Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-07-2020, 10:06 AM   #1
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

VipAnalFuck has initial reputation
Exclamation Shocked BDSM with Submissive sluts - Bondage, Extreme, Slave, Torture (UpD)

Leigh Raven - Born Free ~ HD 720p

I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.
I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!
I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7506 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
Duration : 00:47:37
File Size : 2.54 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download
https://fboom.me/file/c1f6aab3119a6/...ree.hd720p.mp4

Last edited by VipAnalFuck; 05-07-2020 at 10:13 AM.
VipAnalFuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 10:16 AM   #2
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Olive Glass - Metal Willie ~ HD 720p

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!

Screenshots:

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7485 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
Duration : 00:44:55
File Size : 2.38 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download

https://fboom.me/file/d7b7607e34902/...llie-.720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 10:22 AM   #3
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Alisha Adams - Hysteria ~ HD 720p

There are a few fears that people have that can really be described as instinctual or primal. We fear the dark, because it is where predators come from and we fear enclosed spaces because it leaves us no way to escape. Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand.
The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. They won't let in much light but they are perfect for giving Alisha a cock to suck. She has no place to run to in there and while it is claustrophobic at least it is relatively safe.
Outside of the box her face is covered in a hood. She has no clue what direction the next assault will come from or when. She learns to long for his touch, since when his hands are on her it is the only time she can be sure he is not winding up for another blow.
Her restraints may change from cold iron to a warm straightjacket but Alisha is no less confined later on. In fact, while her arms are so well restricted the rest of her is even easier to access for torment. It gives PD the ability to train her clit so she will only cum when she is commanded to do so.

Info:
Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Blowjob, USA, 720p
Name : Alisha Adams
Duration : 00:47:45
File Size : 537 MB
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23 (23976/1000) FPS, 1 372 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 128 kb/s

Screenlist:

Download Links:

https://fboom.me/file/32aa4603b2159/...RIA.HD720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 10:38 AM   #4
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Cherry Doll - Pushing Pansy ~ HD 720p

This cunt is put under real control and she knows it.
You can see it in her eyes�half the time she�s got that slightly vacant, totally petrified straight ahead stare that bitches get when they know they�re about to get put in their place in such a hardcore way that their bodies instinctively go docile and wet.
Whatever time she doesn�t spend terrified and soaked, she spends with her mouth locked open for cock the way it belongs and her eyes riveted on those of her master to ensure she doesn�t miss a single one of his instructions. She knows she will be punished for disobedience immediately and she is desperate to avoid that.
She presents and spreads her three holes and does as she�s told like a good girl.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7511 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s
Duration : 00:53:19
File Size : 2.95 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/f0d65f5c7ed9f/...PANSY-720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 10:55 AM   #5
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Dolly Mattel - I Dream of Dolly ~ 13.07.2018 / HD 720p

Dolly suffers through one of OT's nightmarish fantasies.
Most men dream have sexual fantasies about the women in their lives or on TV that they would like to make love to. OT has more disturbing dreams. He dreams of women like Dolly Mattel bound in agonizing restraints and tormented physically and psychologically. You can watch his fantasies play out every week.
This week it's Dolly Mattel who gets to act in his dreams. His fetish du jour is biting and Dolly is a perfect target. With her youthful soft skin OT has a wonderful canvas to sink his teeth into. He bites her all over her body including her tender nipples. Each position presents a new predicament for Dolly. Her cute little panties make her look innocent, but she's far more perverted than she lets on. She suffers like only a true slut can.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7516 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s
Duration : 00:43:11
File Size : 2.30 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/fd618217af0e1/....2018.720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 11:11 AM   #6
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Dakota Marr - No Touching! ~ HD 720p

Being a private dancer is not easy. Guys are always being so touchy. No matter how many times you tell them to keep their hands to themselves they are always putting their hands on you. When OT hired me to come back to his studio he seemed like a respectful enough guy. Wow was I ever wrong about him!
When my dance was over he wasn't happy. I guess his logic was that I shouldn't be happy either. He put me in leather cuffs and strapped my legs together. He attached my neck to something above my head with a harsh metal cord. Then he removed my dress. Not by sliding it off. He ripped it from my body.
Each position he put me in was harder than the last. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but it started to become more clear. He wanted to punish me for not letting him touch me. What a cruel sadistic prick.
I loved every second of it!

Screenshots:

Name : Dakota Marr
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7474 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s
Duration : 00:39:25
File Size : 2.09 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/982f94a892f9a/...ing.hd720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 11:26 AM   #7
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Summer Hart - Abandoned ~ HD 720p

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Screenshots:

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7498 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
Duration : 00:38:32
File Size : 2.05 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/cdbc4c52968c9/...doned.720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 11:42 AM   #8
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Haley Rue - Just A Thing ~ SD480p

Sasha Knox is under the impression that she has rights so PD and SD are going to have to correct her. She is stripped of her name first, because it represents a will she will no longer have. Her clothes are stripped off because they are a modesty she no longer needs. In minutes Sasha goes from a woman to a thing, an it, just another fucked up toy in their collection. It has a number of unique talents that amuse PD and SD. It can cum within seconds, it can cum from pain and suffering, it can scream for mercy and beg for more at the same time. PD and SD are interested in everything it can do. Their new toy will be worn out and broken down by the time they are even done testing it out.

Info:
Genre : Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation, USA, Clips
Duration : 00:53:04
File Size : 341 MB
Video: AVC, 854x480, 23 (24000/1001) FPS, 806 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 85.5 kb/s

Screenlist:

Download Links:

https://fboom.me/file/e85dbd48a8b81/...ing.SD480p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 11:58 AM   #9
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Kate Kennedy - Pussy Play ~ 04.07.2018 / HD 720p

Each subject is different. With some you can hit them with all you�ve got. Some need to be degraded. With others you have to exploit them sexually. It�s all about knowing what she requires.
With Kate Kennedy it�s dealers choice. You can beat her like she stole something, you can make her feel like nothing, but a worthless bimbo, all while rubbing her snatch like it�s a genie�s lamp.
OT plays Kate like a piano. He hits all the right keys. She screams, she cries, she moans, and she begs for more.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7491 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 108 kb/s
Duration : 00:42:49
File Size : 2.27 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/da970a68f6403/....play.720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 12:15 PM   #10
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Fawn Locke - Fawning ~ 11.07.2018 / HD 720p

When you're in the business of tying people up you get to see all types. There's the ingenue and then there's the seasoned veteran. Each type brings their own style of excitement to the set. For Fawn Locke it's a deep and deeply sexual love for all things BDSM.
As the ropes being to entwine Fawn one can feel the arousal begin to build. She was already excited in anticipation, but her excitement becomes palpable. She moans and sucks in air as the ropes pass across her panties. She's pushed down to her knees and even more ropes are wound around her legs.
When it comes time for Fawn to suffer for our pleasure she takes it rather well. The cane on her feet and ass make her smile and breathe in. She screams when her nipples get the attention they deserve. Then it's time for her to be vibrated and that's where the real beast comes out. She can't hold back. She's a real squirter!

Screenshots:

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7486 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 00:43:33
File Size : 2.31 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/7dc3decd93b15/...wning.720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 12:31 PM   #11
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Victoria Steffanie - Taut ~ 18.07.2018 / HD 720p

Victoria has only done a little bondage in her life. She watches every move intently. Her nervous anticipation is exciting to both her and to OT. The neck rope pulls her back and the ropes around her wrists pull her forward. Her taut body is pulled firmly in both directions.
She's clearly enjoying this, but OT has to make certain. He rips her clothes from her body and manhandles her. Her sweet moans give away her arousal. Her pussy is wet with excitement. OT teases her. As he rubs her clit he gives her a slap any time she gets close.
She's flying high and she's so exposed. It's the perfect time to use the pogo to push her around the stage. With the rag and tape covering her mouth her screams and moans are muffled. Victoria is up on her side flying again. This time OT whips her as she spins.

Screenshots:

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7502 kb/s
Duration : 00:38:38
File Size : 2.06 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/7169ddaa10317/...ria.hd720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 12:47 PM   #12
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Chillycarlita - The Curious Artist - Pt. 1 ~ HD 720p

Chillycarlita loves art. Jack Hammer makes some of the best. He's got water colors hanging in the gallery, but that isn't what we mean. His real passion is making the models into the canvas themselves, and Chillycarlita is interested in being the subject of his next piece.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6942 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 108 kb/s
Duration : 00:58:41
File Size : 2.89 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/f6c1aee1b1015/...._1.hd720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 01:03 PM   #13
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Chillycarlita - The Curious Artist - Pt. 2 ~ HD 720p

When Chillycarlita met Jack Hammer she thought he was quite possibly the coolest artist she had ever seen. He had an erotic magnetism that she just couldn't resist. He handled her body expertly and ever since she hasn't been able to get him out of her mind. He knew she would come back for more. It was only a matter of time.

Screenshots:

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6984 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 107 kb/s
Duration : 00:51:40
File Size : 2.56 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/fc14c3607182a/...._2.hd720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 01:20 PM   #14
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Electra Rayne - Pain for Rayne ~ HD 720p

Electra Rayne is so damn sexy. Long hair, big tits, sexy legs, she's a fine piece of ass for sure, and a nice addition to our dungeon. She loves rope bondage and lots of the rough stuff, so she will fit in here nicely. Hell, when we're done playing with her today we may even keep her hanging in the background to come back to later.
She is going to have almost as much fun today as Jack Hammer does. She loves being whipped as much as he enjoys taking the leather tool to her ass. She can't get enough of the cane and he never gets tired of hearing the either the sound it makes against her skin or the moans that escape her throat whenever it lands.
The best sounds, though, come from when she is just about to cum. She struggles to hold back from getting off, trying desperately to prolong her ecstasy, but the hitachi is too strong, her pussy is too sensitive, and Jack Hammer is too good at what he does. She can't stop herself for long, and really she doesn't want to. She is just afraid that if she cums too fast and too eagerly then Jack may stop doing all of these things that she likes.

Screenshots:

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6994 kb/s
Duration : 00:52:43
File Size : 2.62 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/d53097c1b1d2e/...Rayne.720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 01:35 PM   #15
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Marica Hase - Return to Kinbaku ~ HD 720p

Jack Hammer is opening up a dojo to teach the finer points of bondage and submission to the finer women in the area. Marica Hase is eager to learn what he is capable of.
This isn't just a few quick ties and a minor beating. Jack is going to make Marica fly, and in multiple positions. Suspension is considered the highest form of rope bondage, shibari is the pinnacle of the art, and the combination of the two is the apex of eroticism. She's lying on her side, 2 feet off the ground, as Jack begins to work her body over with the cane and push her into subspace. She is still there, unable to do anything but swing freely, when he pushes the hitachi between her legs and starts the waves of orgasms that are going to wash over her almost continuously through the afternoon.
He stands her on her toes next, and begins the training in pain and pleasure again, but when he pulls her down and puts her on her knees, then he knows he can work her without mercy. Marica's ass and pussy are on display and up for abuse. When her cunt is getting vibrated to more Earth shattering orgasms, Jack makes sure to work her back door with his fingers, shaming her and making her dripping wet at the same time.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6967 kb/s
Duration : 01:01:23
File Size : 3.04 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/11638179a9cc4/....Hase.720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 01:52 PM   #16
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Queensnake and Tanita - Staple Duel ~ HD 720

Mutual staple launcher amusement, topped with toothpaste on the staples for additional chill.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Lezdom, Staples, Duel, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3496 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, channel0, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:40:21
File Size : 1.02 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/5cfa6a784b50e/....Duel.720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 02:06 PM   #17
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Cici Rhodes - PD`s B&B ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Every guy showers. Not every guy can get spit shined by the beautiful Cici Rhodes while he does it though. PD just finished giving her the grand tour of the farm and he needs to wash off the dust of the day. She is the best tool available for making sure he gets squeaky clean.
Cici is a guest, though, and so she will enjoy the kind of hospitality only PD offers. That means that tonight they will camp out together under the stars for a bit, with a crackling fire and some intense bondage. As she struggles to keep her balance PD takes the opportunity to violate her pussy.
He thinks about leaving her outside for the wildlife to enjoy but PD isn't done with Cici yet. Being a guest in his home is not just about service and bondage. Sometimes it involves a little bit more suffering. He has a very thin cane that leaves a beautiful mark with every stinging blow. It is great for giving Cici a lesson in what it takes to please him.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Whipping, Humilation, Outdoor, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA, 720p
Name : Cici Rhodes
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 1374 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:47:43
File Size : 537 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/d708a962ac38f/...des.hd720p.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 02:08 PM   #18
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Queensnake - Safe vagina ~ HD 720p

Nazryana's pussy is always open to anyone. She is such a slut. Queensnake's last attempt to close her up in Sealed Nazryana was not a long lasting success. Let's hope the safety pins in this session will be a more permanent solution.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Lezdom , Orgasm , Piercing , Whipping , Kicking , Needles , Hairy , Real paine
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2496 kb/s
Duration : 00:49:31
File Size : 931 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/856330ef319fb/...gina-hd720.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 02:24 PM   #19
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Queensnake, Nazryana - Sacrifice ~ FullHD 1080p

Nazryana gets sacrificed for the almighty nettle goddess to ensure the next growing season's stinging nettle yield.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Nettle , Lezdom , Whipping , Orgasm , Outdoor , Real paine , USA
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5996 kb/s
Duration : 00:37:13
File Size : 1.59 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/c66d47ba21305/...fullhd1080.mp4
Old 05-07-2020, 02:40 PM   #20
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Queensnake, Tanita - Pump up the nettle ~ HD 720p

Queensnake's latest research on the potential health benefits of stinging nettle applied on inflated pussy lips.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM , Lezdom , Nettle , Pumping , Whipping , Orgasm , Real paine , USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 50.000 FPS, 4491 kb/s
Duration : 00:44:30
File Size : 1.44 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/1cf76b2633168/...nita-hd720.mp4

Tags
bizzare, extreme torture, humiliation, merciless punishment, real torture