Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2012, 07:25 AM   #21
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Yes, if that's what it takes to make you sick to the stomach!
*cry* That's just cruel.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:58 AM   #22
MissPhoenix

MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)
Wink

You know, I don't really care who, when, how or where, as long as it's non consensual. My boyfriend rapes me, properly so that I'm crying and begging him to stop, but I wouldn't mind the other end of the spectrum either, a stranger grabbing me and raping me in an alley or something. I just crave the feeling I get from being raped for real, it's a horrible feeling that just engulfs you (any rape victim will know what I'm talking about) but even though I hate it I still crave it more and more!

Soph xxx

My Erotica:
Helpless Sophie / Silas / It's a Twin Thing! / Betrayal
Raping Lily / I Do
MissPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #23
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidnapped-Girl View Post
If you can't tell by my username, I want to be kidnapped. Abducted from my house while I'm home alone, tied up, gagged, and thrown in the back of someone's van. He (or they!) would take me to some secluded region, where nobody would be able to hear me scream, not that I can very well through my gag anyway. Maybe the basement of an abandoned building. I'd be tied down to a bed, where I'd be mildly tortured. Nothing too bad. Whips, nipple clamps, something to put me in my place. Machine fucking (drool) or straight up raped.

What is your ideal rape?
Girls think they get to have a say in how they are raped?
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:46 AM   #24
Isabella Black

Isabella Black has initial reputation
Default Someone I know

I'm with Blacvulture, I fantasize about being raped by someone I know. Most of my ex boyfriends know about my rape fetish, so I fantasize that they rape me as punishment for breaking up with them and because the sex was great and they can't have it anymore. I am friends with most of the guys I've been with and in general my friends are male. I fantasize I go over to my ex's house, he is the only one home, and he forces himself on me. He slaps me and hits me until I am crying and submissive. Then he rapes me doggie-style, pulling my hair and spanking my ass red. Afterwards he pulls me to the floor to bend over his bed and he makes things more traumatic by being gentle and kissy and touching my softly (which is kind of worse after being manhandled) as he fucks me in the ass for a long time, eventually coming deep inside.
Or I fantasize that one of my guy friends finds out about my fantasy and locks me in his car, maybe gets me too drunk to adequately fight back. I keep holding on to this car rape idea...
Isabella Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:46 AM   #25
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Mmmm

I am attracted to the idea of being alone with a friend,
with rageing emotions.

Potential obsession that has been creeping up for a while.

Watching movies at home or drifting off to sleep,
believing fully that i am safe in my comfort zone,
unaware that i am about to become deeply disturbed.

Newly Awakened to the reality that I have always been theirs,
just never knowing it.

To feel their lips pressed up against mine,
stealing kisses, against my will.

To bare the sensation of their toungue rolling up my thigh,
warm breath,pressing up against my panties.

As they hold me down, nails digging into my hips.
Blood is released on to finger tips,trailed across my belly,
the sounds of my moans,muffled by pllow.

Cock throbbing under the covers.......and no escape in sight.

There is no hope or return from where i am about to be taken,
in pleasure,in pain, tossing and turning,fighting to get away.

Pointless.

Last edited by bruisedporcelain; 04-24-2012 at 10:44 AM.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:58 PM   #26
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can think of so many different ways! :-)

One of my favs is as a flirty bridesmaid dressed up in my long, pretty gown surrounded by some burly and drunk groomsmen. They surround me and start pawing me all over while the other girls, to my horror, just watch. I fight for my modesty as hands begin to pull my dress up and hands go down the front. The forced playfulness turns rough as they start ripping the dress away exposing my sexy satin lingerie for all to see. A few more rips as I'm held down and violated. They take their turns on me as I lay there screaming and crying. The humiliation of being violated in front of all these people really do it for me!
Old 05-07-2012, 09:32 AM   #27
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Truly by a truly obsessive friend. :|. I do not support the real rape of any other person but personally, the role play lacks real passion for me.

Last edited by bruisedporcelain; 05-07-2012 at 09:48 AM.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #28
chokedinblack

I love the idea of being raped by my daddy. Or by a man Im being forced to call daddy.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #29
clockz71

clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokedinblack View Post
I love the idea of being raped by my daddy. Or by a man Im being forced to call daddy.
Yum. I have friends in Chester/Goshen area.......I should come see them!

Old 05-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #30
Rehauge

Rehauge has initial reputation

I have several rape fantasies.
One: Raped by intruders in my own bed. While my husband was away.
Or I'm kidnapped and taken to a lonely house. There I am raped over several days by guys.
My rapists are always Turks, or black guys.
With thick long cocks
Rehauge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #31
emma-s

emma-s Level 2 (200+)emma-s Level 2 (200+)emma-s Level 2 (200+)

I used to be all about the sex slave scenario - held by a group of men who rape, beat and humiliate me until I am completely in their power. This is still a huge turn on but I'm becoming more and more fascinated by the idea of being stalked late at night, grabbed in a lonely part of town before being raped and beaten. Anyone up for following me home from the pub tonight? :-)
emma-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #32
PedoPerv
Banned

PedoPerv is infamous around these partsPedoPerv is infamous around these parts

Where were you girls when I was looking for a wife?
PedoPerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:41 AM   #33
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Can someone please remove this asshole and boop to and all the other spammers. I swear I'm going to organize everyone and we are going to gang rape these spambitches.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:48 AM   #34
Iwannarapesomeone

Iwannarapesomeone is infamous around these partsIwannarapesomeone is infamous around these parts
Default Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
I really like the first idea, abduction rape really does it for me
How about i come and kidnap you and leave you tied up in my basement? Hahah.. no one will hear your scream. you would be used and abused by many of my friends and frequently gang raped. :-D...

I would also film it and take pictures for my private collection and to also share with everyone on here..

how does that sound for you?
Iwannarapesomeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:48 AM   #35
TheHero'sBunny

TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I want to be chased, preferably into the woods or in a hay barn. By a man I've been annoying and teasing for weeks now. Perhaps a person high in charge, used to be in control of things. He's actually calm in personality, which makes me furious, I want him to scream at me, but he just doesn't fall for my trap, the handsome devil. One day he's got enough.Running for my life I stumble, he's grabbing me, pulling me to a place where he's thrusting into me the realisation of who the one in power actually is. At least until the next time.

Last edited by TheHero'sBunny; 05-30-2012 at 07:53 AM.
TheHero'sBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #36
hazelmarr

hazelmarr has initial reputation

I have a weird need to insert a consensual layer over any of my fantasies before I can entertain them. I think a lot about arranging to meet someone, planning out in advance all the little things that are and aren't allowed. Yes to buttsex, yes to condoms, etc.

Then there's this buildup of anticipation to what might happen when you finally go to a dark alley in a strange part of town and meet up with your arranged rapist. What if he's not just a rapist, but a murderer? What if he's a real rapist who is just going to ignore all those boundaries you set? What if you can't handle being used by so many men at once? What if you die? Who will ever find out what happened to you?

And yet you go ahead and plan it. You let a stranger convince you to get on your hands and knees in the elevator on the way up to his apartment, to close your eyes before the door opens, to submit to his blindfolding you before you ever have a chance to see him.

Once you're there, with the panties he told you not to wear as bonds around your wrists, you cede all control. Maybe he tells you that he will not harm you, that you can leave any time you want, that this is what you asked for. But once he clamps your nipples and begins to wallop your ass, it doesn't matter. He is your rapist, and you are his strangely willing victim. He can do anything he wants with you. He can stand you up in his window, nude, bound, clamped. He can push you back down onto your knees and force himself down your throat, hold your head in place, mouth-to-pelvis. He can fuck your face like it is a cunt, and he can do the same with your ass, and when you scream it will only be because you are finally being used the way you always dreamed of, because you are finally free, because you are allowed to cry this time.

I know all this only because it happened to me! It was the second best day in my life.
hazelmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:16 AM   #37
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper

Definitely something I want to entertain! Sounds like a fantastic plan!
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:35 PM   #38
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is a bit different every time I imagine it.

Sometimes I want a big crowd, all watching. Like being a reporter in a live show, where masked men with guns appear and start to rape me, telling the managers they would shoot the audinace if they stopped broadcasting how I was being raped. About this I love the 'comments' of the rapist, like 'show your tits to the camera, let all guys see them' and stuff like that.

Sometimes I only imagine one or two people.

I always want the guy to pick me because he thinks I am hot. Maybe even stalk me. (A girl gotta keep her ego healthy)

Where I imagine the rape varies greately, but mostly its a place with lots of sextoys - the 'play room'/dungeon of the rapist/kidnapper, a sexshop, my room...
If its not at home, I love to imagine 'transportation', usually tied onto a chair/seat that has a dildo sticking out of it that goes into my pussy or ass, with my legs spread for easy reach and tits freed.

I do not like the idea of even mild torture or pain - but I love ropes, restraints, and a long "foreplay" of humiliation. Lile being collared and walked around, perhaps with tits peeking out of my clothes. The rapist getting a permanent marker to write things on me, like 'slave' 'sextoy' 'insert dick here'. Or if it is a gang rape, an anal ring toss being used on me. Or having a banana showed in my ass for me to 'bite it' into two. Or having to push some grapes into the rapist's asshole with my mouth only. Having embarassing pictures taken.

I love to imagine a lot of ropes and cuffs too.

I enjoy imagining "tasks". Like, if you do this, I won't do something worse to you. For example, having a slim, well-lubed vibrator pushed a few cm in my ass, being told not to let it slip, or else... and its impossible. And that is the beauty of it.
Or the task being something 'I really do not want to to do' like licking the ass of the rapist. But if I do it he promises not to fuck me in the ass, lets say. I do it, but he does the assrape anyway, just because he wants to.
Or being told they would let me go if I asked them to stop - while I was gagged/had a dick down my throat. Which would allow them to tease me that I really wanted it all.

Or calling something they would have done anyway a punishment for something. It makes it feel more humiliating if they say I brought it to myself and deserved it, and they had 'no choice' but to do it. For my benefit. Like, I dunno, getting my pussy raped because the blowjob I was forced to give wasnt good enough. The more unfair the better.

And I love the idea of lots of toys being used, as part of foreplay, task, punishment or just because. Vibrators, dildos, anal plugs, vibrating eggs, anal hooks, gags, ropes, cuffs, the bigger variety the more novel ideas the better.

I usually imagine all three holes raped for a shorter/longer time - if I don't it feel kind of left out. Though for some reason I find the idea of anal rape the biggest turn on, eve though that I use way less anal than vaginal stimulation. Don't get it myself either.

I usually finish with the rapist concluding they would keep me for more raping, though I rarely go beyond that - simply because I would come by that time.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #39
janina.sky

janina.sky has initial reputation

for me, its kinda turn on for me when im surrounded with old men or fat guys then my mind starts imagining things like they are gonna tie me up and lick my whole body :P
janina.sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:49 AM   #40
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper

Anyone else right now seriously want to fuck Ambriela?
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote