Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete
Default What do you expect from here. (Spin off from 'It Really Happened')

Sorry about the crap title, I couldn't think of what else to call it.

Now in this thread

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=22526

I member asked for adivce concerning the fact a friend of his has been raped in real lfe.

Now, in the manner of forum's, it spun of in a totally different direction for a while, which is normally cool, but because of the original post I felt it only fair to give it a thread of it's own, as fucking rotter kinda suggested.

Now this was not the first reply in this vein, but it's probably the politest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
1.) rapeboard is not as animalistic as I thought it was going to be, it sometimes seems a bit "rape-lite" with very young angsty emo kids and guys who are sweet and so nice they don't appear capable of hurting anyone. (i do like the board though!)
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Your post raises an interesting question SugarT. What do women really want to read when they log in here?

"I fantasise about raping you but I'll still respect you afterward."

"You fantasise about being raped, therefore you must be a piece of dirt and I'll treat you accordingly."

Or is it more complex than that? Probably a discussion for another thread but I just thought I'd mention it.
Now I know that some of the female members seem to be angling for the real, 'smack my bitch up' rape experience. But should that be encouraged on a fantasy site, or is that just another, more extreme part of the genre?

Girls, do you want us to go more 'fuck you bitch'

And what contistute a rape fantasy anyway?

Is only rape if force is used, or can it be any where the woman, or man is engaging in sex acts, againts their will? Is they a sliding scale, with full blown, knife to the throat at one end, and blackmail/ coercian at the other?

Last edited by pervipete; 03-19-2009 at 03:38 PM. Reason: looked like I was stealing an idea, sorry
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #2
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Right, my own thoughts.

I'm not a particularly violent person, so most of my fantasies involve some kind of blackmail/ coercian. But as she is fucking me to please me, and not because she wants to, then I consider it a form of rape.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Honestly, my thoughts on the matter are as follows:

If I could not stomach anything or had any limits etc. etc. then I really wouldn't be on a site called rapeboard. I would imagine that most women on such websites have some sort of unusual background and are typically of a different mindset of the girls that are met on the street.

On a yahoo chat, I would log in, people would ascertain if I was a real female. Once they realised this was the case, I would get "hi slut", I would get asked about my underwear, my boyfriends, why I was there. A lot of really odd controlling men etc. etc.

I was just suprised that this board seems far more civilised. It wasn't about what I wanted to see more as that I was just a little suprised by the fact that everyone is so nice. And a lot of people are a lot younger than I expected as well. I was wary of talking to people and giving too much information when i joined (just in case) and quickly ascertained there wasnt really much in the way of threatening/stalker guys.

People seem in general to be very empathic and sympathetic. I think if someone asked for advice on how to get over a rape on the old yahoo chat, they'd get about 100 messages asking what it felt like and if they came or not!

But I repeat, I really like the board! As said, its a fantasy site and some people's experiences are a little real-er than others. Especially women because it would be quite odd for a woman with a vanilla background to be attracted to this I would guess.

Last edited by Lucy.; 03-19-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
pervipete

Oh I know Lucy, that's why I used your reply, it was polite, which btw I hope you didn't mind. I might have accidentally edited out that bit about you liking the board, sorry.

Last edited by pervipete; 03-19-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:44 PM   #5
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Honestly, my thoughts on the matter are as follows:

If I could not stomach anything or had any limits etc. etc. then I really wouldn't be on a site called rapeboard. I would imagine that most women on such websites have some sort of unusual background and are typically of a different mindset of the girls that are met on the street.

On a yahoo chat, I would log in, people would ascertain if I was a real female. Once they realised this was the case, I would get "hi slut", I would get asked about my underwear, my boyfriends, why I was there. A lot of really odd controlling men etc. etc.

I was just suprised that this board seems far more civilised. It wasn't about what I wanted to see more as that I was just a little suprised by the fact that everyone is so nice. And a lot of people are a lot younger than I expected as well. I was wary of talking to people and giving too much information when i joined (just in case) and quickly ascertained there wasnt really much in the way of threatening/stalker guys.

People seem in general to be very empathic and sympathetic. I think if someone asked for advice on how to get over a rape on the old yahoo chat, they'd get about 100 messages asking what it felt like and if they came or not!

But I repeat, I really like the board! As said, its a fantasy site and some people's experiences are a little real-er than others. Especially women because it would be quite odd for a woman with a vanilla background to be attracted to this I would guess.
Excellent response and point of view about what this site is about. I won't begin to speak for the rest of the guys here but for the most part I like to think we are decent guys that you might walk by on the street with no feelings of being in harms way. We (or at least me) are here because this is a fantasy and little else and this site gives us a fun outlet for our thoughts and desires.

You are quite right in saying that people with a vanilla background aren't likely to be on here. But one never knows for sure. Still, the people that I have messaged with are for the most part pretty nice folks. I suppose that might seem odd given the subject for this board, but at least to me that is the way it seems to work.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ill be straight up here.

1. Why I originally came here: because I liked the idea of talking to guys that are into the same thing and re kick starting my fantasy life after a long break. But pretty soon I found thatm ost of the guys are actually over polite and there are alot of "Il beat anyone that rapes" kind of attitude which originally did disappoint the fantasy for me.

I like Risk. I like finding someone who can push my buttons and be a little scary, leave me guessing, and hopefully Id be able to push his buttons and almost tempt him to cross the line.

2. WHy I still come here? Because I LOVE the different characters here, they are funny and quirky, and all so different.

one day I might be lucky enough to find myself someone that I can push buttons with. But I dont care if it never happens. Oh and once in a while I get to download a decent movie (and not many are really hot when your a girl) or read a story and in my head, its real.

I might need help but.... but I dont like assholes or women haters. I dont have death wish, and I dont go looking for rape in real life, I just think about it alot.

Im happy being demented

Last edited by gaggirl; 03-19-2009 at 05:44 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:51 PM   #7
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

I came to RB because Mr Rotter was here. As i had no expectation apart from it was another opportunity to spend time with Him. So maybe my views are a little awry with the fact i don't want to write about wanting to be slapped about or forced to do something i don't want to because i have that already. So i use the site to get to know people and poke my head and say how i feel because i don't feel i am being judged and i feel comfortable here.

I'm sure if we had a vote of who finds LMR annoying, it would be considerably high due to the fact that im sure people just want to be vocal on what they keep inside their heads on a day to day basis.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:57 PM   #8
pervipete

I don't think that many would find you annoying missy.

I didn't know what to expect, I was googling one evening when I came across the board. I only joined so I could say thank you for some movies, had a look around, had some fun, and have stayed ever since.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #9
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, by nature any online community is bound to disappoint some people venturing there.

We have members stating they want fantasy only, no relation to reality at all (male as well as female), we have members who want to talk about the real thing - some about real experiences (mostly their own), others are in search for real rape wank material, we have members "envying" other members for being raped because they want to experience it, too. We have people looking for sexual stimuli only - movies, stories, RPs, ... - as well as members who (in the end) are simply looking for social contact - on RB based on a shared sexual preference ("World of Warcraft" might be another example, just as good). Others just want to realize they're neither alone nor sick in their fetish, discuss it with like-minded people.

So ... meeting everyone's needs, pleasing everyone's desires is next to impossible and some will get disappointed, even lost, on the way.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:20 PM   #10
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think in the other thread my "rape-lite" comment was a little misunderstood.

I didn't mean I thought all the girls here are whores who deserve whatever, and all the guys should go out and rape someone.

I just think on a lot of the things I have read theres a common trend of people using the word "rape" as rough sex. Nice normal people from nice normal backgrounds who say "rape" when they really mean they would rather their partner wasnt soft in bed.

For instances "when i roleplay being raped, i have a safe word". If you are getting raped, and you shout out "red, green yellow, blue, orange" it won't make an entire bit of difference. What is actually happening is you are having rough sex, giving your partner leeway to do what he likes within reason. When you suddenly don't like it, you can stop at any time. Thats rough sex, not rape.

Rape is sex without consent. You can have a giggle and mess around and pretend your being raped but you will never be able to accurately simulate it. Same goes for the girls who keep saying how much they want to be raped. Want to be stabbed and dumped in a river afterwards too? Because that is a good possibility.

Also you see "I tell my partner I like to be raped. He rapes me every night in the ass, its awesome, i love it so much". Thats not rape, thats taking it in the ass from your boyfriend who you love and trust.

I never meant to say the whole board was like this, or that people are wrong to do this or pre-judge or anything. Just in my personal opinion this kind of thing is more "rough sex" and less rape.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:13 PM   #11
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well...the only thing I can say about this board is...well, it is what it is.

Nothing is going to change that, nothing is going to change and nothing should change.

This board is great and its fun. Thats all it is. Its not scary, its not exciting.

I visited a site a while back called "thug love" of "thug penpals" or something like that where you write inmates and shit like that. Now THAT was exciting! You got to look at the mugshots of all the inmates and their crime besides their pictures: armed robbery, assault, rape, murder.....THEN there was the FAQ section. Oh my God that was great. Never give out your address. Never give out too much personal information. Use common sense... Playing with fire is very exciting. You dont get that from this board. But it is what it is, and I will still visit to mingle and be vanilla with y'all
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #12
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

There's a reason it's called "rape role-play" and not "actual rape". The fact is that for people who have the fantasy and a sense of self-preservation (which is most people), the only way to safely enact the rape fantasy is with someone they trust, with safewords or whatever. The more self-destructive you are, the more you'll lean towards attempting to be actually raped. I like to think that most people here understand the difference.

For sure, this is not the place to look to be / talk about being *actually* raped. And the board owners could potentially get in a lot of trouble if it seemed as though it were.

Last edited by AtomicGarbage; 03-19-2009 at 09:17 PM.
AtomicGarbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #13
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I come to this site because I like rape role play and discussing rape fantasies. Role play and not real rape is what I'm looking for. I want it to be fun as well as scary and exciting ...but on my terms.

I will agree this site is alot more than I expected it would be, all the people who I have pm'd or who have pm'd me have been extremely nice and I have made a few friends here.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:18 AM   #14
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had no idea what to expect when I joined. This is the first adult site I've ever been a member of. It turned out to be both more and less than I expected.

The people here are, for the most part, an ONLINE community. Shaking my tailfeathers in front of some guy, pretending to be a victim while he pretends to be a rapist - that's harmless fun. I see each and every one of you in my head and even though you may not, in real life, look anything like my mental picture, except for a few of you have broken through the electronic boundaries and become "real" friends, most of us will stay just ghosts in the machine to each other.

However, we discuss things of real interest. It's not just "hey slut" or "Oh, please don't hurt me". That surprised me.

I have long maintained that most of the men on this board are the LEAST likely people to really rape someone IRL because they are very aware of the line between fantasy and reality. And the women are (for the most part) more aware than most of the need to set boundaries and to be safe. We all have found legal outlets for our perversion.

As for real rape, I think it's a valid topic of discussion here. It happens. What people need to realize, however. is that we are not a social services agency. Our opinion might be different from the norm and a lot more honest, but we do not have the training or the resources to really do anything other than offer an opinion.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:39 PM   #15
pervipete

This is the second adult forum I've joined, the first was years ago when I was first on the net, and while that was enjoyable, I find this better.

To be honest, I find this better than some non-adult forums. It might be the fact that, as all the members are adults, we are allowed to talk and act like adults, well most of us anyway.

When it looked like new UK laws might force me to leave, I was a little sad, they are some great people here, and even some of the arseholes are fun arseholes So I took a chance, and to be honest I'm glad I have.

The rowdy room, especially the 'I've go a problem with...' thread, can be theraputic.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:42 AM   #16
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I accidently found this site like many I suppose, I thought it would be all teenage wanker boys and spam and pop ups etc, I realised after reading some posts that there were women posters here...I thought they may have been fake at first but after reading several of their posts they weren't.

I was really intrigued by that women were interested and that meant getting a different perspective for me.

What I really like here is you can get an interesting take of the topic from many people, the threads are usually frequented by intelligent people and there are few trolls (if any) and you don't really get flamed.
I have been on several forums and really most are just full of fuckwits.

Having said all that it is a bit tame consdiering the topic.

Yes most guys here are nice and the only thing keeping them from real rape is the law and decency...but what do you expect!? Of course thats the case, If I or any other came here bragging about real rape or wanting to post real rape pics/movies etc....how would the women memebers react? I dare say we would be banned.

So its a balancing act.

Some constructive criticism from me would be there are perhaps to many threads of a similar nature, more need to be merged? I think there are also some somewhat irrelevant threads like weather and music etc...just imo.

I would like to see a more risky section perhaps limited to higher posters (100?) about real rape etc....stories that you know of and want to explore/Risker situations to RP try etc....just my opinions.

Overall GREAT SITE!

Last edited by SugarT; 03-21-2009 at 07:44 AM.
SugarT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:53 AM   #17
Lucy.
Banned

I did see where someone posted that McDonalds strip search thing from years ago. Long story short I believe some random had been phoning managers of companies pretending to be a cop and asking them to hold a girl in an office because of a suspected crime. He then would ask the person to strip them and search them and basically make them do humiliating poses.

What i found weird was peoples reactions. It was a "take that down now!" "oh my god your sick!!"

Yet if it was the exact same video but acted out the same people would be getting off on it. If it was a story I'd wrote, people would be saying how great it was.

So what i don't understand is, how if the actual act turns someone on, how it turns them off when it actually happened rather than just staged. It just seems a bit hypocritical to be calling people sick for wanting to see it because its real, if you'd download it thinking it was an acted scene. For me, i know its wrong if its real, but its just as arousing as it is when its staged.

I understand legal implications for wanting these things removed, but don't get how someone can say "eww you disgust me" when they'd be happy to watch a fake version or dream up a story about it. Its the exact same thing as you are fantasising over.

Last edited by Lucy.; 03-21-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #18
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I saw that Security Video of that case...sorry I know it was real but it turned me on.

It was crazy really...a guy over the phone claiming to be a cop or manager I think telling a girl to undress and I think she gave the guy head from memory

madness but it was America so that explains a lot

Lucy
"So what i don't understand is, how if the actual act turns someone on, how it turns them off when it actually happened rather than just staged. It just seems a bit hypocritical to be calling people sick for wanting to see it because its real, if you'd download it thinking it was an acted scene. For me, i know its wrong if its real, but its just as arousing as it is when its staged.

I understand legal implications for wanting these things removed, but don't get how someone can say "eww you disgust me" when they'd be happy to watch a fake version or dream up a story about it. Its the exact same thing as you are fantasising over."

I agree 1000% never a truer word written on this forum.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nothing. I think it's a bit much to expect anything of a bunch of strangers, most of whom I'll never meet.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:25 PM   #20
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I did see where someone posted that McDonalds strip search thing from years ago. Long story short I believe some random had been phoning managers of companies pretending to be a cop and asking them to hold a girl in an office because of a suspected crime. He then would ask the person to strip them and search them and basically make them do humiliating poses.

What i found weird was peoples reactions. It was a "take that down now!" "oh my god your sick!!"

Yet if it was the exact same video but acted out the same people would be getting off on it. If it was a story I'd wrote, people would be saying how great it was.

So what i don't understand is, how if the actual act turns someone on, how it turns them off when it actually happened rather than just staged. It just seems a bit hypocritical to be calling people sick for wanting to see it because its real, if you'd download it thinking it was an acted scene. For me, i know its wrong if its real, but its just as arousing as it is when its staged.

I understand legal implications for wanting these things removed, but don't get how someone can say "eww you disgust me" when they'd be happy to watch a fake version or dream up a story about it. Its the exact same thing as you are fantasising over.
You don't understand it because you do not seam to be capable of seeing beyond the pixels on your screen. There are actually real human beings being shown in all of the videos no matter if they are roleplayed or real.

By watching a real video you are turning one of the most traumatic incidents in someone's life to your personal enjoyement. Also the people thriving for these kind of real videos are trivializing the reality behind the video clip and creating a demand for these kind of videos to be made and distributed in the future.

Personally I dislike all fantasy rape videos which are based on true stories and you might find it weird but I do actually enjoy the idea of the victim enjoying the act even though she is playing the role of a rape victim.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote