Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #41
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Brutilizer Holds Me Over His Knee Wailing on my bare upturned ass treating me and humiliating me like a naughty little girl. While I'm Spanked and crying and balling I watch as AE holds his arm around Vixens throat making her work to breath, her hair being pulled like he wants to rip it out at the roots, his other hand inching towards her vagina. He cruely pinches and twists her clit as he explores. His cock is so thick and long, pummeling my bowels. I feel it is torn back there, I see a steady stream of blood both on his cock and dripping out of her. She still squeezes even though when she does it is agonizing and she pleads for him to stop. "YOU'RE HURTTING ME!" she cries "YOU'RE KILLING ME, YOU'RE TEARING MY BODY, IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, PLEASE STOP,PLEEEAAASSSE!" Yes she knows with each plea she wasting valuable oxygen but she can't help it, pleading is all her mind can think of, slowly she's starting to black-out, the feel of oblivion is sweet so she pleads more hoping she MIGHT JUST PASS OUT.

Last edited by rosielawson; 08-14-2011 at 04:11 PM.
rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:11 AM   #42
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I unload deep in her ass ..... I almost faint from the feeling.I know she will spend the night shitting out globs of my cum from her raped asshole.

Last edited by analeyes; 08-09-2011 at 10:47 PM.
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #43
vixen2280

vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)

AE holds his arm around my throat making me work to breath, my hair being pulled like he wants to rip it out at the roots, his other hand inching towards my vagina. I fear what he will find unbroken there. He cruely pinches and twists my clit as he explores. His cock is so thick and long, pummeling my bowels. I feel it is torn back there, I can feel a steady stream of blood both on his cock and dripping out. I still squeeze even though when I do it is agonizing and I plead for him to stop. "YOU'RE HURTTING ME I CRY, YOU'RE KILLING ME, YOU'RE TEARING MY BODY, IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, PLEASE STOP,PLEEEAAASSSE!" Yes I know with each plea I'm wasting valuable oxygen but I can't help it, pleading is all my mind can think of, slowly I'm starting to black-out, the feel of oblivion is sweet so I plead more hoping I MIGHT JUST PASS OUT.

Then finally he unload into me. Strangely I feel happy and DIRTY AND HUMILIATED ALL AT THE SAME TIME. HE RELEASES ME ALMOST AS IF ON CUE AND THE FEELING OF GOING TO PASS OUT FADES AWAY. He releases me, buit it does no good, I try to run away but my body betrays me and I lay there like a helpless broken rag doll.
Then just when I start to get my limbs working again he gets up and towering over me shows me the mess my body has made of his appendage Covered in my BODY FLUIDS, BLOOD, FECES AND HIS SEED) and he say, "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! NOW CLEAN IT!" Before I can complain he yanks my hair and on cue I scream and he shoves the limp MEAT ROOL DEEP DOWN MY THROAT AND I START CLEANING IT WITH MY MOUTH AND TONGUE.

To my HORROR he's starting to get hard in my mouth. I slow down what I'm doing in hope he will get soft again. But he grabs my hair tight in his fist. "FASTER BITCH DON"T SLOW DOWN NOW!" He yanks my head up and down his growing, hardening shaft with BRUTAL, FURIOUS speed. DEEPER AND DEEPR, HARDER AND HARDER, I think not just to speed me up but to make it as painful as possible. Then he yanks out of my mouth and pushes my face behind his balls and orders me to clean up there as well. The area stinks, not only of sex but worse, I get the feeling he has not washed or wiped there in weeks. After I clean it to his satisfaction he makes me clean his balls. Finally after I guess I've cleaned them to his satisfaction he shoves his now thick, long cock back in my mouth, DEEP AND HARD.

Last edited by vixen2280; 08-14-2011 at 04:20 PM.
vixen2280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:02 PM   #44
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Vixen, Please read your pm I sent.

...as I finish with Vixen, I take a rest by going out of the club for a while, but I have my "eye" out for that fat bitch RosieLawson who has been abused by the "pig haters".I will soon come back to find her so that I may rape her tits this time, for right now, I take a breather.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:50 PM   #45
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see AE walk away leaving Vixen a exhausted bloody mess on the floor, then with an evil grin Brutilizer lay me on my back. Then taking the broken rag doll of Vixen pulls her bleeding bottom over to my face and forces it down saying, "CLEAN IT PIGGEE!"

Then he tells Vixen, "MAKE THE PIGGEE COME AND SQUEAL, DO A GOOD JOB SLUT!"

He gives AE a HIGH sign and mouths he will leave VIXENS VAGINAL cherry untouched for him.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #46
brutilizer659

brutilizer659 Level 1 (100+)brutilizer659 Level 1 (100+)

Spanking Rosie across my knee in public and humiliating her.

I finally tire as I see AE finish with VIXEN.

Taking a break myself I force the two to put on a show for the WHOLE ROOM by 69ing each other.

I let AE know that I and the whole room will leave VIXEN for him to break in then I get the whole room to sit back and I sort of MC the show the two GIRLS are putting on for us.

"MAKE THE PIGGEE SQUEAL" I instruct Vixen.

"CLEAN HER GOOD" I order Rosie.

brutilizer659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 02:25 PM   #47
vixen2280

vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)
Default Escape

Brutilizer made me "69" that pig ROSIELAWSON.

I want to GAG!

I'm better than that.

I notice as I entertain the room that AE GETS DRESSED and LEAVES.

I make the pig squeal as she comes and the whole room cheers.

But in my mind I think how I got away without loosing my VIRGINIY AND WORSE IN PUBLIC IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.

Soon the room and everyone get busy and distracted, ROSIELAWSON passes out.

I figure I'm not going to press my luck so I slip away, (O.K.WALKING AWKWARDLY) but I slip away get dressed and go home, a nce shower and some restful sleep and I will put this behind myself, I might even laugh at it one day.

I get outside, into my JAG and drive home.

TO SAFETY!

vixen2280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #48
analeyes
abandoned

Thumbs up

I wanna give a HUGE Thanks to rosielawson for letting me in on this story, otherwise I would still be hunting for a girl to roleplay with.
I do have another partner, but right before the other came to me, I was asked to be in this gang. & Now I take Vixen from this club story to her house.

THANK YOU ROSIELAWSON !!

Old 09-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #49
brutilizer659

brutilizer659 Level 1 (100+)brutilizer659 Level 1 (100+)
Smile Vixen Has Left The Building

While all of us at the club take a break to regain our strength Vixen 2280 slips out of the room unnoticed. We were all looking forward to watching you loose your VIRGINITY in front of us! I predict you will get yours anyway to watch out Vixen, but from all of us at the club we wish you and AE well and lots of FUN.
AE I want to say thank you it was FUN, your GREAT and I wish you nothing but the best.
As for you Rosie, take advantage of the break, we will be getting back to you soon.

brutilizer659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:31 PM   #50
rosielawson

Smile Taking a break

AE, THANK YOU! I mena deeply DEEPLY THANK YOU! you helped alot and believe me your contribution is very appreciated. As brutilizer said I'm taking a break to regain my strength.

I want to thank you for the pictures you contributed during play and thank you for those two. I snuck a peak at your story (ROLE PLAY) I LIKE! I'm sure that brutilizer doesn't have to worry, it looks like you and VIXEN2280 are having LOADS of FUN and I wish you two nothing but the best!