Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-21-2010, 02:20 AM   #41
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
Politics aside we Americans are proud of our Brothers across the pond, for we have never had a more loyal or braver ally.
I do understand we in the USA are not looked upon favorable by a lot of the world, but we as a people are by and large a goodhearted bunch.
When tragedy strikes somewhere in the world such as Haiti, many of the world’s countries may pitch in to help but more times than not it is we Yankees that lead the way and do the heavy lifting, and when tragedy strikes us we take care of our own.
well said,but it seems too me no one appreciates that,maybe we should just close off the rest of the world for ten years or so,fix all are own problems,then see what the rest of the world is like after those ten years,i wonder if it would be better,or alot worse?