Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
puzzlequeen

puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)
Default female rapist looking for female victim

i am looking for another women who i can rape. i am normaly a submissive but i love taking advantage of other women so hit my up if you want to give it a wheril
Old 01-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #2
very9look

very9look Level 1 (100+)very9look Level 1 (100+)

I'll take a shot at it..What did you have in mind?
very9look is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #3
puzzlequeen

puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)

i was thinking i would take you home because you are sick of men and want to try the other side of life but you get cold feet and i dont stop. i was thinking bondage, toys and an extra little suprise . if you are still intrested you can start sitting in the club.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
very9look

My name is Sally..Im 20 years old ,blonde shoulder length hair 5'3"..34" breasts...real athletic,..used to be a cheerleader in High School and continued on in college...Anyway ..MEN,,,I finding out all of them are creeps...Im still a virgin and plan to stay that way until Im married...John..my boyfriend...thats EX BOYFRIEND...took me out to this bar that had all kinds of weird looking people...He put his hand on my thigh and started working it up my leg to the crotch of mydesigner Jeans...I told him to stop..but he kept it up..until I scratched his wrist my nails...That's when he called me a fucking cock teaser.

I told him to take me back to the dorm....but he told me to fuck off and he left me there all alone by myself....I was crying that's when I felt an arm go around me
Old 01-09-2012, 01:24 PM   #5
puzzlequeen

"hi pet i sore that dick head trying it on with you some guys just dont get that girls like us dont have to put up with them where better of just sticking together my names Amy by the way.
(my character stats
hight:5"7
hair colour: ginger with blond streaks
hair length: long down to her ass
hair style: myhair falls in beautiful loose curls
eye colour: hazle with a green aura only noticable if you look directly into them
measurements: 42-38-42
bust (cup size): d
eye shadow: soft tercose to being out the green
mascara: jet black on my full thick lashes
eye liner: thick under her eyes making them look bigger
lip stick: pale orange/ pink to match my hair
cloths: a short little orange tube dress that wraps my curves thigh high boots and a little pink carddie bra and panties to match.)
Old 01-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #6
very9look

I was a bit startled when this big girl amy put her arms around me...I told her the whole story about men being complete jerks...All they wanted was to get into my pants.....Just because I wanted to stay a virgin....All those bastards accussed me of being a cock teaser.....The problem was I enjoyed dressing sexy...I had a great body and those designer skinny Jeans left nothing to the immagination....I was also wearing a tight white satin shirt....and underneath I had on a sexy pair of white satin panties and bra.....I don't even know why I wore them...nobody....but NOBODY.. was ever going to see them...Anyway Amy kept stroking my arm...she told me us girls have to stick together....I told her she was so right...Amy offered to drive me home... but she said its early....so why don't we go back to my place where we can really get to know each other... In a way only us girls can....I Said..."Your right...I can use a gal pal right now"....She gave me a playful pat on my ass as we went to the parking lot...." Faster' she said as she gave me another pat on the ass.
I guess she had to much to drink as we got into her car.....normally I won't let a guy grab my ass but hell Amy was different...besides she's a girl...what could go wrong
Old 01-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #7
puzzlequeen

i drive you to my place taking you up to my flat wance we get inside i make us both some drinks and we sit talking for ages when i tell you i had an altiria motive for bringing you home "i dont want to scare you or freek you out but i thing you are really nice and frankly hot and i would very much like to show you how good it can be to well how do i say this how good it feels to have someone pleasure you beond your wildest dreams." there is a look of horror on your face but i put my hands on your knees kneeling before you "i promise i will not do anything at you dont want me to i will stop when you say that it's enoth and above all i promise not to take your virginaty unless you give your express permition" there is a look of sincerty in my eyes as i give you my solem pleage hoping that you will not run away.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #8
very9look

I was terrified...This big girl kneeling before me was..a a...a...a..LESBIAN...Was she nuts... did she actually think I wanted to have sex with her....I was really scared.....I didn't say a word as she got up off her knee's and began to slowly strip in front of me....She smiled down as she undid the zipper in back of her skirt...with a tug the orange dress fell slowly down to her hips...Then with a tug...it fell piled upn the floor around her boots....She then unhooked her bra..With an evil grin on her face she waved it over her headf and flung it to me.....Her breasts were huge.....With another tug of her fingers her pink panties came sliding down her thighs....she had this large mass of tangled pubic hairs btween her legs...She was completely naked except for those large orange boot's....
"Time To strip...C'mon Sally...You Know you want it"
I stood up.." I'm sorry but I can't do this...Please take me home"
"The only place I'm taking you is to my bed.....Now don't be the little cunt teasing bitch that we both know you are...Im..going to fuck you weither you like it or not"

I panicked and ran for the door
Old 01-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #9
puzzlequeen

dont tell me what i am doing that really pisses me off i was playing the nice game not the agresive bitch that is not my style so i am sorry this is not going to work out dispite me seting out the plot fro the begining so good bye i am putting an end to this.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #10
very9look

Sorry..I thought that was where you going