Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #1
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I really wish I had the balls to post my picture on here.

It's such a shame that people react so badly to something that is so harmless (I'm talking about rape fantasy and roleplay of course). Every other online community I'm on I always love to share pictures of my adventures with friends and in general I love seeing other peoples pictures as well, male or female, it makes it all feel so much more personal I guess.

I at one stage years ago had my avatar as a picture of me but removed it when other sites started attacking and publishing screen shots, I was terrified I'd be identified by someone.

The worst thing is I feel it's people like me who contribute to this problem, the reality of it is I, and everyone else on this site should not be ashamed and yet I guess I am. I guess this topic is more of an inner mono-log going through my head rather than anything else, but I'm sharing my thoughts because I'm going to try to accept who I am and what I like and eventually post my picture in here (don't get too excited I'm a guy).

I have constantly left and returned to this site for a few years now trying to deny and cover up the fact that I like something that is considered taboo by most of the world and it has not done me any favors.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #2
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7 View Post
It's such a shame that people react so badly to something that is so harmless (I'm talking about rape fantasy and roleplay of course). Every other online community I'm on I always love to share pictures of my adventures with friends and in general I love seeing other peoples pictures as well, male or female, it makes it all feel so much more personal I guess.

I at one stage years ago had my avatar as a picture of me but removed it when other sites started attacking and publishing screen shots, I was terrified I'd be identified by someone.

The worst thing is I feel it's people like me who contribute to this problem, the reality of it is I, and everyone else on this site should not be ashamed and yet I guess I am. I guess this topic is more of an inner mono-log going through my head rather than anything else, but I'm sharing my thoughts because I'm going to try to accept who I am and what I like and eventually post my picture in here (don't get too excited I'm a guy).

I have constantly left and returned to this site for a few years now trying to deny and cover up the fact that I like something that is considered taboo by most of the world and it has not done me any favors.
It is my firm belief that secrets about anything beyond Christmas and birthday gifts are most closely associated and are akin to lies. Honesty is absolutely the best policy!

Before I asked my wife to marry me, I told her of my fantasies. Hell, we watch the same movies and she helps organize my posts. She genuinely enjoys this genre and we have a great life together! My adult son and my best friends know of my fantasies. My son thinks that some of my posts have too much gore that detracts from the primary theme. Past that, he doesn’t have a problem except that he also thinks that I need to concentrate on more clips and less full length movies. But, he is young and still goes for the quick fix. Why do you think that a vast majority of the movies that were made prior to the age of “political correctness” had rape scenes? It’s because people buy tickets to see them and then wail about the horrid rape scenes. That’s nothing more than more hypocritical Puritanical bullshit!

I suggest that you come out of the rape fantasy closet and close the door behind you.

Think about it. Your fantasies bring you pleasure and have never brought pain or suffering to a single individual past possibly yourself over some ludicrous misguided Puritanical teachings.

After saying all of this, I would warn you against posting your photograph on an American Indian pottery collector's site. The Internet is a scary place after all.

You have the closet door open and you are peering out. Step forward, close the door and join the clan! Believe it or not, we are in the majority!

With my respect lad, with my respect,

HRH

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:18 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

If someone irl sees it then you could just say that some fool was using your pic and it's not you.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote