Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-23-2006, 02:44 PM   #1
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to pussycat
Default New but let's try this-

I'm new to this and prefer being the victim. I'd like someone to join in when they want- more than one person is fine but not too busy please. School-girl alone at home. -)

--------
I stepped down the stairs and sat myself down on the sofa. It was ten pm- my parents had gone to some sad restaurent for a few hours and I had the night to myself. I was wearing my dad's old t-shirt. It went down just beneath my crotch and i wasn't wearing any knickers. Why would i, no - one was home and it was way comfier. Crossing my legs i turned on the tv and sipped some coke, leaning back on the cusions. My nipples were poking up but mum told me it was usually just because I was cold.
Old 07-23-2006, 03:31 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had been watching the neighborhood for some time looking for places to rob. I knew this one house had this really girl that lived with her parents. Tonight as I lurked in the shadows, I seen the mom and dad leave for the evening. This was my chance; I could rob the house and get some fringe benefits at the same time.

I sneaked to the side door and found that they had forgot to lock it after they had taken the trash out. I quietly slipped in and made my way through the kitchen. I peered around the corner and seen the daughter relaxing on the sofa. I could hardly believe my eyes; she had an old T shirt on that let her nipples bulge through. The way she was sitting, with her legs crossed, I could see that she didn't have any knickers on. This was going to be easy meat. She was busy watching TV, sipping her drink. I slipped up behind her and clamped my gloved hand over her mouth as I jerked over the end of the sofa onto the floor.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:37 PM   #3
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After noticing how completley crap the programme actually was I turned to some lame show which needed a pincode. I sighed. Me being 14 my parents didn't let me have the code to the adult shows. This programme only had swearing in it- no nudity which I didn't want anyway.
Before I could switch over a hand came over my mouth. I tried to scream but of course my mouth was clamped shut. I felt the rough gloved hand and kicked my legs. Bad idea- my t-shirt came over my hips and I winced as my private area showed. I struggled against the stranger-whoever it was- but I clearly was no match.
Old 07-23-2006, 06:29 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Quit your fighting and be quiet' I don't want to hurt you but I will if I have to. I saw that this girl didn't have her knickers on; that would save me having to rip them off. I grabbed a flaining arm and twisted it behind her back. I pulled a cable tie from my pocket and jerked her other arm behind her back. I wrapped the long tie around her wrists and pulled it tight. I snatched a rag from my pocket and suffed it in her mouth. I pulled her over to a chair and slamed her down.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:03 PM   #5
pussycat

The force of the stranger as he forced my arm behind me made ms gasp. Shocked, I stopped fighting the guy. He began to wrap something around my hands behind my back and although I struggled I couldn't stop him. Then he stuffed something into my mouth- I almost choked but had the sense to keep it in. I could still use my legs if needed...
He forced me into a chair and after being slightly winded from the force I glared at him. Closing my legs together tightly I tried to hide from his prying eyes. I'd had boys and men stare at me before- I liked the attention but hated this kind.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:27 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. "This can either be easy or I can make this very unpleasant for you. It is up to you." I sneered at the young woman. I held her head back as I ran my other hand over the front of the old T shirt. I could feel her snall but firm breasts beneath the thin material. As my hand glided over her breast, I felt her nipples getting larger. I droped my hand further down and pulled the bottom of the tattered shirt up slightly. I laughed as I said "Well, it looks like you were expecting me. This will save me some time."

I brushed my hand along her bare legs as I gave her head another jerk back.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:15 AM   #7
pussycat

As his hand ran down my top I cringed and squirmed beneath his hands. I tried to answer him but the thing in my mouth was holding me back. He ran a hand down my leg and I tried to pull away but stopped struggling when he jerked my head back again. I could feel my eyes prickling as, although I didn't want them to, my nipples perked up.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:25 AM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I ran my hands harder acros her firm breasts as her nipples got larger. "Let's see what those puppies look like." I said as I grabbed the top of the Tshirt and ripped it open down the middle. I gazed at the naked girl in front om me, her small breasts with their pink nipples sticking out, her neat little bush and finally her tight little pussy lips. "Looks like I have found something worth taking." I laughed as I patted her tight abdomen.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:27 PM   #9
pussycat

I held in the urge to kick out as the stranger ripped open my t-shirt. I felt his eyes staring over me and cringed inside again. I'd heard about this kind of thing in the papers but never thought it would happen to me. I wanted to spit at him as he spoke, I could feel his eyes watching my naked young body.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:37 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I grabbed her hair and pulled her up from the chair. I dragged her down the hall towards where I knew the bedrooms would be.
Old 07-28-2006, 02:03 PM   #11
pussycat

Fortunatley I managed to force the rag out of my mouth, and opened my mouth for a full-blown, shrill scream. But before I could he yanked me from the chair and tugged me towards the spare room direction. Screaming loudly I tried to hit out at him, though only managed in pulling the ragged night-shirt from me.
Old 07-28-2006, 05:28 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I look in the doors as I drag her screaming down the hall. I find a room that looks like her parents' room. I lead her in and start rifling through the drawers; I find some of her mom's nylon stockings. I grab a pair and then drag the still screaming girl across the hall to her bedroom.

I toss her roughly on the bed; yanking some hair out as I do. I grab one of her kicking legs and tie it to a corner of the bed. I manage to capture another ankle and tie it to the other corner. Now it is time to have some fun.

I dig through her drawers to see what I can find. Who knows what a girl might have hidden?
Old 07-28-2006, 06:17 PM   #13
pussycat

Gasping as he pulled my hair, I lay shocked against the bed. My legs were spread out apart and I winced as my nipples and privates began to react to the cold, and tried to watch what the guy was doing. I fell silent though, and nothing could be heard apart from the cars outside and him searching trough my drawers. I hope he doesn't find the things my dad uses on me when he's drunk...
Old 07-28-2006, 07:14 PM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I dig through the drawers. At the bottom of one in the very back; I find something hard. "Hum, what is this?" I ask as I pull a dildo and a vibrator out. "Looks like some play toys." I say as I walk to the bed. "What do you use these for?" I tease as I rub the dildo across her stretched cunt.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:15 PM   #15
pussycat

My eyes widen as he finds only a couple of the items dad bought. "They're not mine. My dad..." I wavered as he rubbed the long, black dildo over my pussy. The cold of it made me stop talking as it reacted with my area and couldn't help tensing my leg muscles to the touch.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:43 PM   #16
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I laughed as she tensed from the touch of the dildo. I ran it gently over her clit and then eased it down and wiggled it between her small pussy lips. I gently guided it in just about an inch. It opened her wide as the large black dildo was surrounded by her pink inner folds. I decided to let her adjust to the feel while I searched for more. I walked in her closet and looked around. I spotted a shoe box on the shelf behind a bunch of old clothes.

I Pulled the box down and opened it. I found a grand cache of toys. I walked back to the bedroom smiling. "Look what I have found. It is really going to be play time." I said as I lifted some nipple clamps out of the box. "I wonder what these are for?" I asked as I swung the chain over her squirming body.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:11 AM   #17
pussycat

I let out held breath as he rubbed it on my clit and I squirmed away from him and the dildo, but can't as I am tied to the bed. I try to struggle against the bonds but they hold tight. I stop moving as he pushes the dildo into me, and gasp again, squeezing my eyes shut. I feel the pressure leave as he walks away but the big dildo is still in me a little way. I try to nudge it out by pushing against my leg but it just pushes it in further, making me moan.
He finds the other toys and my eyes open wide as he does. He takes out nipple clamps and I wince. "no... please no..." I whispered hoarsley. I knew how they hurt.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:50 AM   #18
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I bend down and slip a clamp over her right nipple. I adjust it and then put the one on her left nipple. I adjust the clamps as she whinces in pain.

I laugh and say "That should give your tits some thrill while I work on what is down here." I move the dildo around in her tight pussy. I work it in and out as she wiggles. I finally pull it out and turn the vibrator on and insert it in her tight cunt. I listen to it hum away while I start removing my clothes.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:49 AM   #19
pussycat

He clamps my nipples and I try hard not to scream out, incase he tells me off in some horrible way...
When he put the dildo in and out I did scream though- it was too big. My voice was hoarse but still very loud, and I froze as I yelled out.
But he took out the dildo, making me sigh in relief. And when he replaced it with the vibrator I sighed again. Although I hated the vibrator, it was the thing that made me really wet with my dad and I could already feel myself moistening as I wriggled in... pleasure?
Old 08-01-2006, 07:17 AM   #20
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I made sure the clamps were still tight before I climped on the bed straddle her. I slid up to sit just above your breast; my cock in your face. "I think you know what to do. Remember no teeth." I tell you as I shove my cock towards your lips.