Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #21
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

These "True Americans " Ripper mentions.. would these be the Morman rejects (not real Mormans tho I dont trust them either) living in compounds rapeing 13 yr old girls and forceing them into arranged marriages with 50 year old men. Thats mostly a red state thing.

Maybe it's the militiamen with their "kill em all and let God sort em out attitude". Or maybe it's the Neo-Con/Neo-Nazi groups that have sprung up all across middle America the past 10 or 20 years. Thats mostly a red state thing.

Maybe it's the ultra conservitive religious right who want to turn America into a one party theocracy. people who think if they scream the "pledge" and "I love Jesus" enough times it will hide the hate, fear and bigotry that is at the heart of their politics.
Another red state thing.

Or maybe these True Americans are people like these 10 nutjobs from Idaho who thought that it'd be cool to grab 33 kids off the streets of Port-Au-Prince and try to smuggle them across the border to the D.R. Thank goodness they got caught is all I can say. Idaho... red all the way.

Come to think of it.... these people are true Americans, and the rest of us are too.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #22
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's no letter "k" in the Welsh language, get a fucking clue you doddering old sheep stealer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
"Kneeling Kinnock" !!!

Since when was Kinnock a Scot?

You've got your prejudicies mixed up you silly Cockney plonker. Last time I looked, he was as Welsh as a fucking Eisteddfod.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #23
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What part of only for Americans don't you guys understand? Yes, we have sheep here too. But sheepies are safe from Battfink. Battfink: a) there's a batfink on the board. Did you know that? b) and if you come to AMERICA, please let us know and we'll let you tour our finest farms subsidized by Uncle Sam. c) I was thinking of learning to spin my own wool, it may be a good hobby for you to pay homage to what the sheepies give us, their glorious bounties...

You guys sure tease each other a lot. Hmm...

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #24
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If you was a good girl you could spin my bestest sweaty sock buddy a new tartan skirt. He needs those skirts to enable quick access when he's roaming the glens of his homeland. If you know any good leather workers, he can always do with a new fanny pack as well. If your friends can design one that can be worn around the front and hangs low, it will come in handy when he goes shopping in town during the windy season, saving the lassies much embarrasment and cries of "Donal' waes y'troooosz?"

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #25
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Doubt it- the best I can do is knit scarves and stuffed animals. Knit Sheep stuffed animal to hug to sleep? What would you like? I actually have a little white bunny I made. Did you want it in chocolate shades?

BTW- I work with leather. If it hangs too low, it might cause chafing. And your bestest sweaty sock buddy (BSSB) might get rubbed in the wrong way. You wouldn't want that -would you?
K

British Born Chinese American. I win! UNITED KINGDOM guys. Just like here UNITED STATES. Unite for goodness sakes! So lend your pal some trousers!

(P.S. - I don't know how to make fanny packs since they are out dated. Men here have man bags-ok? The only items I can contribute is making collars and leashes. I can adjust the size for human use. )

Old 02-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #26
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
These "True Americans " Ripper mentions.. would these be the Morman rejects (not real Mormans tho I dont trust them either) living in compounds rapeing 13 yr old girls and forceing them into arranged marriages with 50 year old men. Thats mostly a red state thing.

Maybe it's the militiamen with their "kill em all and let God sort em out attitude". Or maybe it's the Neo-Con/Neo-Nazi groups that have sprung up all across middle America the past 10 or 20 years. Thats mostly a red state thing.

Maybe it's the ultra conservitive religious right who want to turn America into a one party theocracy. people who think if they scream the "pledge" and "I love Jesus" enough times it will hide the hate, fear and bigotry that is at the heart of their politics.
Another red state thing.

Or maybe these True Americans are people like these 10 nutjobs from Idaho who thought that it'd be cool to grab 33 kids off the streets of Port-Au-Prince and try to smuggle them across the border to the D.R. Thank goodness they got caught is all I can say. Idaho... red all the way.

Come to think of it.... these people are true Americans, and the rest of us are too.
Well said Lil-Mac, well said.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:17 PM   #27
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah FR vs Battfink... The world is in harmony again. And it is glorious.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #28
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmy

arguing over career politians? too me that makes about as much sense as too old guys sitting by a camp fire argueing about who's fart stinks worse
Old 02-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #29
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy View Post
arguing over career politians? too me that makes about as much sense as too old guys sitting by a camp fire argueing about who's fart stinks worse
What?? You mean you've never done that??
Old 02-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #30
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kimmy, it's very important to us old blokes to have something to differ about. Pussy is not as easy to get as it used to be when you get to my age so we have to try to be good at something.

That said, I reckon that FuckingRotter's farts would smell worse than mine because of all that Vindaloo, Masala, chicken curry, fish and chips and all that other unhealthy English crap that he devours.

I on the other hand only eat healthy tucker such as haggis, blackpudding, onions and lentil soup.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:05 PM   #31
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
What?? You mean you've never done that??
nope,just a saying i heard in reference to religion and politics in chat,seems it just causes alot of hardfeelings
Old 02-15-2010, 09:07 PM   #32
kimmy
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Kimmy, it's very important to us old blokes to have something to differ about. Pussy is not as easy to get as it used to be when you get to my age so we have to try to be good at something.

That said, I reckon that FuckingRotter's farts would smell worse than mine because of all that Vindaloo, Masala, chicken curry, fish and chips and all that other unhealthy English crap that he devours.

I on the other hand only eat healthy tucker such as haggis, blackpudding, onions and lentil soup.
oohh,then by all means,proceed lol
Old 02-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #33
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Hun hard feelings is running out of beer on a Saturday night. Getting upset over anything else is just a waste of energy.

And at my age I need all the energy I can get.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:16 PM   #34
kimmy
Privileged Member

Quote:
Hun hard feelings is running out of beer on a Saturday night. Getting upset over anything else is just a waste of energy.

And at my age I need all the energy I can get.
k ,just remember to stay upwind if friends and campfires are involved on your saturday nights lol
Old 02-15-2010, 10:08 PM   #35
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

That's probably good advice... *ROFL*
Old 02-16-2010, 08:24 AM   #36
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I don't eat chicken, they're vermin. I'd sooner eat Ratdog Madras.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-16-2010, 02:54 PM   #37
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I don't eat chicken, they're vermin. I'd sooner eat Ratdog Madras.

I don't eat chicken, but MUTTON sounds better and more meat than your suggestion!!!! And Madras? You can't handle Vindaloo? Ahhh!!

Be nice please to CB... Please...

Old 02-16-2010, 11:53 PM   #38
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

Thanks Ripper!

Never saw SG1. Is it still on? Isn't like Star Trek?

Yes, we both believe in fiscal conservatism. But, we won't see eye to eye on social issues. The social issues sometimes overlap with being fiscally conservative.

I won't drag on BUT Obama has ALOT on his plate. He is not part of that do nothing Congress. Congress-folks are elected representatives sent to represent and lead their constituents. I see no leadership or problem solving skills in our dear government. Obama wants accountability and change, but this lack of bi-partisanship is ridiculous and leads us nowhere. Obama thinks before he answers and is not reactive but responsible.

Monica Gate was a witch hunt led by who? Those damn republicans that took us into Iraq for no reason.

We have socialism here-public schools, Medicare, Unemployment- how come we don't tear down those programs?

We can go on and on- but this is a hot button issue and we will never see eye to eye. Oh- before we condemn our President- think of that damn fogie McCain and Palin. WTF would we have as a government with them in power?

Don't worry- with 9 congressional seats up, we can go on and have more of the same do nothing congress.

And Al-Queda- give the Palestinians their own state. Stop backing Israel with arms. This will show the Islamic world that we are not the enemy and squash some of the anti-US sentiment. And these terror organizations will have less reason to perpetuate this
"war". Why do they hate us? Let's start with that.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:16 PM   #39
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Politics aside we Americans are proud of our Brothers across the pond, for we have never had a more loyal or braver ally.
I do understand we in the USA are not looked upon favorable by a lot of the world, but we as a people are by and large a goodhearted bunch.
When tragedy strikes somewhere in the world such as Haiti, many of the world’s countries may pitch in to help but more times than not it is we Yankees that lead the way and do the heavy lifting, and when tragedy strikes us we take care of our own.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:49 PM   #40
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper58 View Post
KarenX I gave you Rep Points for expressing your Opinion. But I do strongly disagree with you on your assessment of Obama! His inexperience is sinking us (The U.S.) deeper into debt and getting us closer to being Attacked again! Clinton had the chance to take out al-Qaida before 9-11 but didn't. (Monica Gate was going on!) But I digress.

He memorized his Election stump speech but now can not answer questions or give a speech without a teleprompter!
Not One of his "Advisers" has any Practical Business experience. The Action of Giving Miranda Rights to the Underwear bomber was plain stupid. The Guy Said "More are on there way"
That's just Scary!

I live close to NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) Which if you have seen SG-1 you know it is. It is in a mountain side in which among other things It Monitors the skies above the USA (and tracks Santa Claus) If that got hit, Which I heard was a target at one time. It could cause major disaster across the State. There is also 2 Air force bases and one Army base within 20 miles of NORAD.

I would stay in the UK if I were You. Personally I do not want Socialized medicine or any form of socialism. We Are Capitalist and Damn Proud of it! I don't give a damn about the religious right. (I am an Atheist!) But I Believe in fiscal conservative and this Left wing Government we have Has to go!

I respect any Ausie, Brit, or Scott! They have had are back and We have theirs! The French are finally growing some Balls.

And snarkopo Rep Point are coming Your way ASAP!

This is just my opinion. Do not take it to seriously! I don't!!
You so don't get it Ripper. But that's what's wrong with a good part of this country. Stupidity masking itself as patriotism.
You mentioned the "Black" in the White House and Mexicans. There is no reason to mentions ones color or race unless you think that's meaningful - in which case I refer you to my earlier statement that you are a racist. Which is not uncommon among the inbred provincial thinking of the mid states. I lived in MN so I'm not just speculating.
Nice people but totally out of touch with the idea that there is whole world out there and we are but a part of it.
I am an Athiest too and glad to hear you are as well but I can't help but be irritated by much of what you say. Would you rather that idiot Bush, who couldn't open his mouth w/o embarrasing all of us to the world?
You want a state that does what it wants when it wants? No rights whatsoever? Ya know part of what out forefathers were concerned with was the fucked policy of guilty until proved otherwise. You know better? Than them? Fuck miranda rights huh? If our Gov't thinks someone is guilty, that's it. Absolutety. No one in power is ever corrupt, evil or has an agenda right?

Keep your rep. Get a brain.