Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
Kiwi-R

Kiwi-R has initial reputation
Default Forced roleplay with vehicles

Last week I watched a movie where a blonde chick got raped on the hood of a Ferrari and it was mega hot.

Do any of you guys use a vehicle when roleplaying?

Coz im a pilot my ulitmate fantasy would be to take a girl flying a in small 2 seater and force her suck my cock, maybe theating to crash the plane and kill us both if she dosnt.

any one got any stories?
Kiwi-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:11 AM   #2
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi-R View Post
take a girl flying a in small 2 seater and force her suck my cock, maybe theating to crash the plane and kill us both if she dosnt.
You'd be willing to die for a potential blowjob?
Damn.
I didn't realise guys liked it that much.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.

Last edited by cryptic; 07-17-2009 at 03:15 AM.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #3
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Me and a car Mmm..... Well,Its an interesing idea but it doesn't really fit into my fantasy world properly. Like...With all my struggling I dont think my obessor could really risk having me out in the open, on a car if they really wanted to have me. I could get away,make a noise and would be a pain to get back in the car and if they didnt put me back in the car,I would scratch,bite...well I would make them hurt alot unless I was left tied up and then well, that doesnt match my fantasies anyway I want an obsessor not just some random horny gu ywho wants sex, I think thats lame. So basically, its not very realistic even if my hands were bound,it wouldnt be safe enough,if they were serious about it..if they wernt then its not worth my imagination.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
You'd be willing to die for a potential blowjob?
Damn.
I didn't realise guys liked it that much.
He doesnt actually need to die just pretend they are going to.,a threat.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:58 AM   #5
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsondesire View Post
He doesnt actually need to die just pretend they are going to.,a threat.
*laughs* Yeah, I know, I was just stirring.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:22 AM   #6
trelane

trelane has initial reputation

Love a naked girl bound, helpless, and transported in a car.
trelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #7
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love car and van fantasies. There are times when I see a van and can get a hard on thinking about some sweet young thing tied in the back, her clothes ripped from the struggle of the kidnap, gagged, screaming for help but unheard by any of us unsuspecting drivers. My wife and I have played out car kidnap fantasies a few times. I highly recommend them.
My biggest regret is we had a U-Haul once and didn't use it on the way back. I'll always regret that. Would have been fun.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #8
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The back of a van has always been a fantasy of mine. Being driven around while several guys use me.

And yes, I am cautious in places like parking lots where vans are common and you never know who might be in them and what sort of trouble they are looking to cause.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #9
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Me and a car Mmm..... Well,Its an interesing idea but it doesn't really fit into my fantasy world properly. Like...With all my struggling I dont think my obessor could really risk having me out in the open, on a car if they really wanted to have me. I could get away,make a noise and would be a pain to get back in the car and if they didnt put me back in the car,I would scratch,bite...well I would make them hurt alot unless I was left tied up and then well, that doesnt match my fantasies anyway I want an obsessor not just some random horny gu ywho wants sex, I think thats lame. So basically, its not very realistic even if my hands were bound,it wouldnt be safe enough,if they were serious about it..if they wernt then its not worth my imagination.
Thinking of you in the back of my Expedition right now. Sure, it's not a car - but oh my - the fun I would have with you on a deserted country road some place.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #10
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Getting a blowjob while driving is nice sure but not alot of force involved there. Putting some lucky girl over the bonnet (or hood for our american members) is quite simplisticly appealing but cars have only featured in my fantasies as far as owning expensive ones
Old 09-08-2009, 12:36 AM   #11
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I saw a movie once where a girl was getting bagged by a fireman on top of one of the trucks. Then the alarm goes off and the rest of the guys come sliding down the poles.. was freaking hysterical.

Something like that could easily be turned into a great gangrape scene.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:11 AM   #12
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ivehad a fantasy for a long while now that goes like this:

A chherleading squad( 8-9) from the local college has their van break down or get a flat or something on the way home from a cheer meet/competiotion. How do I know where they were? Me and my 2 buddies went to the event to scope chicks and maybe grab one - but this was too good not to try. We follow their van, wondering how we can make our move....then lo and behold, a blowout.

Me and my buddies (1 or 2 ) stop by in our RV and act like good samaritans and check the van over. We seem harmless enough: clean-cut and friendly. We offer the girls and their teacher sponsor a lift seeing as its not that far to their college, and we can go that way with no hassle on our part.

They agree, seeing as it's late and bad weather looks like it's trying to roll in. As we get started, my 2 buddies in back suddenly get the guns and take the girls hostage. After zip-tying their wrists together behind their backs, I inform the now startled teacher to act natural..or someone might get hurt. So she does, and I take the Rv to a nice isolated spot....

My buddies have some fun along the way, and I get my 2 or 3 girls when we park...and one of those is the teacher..I do her good then make her pick my next out....
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:44 AM   #13
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
Getting a blowjob while driving is nice sure but not alot of force involved there. Putting some lucky girl over the bonnet (or hood for our american members) is quite simplisticly appealing but cars have only featured in my fantasies as far as owning expensive ones
I beg to difer on a couple points:

1) Getting a blowjob while driving can be quite forceful if you tie the "victim's" hands behind her back. And at night, you can hide it pretty easily as well, by throwing a nice dark cloth over her (say a jacket) as she does it.

2) The fantasy doesn't have to be having sex in the car. It can be foreplay. I've "kidnapped" at least three girlfriends and one stripper who was a one night stand using my car. You "stalk" them, jump out and "wait for them to pass", grab them, bind them, "force" them into the back (blindfolded) and speed off to your lair. It just takes a bit of creativity and for those who really dig the kidnap part of a rape fantasy, it doesn't get much more fun than that.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:22 AM   #14
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Wouldn't some kind of panel van be better, pref one with a sliding door...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:59 PM   #15
Frances

Frances Level 1 (100+)Frances Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
I love car and van fantasies. There are times when I see a van and can get a hard on thinking about some sweet young thing tied in the back, her clothes ripped from the struggle of the kidnap, gagged, screaming for help but unheard by any of us unsuspecting drivers. My wife and I have played out car kidnap fantasies a few times. I highly recommend them.
My biggest regret is we had a U-Haul once and didn't use it on the way back. I'll always regret that. Would have been fun.
Although I'm not any longer a "sweet young thing", I would love to be helpless in the back of a van being abused as we travel.
Frances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:25 PM   #16
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy

Lots of good ideas here
I think the hood of a car is most valid when a crooked cop stops a young miss
Old 09-14-2009, 03:20 PM   #17
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
$!%?, aren't women supposed to be more imaginative? Say a friend of yours offers you a lift. Then takes a shortcut through the middle of nowhere. Stops the car to admit his true feelings for you. You tell him you do not share them. He gets upset, irrational and finally violent. Then you're raped.

So, does it still not fit your fantasies?
Old 09-16-2009, 09:39 AM   #18
Echo

Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A fav fantasy of mine is tying the victim spread eagle and naked to the hood of a car, wrists to the windshield wipers, and ankles to the front bumper, and then driving around in a remote area. Occasionally, I'd stop the car, get out, and fuck her for a bit, then get back in and drive some more.

These pics aren't exactly what I have in mind, but they're still pretty hot:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg snap1.jpg (17.3 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg snap2.jpg (14.6 KB, 96 views)

Last edited by Echo; 09-16-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:06 AM   #19
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

Another fantasy...a group of men in their cars.. force a hot chick in her vehicle off the road into a remote field.. surround her... then make the ultimate move...to nab her cunt!
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #20
yokayoka

yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)

Quote:
Do any of you guys use a vehicle when roleplaying?
I have tried it in real life, but only twice, and both attempts totally failed to turn into a full scenario

The first time was with my boyfriend in high school, and totally impromptu. It wasn't so much a "fetish roleplay"... more like he had raging hormones like any other teenage boy and responded to my teasing with extreme boldness We both took the bus home from school, and frequently sat at the very back of the bus (where nobody can see us snogging ). It went further than usual one day, and he ended up with his hand inside my pants. He did manage to get inside me (with his finger), but it didn't really turn steamy - it's a lot harder to maneuver than you might think, what with tight jeans and me pretty much sitting on his hand But I did find it exciting to be looking outside the window while being "violated", and started fantasizing about it every time I get on a bus

The second time was a lot later, when I was doing some more "extreme" explorations. This time was arranged, and I explicitly told my partner that I wanted to feel what it's like to be molested (though I had no intention of actually having sex with him, and I told him so). I went into the street and he picked me up in a van like we have arranged, and (after a minute of rather awkward silence) broke the ice by taking out his organ. I tried to convince myself that I did not want to see it to get into the mood, but it didn't really work that well (I am not a very good actress ). When I didn't really do anything, he grabbed one of my hands and led it to him, and I kind of half-heartedly tried to pull back (mostly because he wasn't actually using a lot of force... I'm pretty sure I would have actually pulled my hand back if I really tried. So a lesson here, guys: as long as you are not hurting her, don't be TOO gentle in a roleplay ). After a bit of mutual touching, he wanted some "lip service". As it turned out, he didn't bring any condoms with him, even though I asked him explicitly beforehand. So we just stopped there and nothing happened

Conclusion: probably doesn't work too well in real life :P

Last edited by yokayoka; 03-12-2012 at 10:58 PM.
yokayoka is offline   Reply With Quote