Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-24-2006, 09:17 PM   #1
fatblondetoy

fatblondetoy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to fatblondetoy
Default looking to get raped

It’s late as I stumble into the dark bar. I am wearing a tight black dress that buttons down the front. Its obious that I have been drinking, as I stumble to the bar and order a pina colada. Sliding up on to the stool sipping it my eyes wonder the room looking around smiling at you. I get up stumbling drunkenly towards the bathrooms. With out realizing it I stumble into the mens room. I stand there blinking trying to figure out why there are urinals in the ladies room. The door bumps into me as you push it open and….
fatblondetoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:01 PM   #2
fatblondetoy

wow 4 views and no takers bummer
Old 08-24-2006, 11:05 PM   #3
fatblondetoy

9 views and no one wants to play with me
Old 08-25-2006, 12:08 AM   #4
fatblondetoy

ok now I am feeling bad 14 views and no one even responded. I cant help that I am a bigger girl
Old 08-25-2006, 07:00 AM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am at the bar as the designated driver for my friends, my name is Bill. I have several soft drinks and I have got to go pee. I dash to the men's room and barge through the door. The door hits somebody as I try to push it all the way open. I squeeze through and to my surprise I find a woman. I look quickly around to make sure that I did get the right door. Sure enough it was the men's room.

It was obvious that she had a few too many to drink. I helped her into one of the stalls and ploped her down on the commode. I stepped back to survey the situation and to decide what my next move should be.

She wasn't a beauty queen, but as my buddies say "It's all pink on the insides."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:07 PM   #6
mdave

mdave has initial reputation
Default Found You Needing To Pee

i GRAB YOU QUICKLY PREVENTING YOU FROM GOING AND INSTEAD STEER YOU OUT THE BACK DOOR. YOUR SO INTOXICATED YOU DON'T SEEM TO NOTICE I DID NOT SHOW YOU THE LADIES ROOM AS PROMISED UNTIL WE ARE AT MY VAN. YOUR SQUIRMING I KNOW YOU REALLY NEED TO GO BUT I DON'T CARE.
SUDDENLY IT IS LIKE YOU SOBERED UP AND TRY TO GET AWAY. I PULL YOUR ARM UP TIGHT BEHIND YOU AND FORCE YOU FACE FIRST INTO THE VAN.
YOU FIGHT BACK BUT HEY, I LOVE THAT AND QUICKLY SUBDUE ANY STRUGGLES AND TIE YOU UP IN BACK.
A QUICK GAG IN YOUR MOUTH AS WELL WHEN YOU START TO SCREAM.
NOW I LET MY HANDS EXPLORE. BIG PLUMP TITS YEAH. I PINCH YOUR NIPPLES AND PLAY WITH THEM HARD.
I CUP YOUR CROTCH FEELING YOUR PUSSY THROUGH YOUR CLOTHES, NICE AND MOIST EVEN THROUGH THE MATERIAL. ARE YOU WET FOR ME, DID YOU SQUIRET PEE WHEN I GRABBED YOU OR IS IT SWEAT? I SNIFF MY HAND. PERHAPS A LITTLE OF ALL. I GRIN.
I LEAVE YOU BOUND AND START THE VAN. IN BACK, TERRIFIED YOU SQUIRM AND MOAN SOMETHING INTO THE GAG AS I LEAVE THE CLUB LOT.
mdave is offline   Reply With Quote