Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #21
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I can see why you'd be confused. To be more specific, I mean as a society those are a couple of the main reasons why it's considered to be taboo and disgusting.
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #22
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not even gonna adress the fact that this is pure fiction IMO.

hat I will address is the fact that amazed by how many people think that incest is basically okay if it's between concenting adults. For fantasy on an incest thread, go ahead, but in real life if you don't see anything wrong with incest, I certainly want to avoid your family reunions.

Cindy: Dad, please pass the potatoes.

Dad: Sure Cindy. (pause) That will be one blowjob.

Cindy: Oh, Daddy! You incestuously motivated scamp, you.

(Cindy hops out of her seat and blows her dad)

Cindy's Husband: What the FUCK?!? CINDY!!!!

Dad: Don't be such a prude. We're consenting adults.

Old 06-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #23
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
Let see.. even if you say doesn't matter, you can't really ignore society unless you live in a forest or something where no people around.. Or you live in a neighborhood where people don't even care about what are you doing.. And in this case, a lot of society do, so it won't matter where it matter or doesn't matter.. They will still haunt you! and it will not just haunt yourself, it will haunt your whole family! Can you accept such responsibility? Wouldn't it make yourself feel bad?

I'm just saying the risk are much greater you're taking here. And honey, please, its not worth it.

You wouldn't be angry or sickened because you don't really much care about them. (no offense)

Think about if you have own children and they go do have a relationship. Wouldn't you be extremely disappointed?
This isn't the 1950s so I don't really care too much about what my neighbors think of my personal decisions in life. It's not really their business to begin with and if I feel like it is their business then I will choose to share it with them myself. I don't live in a forest, I live in a very populated area of Southern California. I have friends, I am close to my family and on top of that, both of those groups know everything about me that most people would consider "taboo" or "personal". I don't like to keep secrets, I prefer people to just accept me for who I am as a person. And the people I have chosen to surround myself with do, including my family.

Also I do not really think that is a kind thing to say to somebody you hardly know on a board geared toward rape fantasies. Do I really seem like an awful person Kitty? I love my family...I've been through a lot with my family and would die for them. So of course I care about them. If I had children and they did something of the sort I would talk to them about it. I would explain to them what exactly they are doing and all the possible consequences it could come with. Even then if they chose to do it, then so be it.

Some people may think of me as crazy but I'll continue going on in life knowing I'm simply an open minded person.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:48 PM   #24
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
I'm not even gonna adress the fact that this is pure fiction IMO.

hat I will address is the fact that amazed by how many people think that incest is basically okay if it's between concenting adults. For fantasy on an incest thread, go ahead, but in real life if you don't see anything wrong with incest, I certainly want to avoid your family reunions.

Cindy: Dad, please pass the potatoes.

Dad: Sure Cindy. (pause) That will be one blowjob.

Cindy: Oh, Daddy! You incestuously motivated scamp, you.

(Cindy hops out of her seat and blows her dad)

Cindy's Husband: What the FUCK?!? CINDY!!!!

Dad: Don't be such a prude. We're consenting adults.

Hahaha, well nobody in my family has had sex with one another or had any form of relationship in that manner. So trust me, my family reunions are pretty tame beyond the drunken uncle or two
Old 06-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #25
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kitty_Joanne: Blasphemy!

Hey! How did you find out my real name?

Everything that has been said to support the idea that consenting-adult incest is immoral (majority opinion, illegality, family/neighbors would disapprove, etc.) would have also made homosexuality or interracial sex "immoral" in 1950. Except for the illegality part, they might well make posting on RB "immoral" right now.

As long as both people are consenting adults, what they do is their own business. Yes, relatives or neighbors (or pastors or politicians or cops) might get uptight about it if they knew. So don't tell them.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:36 PM   #26
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Everything that has been said to support the idea that consenting-adult incest is immoral (majority opinion, illegality, family/neighbors would disapprove, etc.) would have also made homosexuality or interracial sex "immoral" in 1950. Except for the illegality part, they might well make posting on RB "immoral" right now.
First of all....interracial sex is completely natural, as it can produce healthy offspring.

Homosexuality is unnatural because you cannot produce offspring. Its "taboo".

Incest is unnatural because it does not produce healthy offspring. Its also "taboo".

For me...I dont give a damn if you are homo or you fuck your sister....Do what you want. I wont judge you as a bad person, but I will not say its "normal as long as its consenting adults". do whatever you want....But its not NORMAL.

Do NOT say incest is normal! Its NOT.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #27
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well ChiTown in certain parts of the rural South it is normal...LOL!
Old 06-21-2009, 04:45 PM   #28
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
First of all....interracial sex is completely natural, as it can produce healthy offspring.

Incest is unnatural because it does not produce healthy offspring. Its also "taboo".

For me...I dont give a damn if you are homo or you fuck your sister....Do what you want. I wont judge you as a bad person, but I will not say its "normal as long as its consenting adults". do whatever you want....But its not NORMAL.

Do NOT say incest is normal! Its NOT.
Normality is subjective like many other things in life. In my eyes a person who has incestual relationships isn't abnormal in the slightest. I think this way because when I look at people who are homosexual or PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO GET OFF TO THE THOUGHT OF A PERSON BEING RAPED OR TORTURED OR PEED ON OR SHAT ON *coughs* I do not see abnormality. I see a person with a preference of their own and a lifestyle that suits them. You do not have the authority to say what is normal on a global scale but you certainly have the authority to express what YOU think is normal and not and this counts towards everybody. In the end the only thing that should remain is tolerance, rather you agree with said preference or not.

Last edited by Bella-In-Progress; 06-21-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #29
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
Now you made me think.If she fucks her brother and she get pregnant,her brother(her boyfriend) will also be the father of the child and the uncle of the child.And she will be the child's mother and also an aunt...
I take it contraception hasn't made it your town yet Newland old chap
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:49 PM   #30
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post

Seriously,nothing wrong
Now you made me think.If she fucks her brother and she get pregnant,her brother(her boyfriend) will also be the father of the child and the uncle of the child.And she will be the child's mother and also an aunt...

And i thought that only Kant's "Foundations of the Metaphysics of Morals" would make my head explode
Well, you made my head hurt. Let's see.. His father would be his uncle but this kids aunt is his mother but his mother is his dads sister but...

Martini please.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:49 PM   #31
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see what ceder is try to get at. Try going back in time 50 years or so and tell people you are gay. Enjoy your jail time.

But there will be things that will NEVER be accepted. Peadophillia for example will be something that is "ok" in society. Incest? Who knows? I don't think so. There will always be that idea of not having enough Grandparents is a bad thing geneticly. Its is bad bad thing geneticly by the way. But as Somedude joked, its a way of life in some parts. Shockingly. Theres probabilly some who would quote Bible verses to support the idea of fucking family members. But lets face it. It ain't right
Old 06-21-2009, 04:52 PM   #32
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
I see what ceder is try to get at. Try going back in time 50 years or so and tell people you are gay. Enjoy your jail time.

But there will be things that will NEVER be accepted. Peadophillia for example will be something that is "ok" in society. Incest? Who knows? I don't think so. There will always be that idea of not having enough Grandparents is a bad thing geneticly. Its is bad bad thing geneticly by the way. But as Somedude joked, its a way of life in some parts. Shockingly. Theres probabilly some who would quote Bible verses to support the idea of fucking family members. But lets face it. It ain't right
I'm pretty sure people would use Bible quotes to PREVENT incest, hahaha. I swear The Bible mentioned God having a grudge against those types of cravings
Old 06-21-2009, 04:52 PM   #33
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I never said anything about whether it's normal or not, only that it isn't immoral -- that is, there's nothing wrong with it, in the sense that there is something wrong with rape, murder, etc.

I can't be bothered to have opinions about whether something is "normal" -- that word means too many different things to different people.

Still, you do know that homosexuality and sex between relatives are common in lots of other animal species besides humans, don't you?

That has nothing to do with whether those things are immoral (rape and killing of one's own species have been observed among animals too), but it might be relevant to whether they're "normal" or not, by some definitions.

Interracial sex used to be "taboo". So what? Wanking, blowjobs, and sex with someone who's on the pill can't produce offspring either. So what? For that matter, typing at a computer keyboard can't produce offspring either. Is non-reproductive activity only bad if it involves having an orgasm, but OK otherwise? Bummer.

Incest is unnatural because it does not produce healthy offspring.

Actually, it can. Incest increases the risk of expression of recessive genes in offspring, and recessive genes can sometimes transmit unhealthy traits, so defective offspring are slightly more likely than with non-incestuous mating. But certainly not inevitable, probably not even common.

Again, lots of species of animals in the wild do this stuff. I'd say that rules out calling it "unnatural".

Last edited by Cedar; 06-21-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Cedar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:58 PM   #34
Cedar
Privileged Member

Bella-in-Progress: I swear The Bible mentioned God having a grudge against those types of cravings

Well, Lot's daughters shagged him, and they were the only family God considered virtuous enough to save from the destruction of Sodom, weren't they? And I've always wondered how Cain managed to produce another generation so the human race could continue, when there were no women around except his mom, Eve.....
Old 06-21-2009, 05:01 PM   #35
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Isn't this a scene from the film Taboo?

Right, I'm going to work on the assumption its true, as I am too knucking fackered to care either way.

Look love if you posting this for advice, then you must be uncomfortable with the idea. That should tell you something, now, all the views above have a certain amount of validity to them, good and bad.

Good, you are consenting adults, so you should know your own mind.

Bad, it is easy to say, who cares about the family, but, can you live without their support, their love, the whole town, thinking that you are wrong? Is being made a pariah worth a quick fuck, no matter how hot you think your brother is?

And what would happen if you get pregnant, I know I made a joke to Newland about contraception, but this can fail, condoms burts, pills don't always block. And sods great unwritten law says that if this happens it will happen as you receive your brothers cum.

Think about it, how you would feel if you found out that your mum and dad were also your brother and sister as well.

If, and only if, you have weighed up all these pros and cons, you think yep, I still want to be fucked by my brother, than it is your life, go for it, but be prepared for the mother of all shit storms to hit you both.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #36
Cedar
Privileged Member

Oh, and I think we owe Sweetlips88 a big thank-you.....Regardless of whether she really wants to spread 'em for bro and have his kids or she's just yanking all our chains, this is one of the best pervy threads we've had in a while.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:04 PM   #37
pervipete

Quote:
Oh, and I think we owe Sweetlips88 a big thank-you.....Regardless of whether she really wants to spread 'em for bro and have his kids or she's just yanking all our chains, this is one of the best pervy threads we've had in a while.
Yup, thats true.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:04 PM   #38
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
Old 06-21-2009, 05:09 PM   #39
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Well, I never said anything about whether it's normal or not, only that it isn't immoral -- that is, there's nothing wrong with it, in the sense that there is something wrong with rape, murder, etc.
So why there something wrong with rape and murder then? Why would you judge a murderer or a rapist? By your logic, you would have no right to judge a criminal as you say that we shouldnt judge a person for incest. Also by your logic...you should also accept it if a grown man wants to be with a underage girl.

Quote:
Still, you do know that homosexuality and sex between relatives are common in lots of other animal species besides humans, don't you?
Whats your point if you say that so is rape and murder?

Quote:
Interracial sex used to be "taboo". So what? Wanking, blowjobs, and sex with someone who's on the pill can't produce offspring either. So what? For that matter, typing at a computer keyboard can't produce offspring either. Is non-reproductive activity only bad if it involves having an orgasm, but OK otherwise? Bummer.
The pill is unnatural. Have you ever read the potential risks of bc? heart attack, stroke, blood clot..holy shit..no thank you. Where the hell are you getting the comparison between sexual acts and typing on a keyboard?

Quote:
Again, lots of species of animals in the wirld do this stuff. I'd say that rules out calling it "unnatural".
But it doesnt make it right. Animals can be gay and incestuous, so you think its "right"? They also rape and kill...is that "right"?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-21-2009 at 05:25 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #40
Cedar
Privileged Member

CTH, I think you'll get it if you read more carefully. Hint: "moral vs. immoral" and "natural vs. unnatural" are two separate dichotomies. Natural doesn't mean moral, nor does unnatural mean immoral.