Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2006, 11:03 PM   #1
FieryButterfly

FieryButterfly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to FieryButterfly
Default Gang rape Role Play

Hmmm,right now,I'm really in the mood to do a gang rape roleplay.The setting doesn't matter,so if you have something already in mind,just write out a little and I'll continue on from there.And for those of who want a......I guess you could say Visual Aid,here's a pic of me.

For those of you who would prefer that I start,we'll just a typical home invasion.I'd prefer if this Role play was gang rape so whether one member controls multiple people,or multiple members get in on the fun.Either way is fine with me. And if you don't want to do Gang rape and would prefer just a one on one,pm me since in this thread I'm trying to get a Gang rape role play started.And here's my start.....

"Ah,this feels so good."I think to myself as I let the warm water from the shower run down my naked body.

Last edited by FieryButterfly; 04-21-2006 at 01:04 PM.
FieryButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:07 AM   #2
Ryanmo97

Ryanmo97 has initial reputation

I enter through the back door and hear the shower running upstairs... I start to head up the stairs...
Ryanmo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 11:01 AM   #3
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As Ryan ordered, myself and our 2 other assailants wait across the street, directly facing Rebecca's house. We are wearing balaclavas, but our hoods hide our faces in the darkness. I am in charge of keeping these animals under control, and making sure no one makes an unexpected call to the residence. When Ryan opens the front door for us, it means he has her in the palm of his hand, or is finished with her already, he wasn't specific. He said this girl is the hottest fucking bitch he had seen around here for a long time, we are licking our lips and our dicks are aching to finally get inside.

Last edited by Rogue; 04-07-2006 at 11:30 AM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:08 PM   #4
FieryButterfly

Due to the sound of the running water,I am unable to hear the intruder enter through the back door.So I just continue to wash myself,with no clue whatsoever that he is in the house or that he has people waiting across the street to have their way with me.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:33 PM   #5
46%

46% has initial reputation

I also waited with Ryan and Rogue, as well as another guy. I could just imagine her with the descriptions Ryan had given.. Hopefully, the others won't take all the fun.
"Hurry up...." I mutter toward the house. I had a bad habit of being too impatient, and so Rogue had to keep me and the other guy under control. But if Ryan keeps me waiting more, I might have to just burst in the door...
My hand slid inside my multiple pockets of my pants, touching the many knives I kept in there, just in case things got a little far.

Last edited by 46%; 04-07-2006 at 09:36 PM.
46% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 07:26 AM   #6
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Visiting Editor's Observation:

Girls who were tongs like FieryButterfly are Certifiable Sluts!! They deserve the treatment they get, which should be rough, fast, and furious! Sure she's gorgeous, but that doesn't make her genteel. This is no lady. She's 100% deserving fuck-meat.

Pile on, boys!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 11:06 AM   #7
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me
Visiting Editor's Observation:

Girls who were tongs like FieryButterfly are Certifiable Sluts!! They deserve the treatment they get, which should be rough, fast, and furious! Sure she's gorgeous, but that doesn't make her genteel. This is no lady. She's 100% deserving fuck-meat.

Pile on, boys!
What on earth is a visiting editor? Sounds like some sort of word processor.
checks his spelling
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 12:38 PM   #8
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whadya want, a Greek* chorus? Damnitall, Grm, you're the last guy I was expecting grief from! Oh, well.....

*Greek? think about it....
Old 04-08-2006, 02:53 PM   #9
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me
Whadya want, a Greek* chorus? Damnitall, Grm, you're the last guy I was expecting grief from! Oh, well.....

*Greek? think about it....
Grief! my friend, non was intended, you know me better than that.
Still utterly discombobulated
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:35 PM   #10
FieryButterfly

"Ah,what was nice and relaxing."I say to myself as I turn the water off and step out of the shower.I then grab a nearby towel and wrap it around myself.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:53 PM   #11
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Being the level headed one of the 3, I managed to persuade them to wait longer. 'What's he doing, going through her fucking underwear drawer?' I think to myself. I was constantly fiddling with the handcuffs in my right pocket, anxious to see their steel around this girl's wrists. Just then, an elderly woman passed by and glanced in our direction. 'Could you keep that camcorder out of sight, you moron?!' I snarled at the other man, in a whisper. I had not met him before tonight, and he was at the back of the line as far as 46% and myself were concerned. 'Ok...he has 3 minutes', I announce.
Old 04-08-2006, 11:16 PM   #12
Ryanmo97

I make my way into her bedroom and hide in the closet and wait for her to come out of the bathroom.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:41 AM   #13
prey4me
Privileged Member

Man, I can just imagine what it's like waiting in that closet. The smell of young woman on her clothes..feeling the fabric of her things against you....knowing that they were on her body, her fantastic, well-built body! She puts on those clothes and goes on, and guys look at her, wondering what she looks like underneath them, wanting to take them off....

A girl's closet, so much a part of her femininity...and there you are...waiting for her....!
Old 04-16-2006, 10:40 AM   #14
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

In order to get into a particularly brutal fraternity, Brek must find a woman and violate her dignity in every commonly accepted way (plus possibly a few impromptu changes for extra points), and it just so turns out that as he takes a walk to clear his head he discovers the house of a victim. It's amazing how many first-story windows can be opened simply with graceful hands. Carrying a sidearm, he brandishes it, hesitating for a moment as he calculates the various possibilities, then whispers "Carpe diem, et cessez le chienne", coming in. As he enters, he takes off his shoes and belt, both to expedite the upcoming festivities (and what are festivities without at least one patsy?) and keeps his sidearm ready but down (no need to cause panic... that's what the rest should do). When he sees one of his fellow soon-to-be-rapists (at least, he's assuming that's the case, as they don't seem to be doing any burglary), acting independently, he thinks he's finally found the story that'll catapult him to the top of the frat's entrance list. He taps subtly, making sure he has space to take cover if the others decide to enforce their turf, and makes signs that indicate that he isn't a cop and is indeed here to help rape this poor "innocent" little girl (though one wonders what she expects). The smell of fear and sex already seems to be brewing, as if wafting from the future with its strength...

(Out-of-character: That picture's broken... Perhaps an update?)
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 03:45 PM   #15
LovelyPerversion

LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)

“The camcorder IS out of sight!” I grumbled…

I’m always the quiet one…originally from the USA. Everyone expects me to hang back and do what I’m told – so that’s usually what I wind up doing.

I had never met these two before, but I’d heard plenty of stories. This one guy everyone calls 46% has a bad habit of bloodying everything up…so I’ve heard.

We hear a noise coming from the side of the house…

“Ryan was supposed to open the front door, not a window!!!” I walk down the sidewalk to take a peak…

I whispered back to the others: “Holy shit!!! Some guy just crawled through her window!!!”
LovelyPerversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:47 PM   #16
FieryButterfly

"Now.....to get dressed."I say to myself as I walk towards the closet,not knowing there's someone hiding in there.

OOC:Sorry I haven't posted in awhile,I've been busy.About the pic,I'm working on getting it working again.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:03 PM   #17
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

After the other man, who called himself 'LP', informs us what he saw, this angers 46%. I advise him to calm down. "I don't give a shit what you saw, Ryan's time is up anyway" I tell them. "Let's go, now." We cross the street, LP stalling for a moment to stare at me. After reaching the garden, we crouch and try to see if anyone is inside. It seems no one is downstairs at the time, but the whole room isn't visible from outside. LP grabs the frame of the nearest window, and opens it slightly. "See" he whispers. I turn to 46%, "give us a knife each....if someone's here he could be carrying a piece." He hands myself and LP the weapons quickly. Our lust had become intense at this stage, we weren't about to let anything ruin the night. "You go to the next door, 46% you hide behind the couch or something...go" I demand. LP opens the glass window, and slowly crawls inside to avoid making noise. Once he's in, 46% follows him and after about a minute, they signal that it looks clear. I join the men in the living room, locking the window behind me. We notice some photographs at the fireplace....
Old 04-20-2006, 08:10 PM   #18
Ryanmo97

I see her walking toward the closet I move to the far side so she can't see me when she opens it...
Old 04-20-2006, 10:44 PM   #19
LovelyPerversion

LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)

These pictures on the fireplace have caught the attention of all three of us...

It's dark downstairs, and we could barely make out what they were. I was closest to them, so I picked up the stack, and held it up so we could get a closer look in the streetlight coming in through the window...

Ha - ha - HA!!! These are the coolest photos ever!!! Looks like our little girly-girl is playing around with a bit of BDSM!!!

It looks like she and one of her girls were having some fun with the camera and some rope!!! Rebecca's ass is a bit pink...like it's been spanked...

LoL...she's about to learn what pain REALLY is...

I was still thumbing through the stack when Rogue snatches them away...

"Souvenirs" he whispers, and tucks them into his large pocket...

Just then, we hear the "click" of the bathroom door opening!!!

My heart starts pounding like Hell as we listen to her soft footsteps make their way down the hallway, and into her bedroom!!!

I make sure the camcorder is ready to go so I can start filming as soon as we enter the room!!!

Knowing another guy's broken into the house has made me nervous as hell...
46% can't stand still anymore...
We're all growing anxious...
I look to Rogue to see what our next move should be...
LovelyPerversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 02:08 PM   #20
FieryButterfly

"What to wear,what to wear?"I say to myself as I begin to search through my closet for what I feel like wearing today.