. Everyone in this boat is de*d. I’m the only survivor. It was a malevolent forc3 that took everyone’s life. Men, women, anyone. It was Lust personified. Could you imagine a creature so perfect that you could give up your life to it? Someone so deviously irresistible. Since you are a man, could you imagine a woman so wonderfully beautiful that you would die for her? I think I was only spared because I’m a nun. I’m sure my faith saved me. Do you feel safe around me? Good. So why don’t you listen to my soothing voice and let me tell all about the most powerful creature I’ve ever seen. I know you want to. I know everything.

File Size: 755 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
Devils_Boat.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 06:25 AM   #2942
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucy Khan - Femdom a fan - CNFM male objectification

Warning: This is a real scene w/one of My submissive fans. If it can happen to him, this could happen to you too... A silly little beefcake emailed Me the other day pleading to be My personal pet. While I don't usually entertain this type of solicitation, his body looked fun so I thought I would bring him into My parlor to see what he's made out of. I can tell he 's nervous being in the presence of a Dominant Goddess like Me and you can see how much fun I have as I strip him down and treat him like the piece of meat that he is. In part 1 of this 4 part series, I take a REAL fan from the street and see if he has what it takes to be My slave toy. After interrogating him, it's not long before I'm toying with his nipples, squeezing his balls, and humiliating him as he stands naked in front of My camera. I love objectifying men who look dominant at first glance and turning them to mush when exposed to My Alpha Bitch energy... See what happens next in part 2, 3, and 4!

File Size: 2.07 GB , Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 18 min, File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
Objectification.part1.rar
Objectification.part2.rar
Old 10-23-2020, 08:07 AM   #2943
deformis77
Privileged Member

Majesty Natalie - Consume your cum for Me

You’re about to do something disgusting for Me. You’re about to jerk off, cum when I say so, and then you are going to EAT. YOUR. CUM.
Jerk your cock, that’s it…10…9…8…7…Are you ready to become My little cumwhore? LOL.

File Size: 514 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
Consume.rar
Old 10-23-2020, 10:28 AM   #2944
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Dee - I invited you back so I could FUCK YOU POV

I invited you back so I could fuck you! Now your gonna be a good little bitch and get on the end of my big black strap on! You have wanted this for so long admit it! Now its happening and its gonna keep happening over and over again when ever I demand your ass I’m taking it! You filthy little bitch you’re my slut now!

File Size: 2,03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
FUCK_YOU_POV.part1.rar
FUCK_YOU_POV.part2.rar
Old 10-23-2020, 07:50 PM   #2945
deformis77
Privileged Member

Marceline Leigh - A Paid Night With Adonis, Your Bi Fantasy

I’m going to reach into your mind and bring to light your deepest desire. Your desire, your want, your need for cock. To be fucked by another man. But don’t worry, your secret will remain safe with me. I’ll bring to light this desire of yours through a story time for just you and I. So, go ahead and relax. Unzip your pants, get cozy, and make sure to keep some lube nearby. You’re going to need it. Because in this story time not only will your desire for cock be satiated by a masculine, well endowed, Greek god of a man, but you’re going to be paying for your night with him. And isn’t the thought of paying for a man to fuck you even that much more naughty, and in turn, that much more alluring?

File Size: 1.65 GB , Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 28 min, File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
Paid_Night.part1.rar
Paid_Night.part2.rar
Old 10-24-2020, 02:04 AM   #2946
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucy Khan - Violating The Help

I first saw you when you were working in my yard. That young, lithe body—straining under the weight of labor, so smooth, so hairless. Undoubedly the body of a boy. I lit a cigarette as I watched it glisten in the mid day sun. As the smoke curled out from between My lips, I knew that before the workday was over, I would make you mine. Like a hawk stalking its prey, I watched patiently as you grew more and more exhausted, and knew it wouldn’t be long before you’d be in need of a cold beverage from the house to rehydrate... This video was shot partially from the Mistress POV and includes smoking, face sitting, extensive foot play, ball busting, sissification, feminization, male objectification, oral strap on, and implied chastity training.

File Size: 1,54 GB, Resolution: 1280x720, Duration: 24 min, File Type: MOV

Rapidgator link:
Help.part1.rar
Help.part2.rar
Old 10-24-2020, 04:14 AM   #2947
deformis77
Privileged Member

Taylor Knight - Big Tit Drone 6

I know you are incredibly WEAK for my PERFECT, PERKY 15lb HUGE G Tits. You need them in your life. After this clip, you will be altered in a way you cannot explain. You will constantly compare other women tits to my perfection & it will be unmatched. You will NOT be able to get me off of your brain. Its retraining time…my soon to be little tit drone…Come to Step-mommy.

File Size: 2,57 GB, Resolution: 3840*2160, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Drone_6.part1.rar
Drone_6.part2.rar
Drone_6.part3.rar
Old 10-24-2020, 06:44 AM   #2948
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Poison - TranceTRAP 2! Which door will you choose

We all remember the Poisonous pleasureTRAP but here is an ultimatum for you. A choice of two doors, each turning out to be exactly where I want you, but which will you choose? You'll be guided by my manipulation and entranced by my Powerful tapestry of entrapment. One things for certain, Ive already mapped out your every step to your ultimate demise, falling deeper into your own filthy desires and highlighting the echos of your past life quivering through your very bones! ENJOY the Loop and stretch the seconds into eternity for POISON! atTheDyballatrix on twitter and atWantPoison for clip updates!

File Size: 1,64 GB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
TranceTRAP_2.part1.rar
TranceTRAP_2.part2.rar
Old 10-24-2020, 08:10 AM   #2949
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mina Thorne - Rorschach Gay Test

It's been impossible for you to repress the homo-erotic thoughts you've been dealing with any longer. They have become more frequent, more intense, you refuse to believe that you might actually be gay so you have sought out the help of a local therapist-fantasy. She starts by administering a Rorschach inkblot to test to determine the depth of your thoughts, and is even more interested to find out that regardless of what she shows you all you see is cock! Clearly you have lots of cock on your mind, so clearly these invasive gay thoughts are an indication of your true sexuality. Now let me help you accept the closet gay bitch you really are!

File Size: 586 MB , Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 16 min, File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
Gay_Test.mp4
Old 10-24-2020, 09:48 AM   #2950
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Kristie - Angry Unicorn Fucks Your Ass

This is a remastered edition of my Angry Unicorn Fucks Your Ass. It was such a hit with people, I decided to release an new version, an edited version! Keep in mind as you watch this, my editor thought unicorns could fly.

File Size: 1,02 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Angry_Unicorn.rar
Old 10-24-2020, 09:49 PM   #2951
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lyra Law - Fuck Your Ass For Lyra

Mistress Lyra has a plan for you: to turn you into a strap-on whore, a pathetic bitch who can only cum with a Mistress’s cock in your ass. Now go find a dildo to shove up your ass and stroke your cock to Lyra’s instructions. Yes,you will lose any remaining semblance of being a real man if you do, but just look at how beautiful Lyra is in her latex – and imagine her cock thrusting in your ass, again and again, stretching out your asshole until it is just like a whore’s, all while she laughs at you. You must admit to what you secretly crave. But if you follow Lyra’s instructions properly, she will give you a countdown for cumming – but she will also have a humiliating surprise for you once you do.

File Size: 612 MB , Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
Fuck_Your_Ass.mp4
Old 10-25-2020, 01:52 AM   #2952
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Nixon - Clean Out Your Sissy Hole

You’re dying to be a filthy little sissy slut, but there’s one thing we need to take care of before you get fucked. You need to get your hole squeaky clean for me. Inserting the douche tip into your hole, filling yourself up with warm water, and emptying it all out again and again is going to feel so good.

File Size: 512 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissies_Shave.mp4
Old 10-25-2020, 05:23 AM   #2953
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Lyne – Do you have an Addictive Personality. pt 4

Hi Professor! I haven't seen you in such a long time. I want to tell you all about the research I've been doing lately. I'm rich and famous now, and it's all thanks to you and the research we did together (well, thanks to Me, I guess). Professor, you can't stop staring at Me, can you? I guess I can't blame you. I look so sexy in this little skirt and these stockings, don't I? Which makes you weakest, Professor? It's hard to decide, isn't it? Go ahead and stroke while you think about it. I've been doing more research, and I've discovered that I can seduce any man with My sexy outfits and perfect body. Once I publish this new research, it's going to change the world. Focus, Professor. Do you even know what I'm saying right now? Of course not. Just keep stroking for Me. Good boy.

File Size: 1,55 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 23 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Addictive.part1.rar
Addictive.part2.rar
Old 10-25-2020, 07:34 AM   #2954
deformis77
Privileged Member

Marceline Leigh - Get On Your Knees, I'm Your Daddy Now

You had the nerve to ask me to call you "daddy". The notion is completely ridiculous and absolutely vile. You will never exert any sort of control over me. I can't believe you had the audacity to even think it, let alone ask me something so ridiculous. I'm in total control of you, your dick and your orgasms. Your horniness must have made you lose the ability to use your brain if you thought differently. Now, I need to teach you a lesson in obedience. You are going to learn your rightful place today. You're going to get down on your knees and suck my cock. And the only way I will allow you to cum is with my dick down your throat and while you are looking up at me from your rightful place on the floor you'll have to say, with my dick still gagging you, "May I please cum daddy?"

File Size: 1,20 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
I'm_Your_Daddy.mp4
Old 10-25-2020, 10:24 AM   #2955
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mystie Mae - CEI Self Facial

I know your secret and how badly you like to cum all over your face, it's a fetish of yours. Today I'll tease you with my sexy body while I give you jerking instructions. The only way you will cum today is with your cock right in front of your face, so you can lick up every last drop. Don't be nervous, I'll give you a countdown so you will know exactly when to let it all out. But don't cum until I reach zero and tell you, you can release every last drop.

File Size: 2.07 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Self_Facial.part1.rar
Self_Facial.part2.rar
Old 10-26-2020, 12:10 AM   #2956
deformis77
Privileged Member

Meana Wolf - Erotic Deception

Brain Washing is a subtle art. A gentle seduction of the mind. It is so subtle in fact that you won't even realize it's happening to you before it's too late. You won't even feel it. My words are so velvety smooth...they etch themselves deep into your mind...planting a sick and twisted little seed of insanity. You inherently know that you can stop me at any time... All you have to do is look away...but you can't can you? I lull you into a feeling of safety...relaxation...It is not for you to understand...only to mindlessly let your cock respond to me. Do you want me to stop? No? Well keep watching the screen and let me slowly poison your mind. As we begin you won't even realize what's happening to you. But when I'm done you'll be nothing but a faggot cum junkie and soon your every waking hour will be consumed with thoughts of big thick dick. Tell yourself this isn't really happening. Tell yourself that I can't possibly turn you into my cock hungry little dick licker. Tell yourself that this is all pretend. Then play this video again...and again...and again...

File Size: 1,01 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Deception.rar
Old 10-26-2020, 03:44 AM   #2957
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Kristie - How to Take Good Dick Pics

Hey there handsome, want to show off your cock-a-doodle-doo in the best way? Then you have arrived at the best place! I am here to show you how to take the best pick-a-deedle-dee pics! yayyyyyy

File Size: 667 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Dick_Pics.mp4
Old 10-26-2020, 05:42 AM   #2958
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Britney - Heavy duty boob bouncing

Compilation of me jiggling my big 30E girls in everything from an implied hand bra to Agua Bendita. Features 12 fantastically feminine bras. 5 different bikini tops. No speaking. My boobs do all the talking.

File Size: 599 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: AVI

Rapidgator link:
boob_bouncing.avi
Old 10-26-2020, 09:00 AM   #2959
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Kristie - Crazy Cuckold Corruption

B-Tier You get brave and confront me, you ask why I'm spending so much time away from you. Why am I always hanging out with my friend, Stacy? You even dare to accuse me of cheating on you. Well fuck, are you in for a shock!

File Size: 1,28 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Corruption.mp4
Old 10-26-2020, 10:14 AM   #2960
deformis77
Privileged Member

ASMR Amy - ASMR Latex Special Team

File Size: 1,03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Latex_Special.rar