Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
Sweetlips88

Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to Sweetlips88 Send a message via MSN to Sweetlips88
Default Advice Needed (Slight Incest Adult Content!)

Okay i need HONEST advice about this subject. I have 2 brothers, Criss and Mark. Criss is the bestest older brother i have, he's 26. Now my other brother on the other hand Mark, is 23. I was taking a shower yesterday when i thought i was home alone. Showering naked i felt a hand reach in through the curtains and i only saw a hand playing with my tits. Mark jumped in naked, pinned me against the wall and kissed me. He poked his dick against my pussy but i managed to get away and jumped out and ran. I've never thought of Incest, i mean yeah my brother is hot as well, he even has a dam six pack, but i didnt think of him like that. I wanna fuck him, often have thoughts...Is that wrong? or should i do it?
Old 06-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, since you asked.....

I see nothing wrong with any sexual activity between consenting adults. If siblings want to have sex, and they are both adults and both are truly participating of their own free will, there's nothing wrong with it.

On the other hand, the behavior you describe is bizarre, unless you had earlier given some very strong signal of interest yourself which you don't mention. Moral objections have no place here, but caution does.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah, assuming this is true, i would say your brother attempting to rape you while in the shower would be a good indicator of a very unstable person. Minus that part which is the only rape part i see in this, your question might be better answered in the incest section, or, on an incest board.

on a side note, it really freaks me out that kids born in the 90s are either 18+, or coming up on it.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #4
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default cool story bro

theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 08:37 PM   #5
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post

Seriously,you could date him(your brother) for a while,this way you shouldn't be worried to introduce your boyfriend(your brother) to your family(i presume your mum already likes your brother,ergh,i mean your future boyfriend)

(funny man)

It's obvious the OP is TROLLIN...
Old 06-20-2009, 08:40 PM   #6
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
her brother(her boyfriend) will also be the father of the child and the uncle of the child.And she will be the child's mother and also an aunt...
less birthday gifts...weak; don't do it...don't do it...for the kids.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #7
theDarkOne
Banned

Old 06-21-2009, 03:34 AM   #8
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlips88 View Post
Okay i need HONEST advice about this subject. I have 2 brothers, Criss and Mark. Criss is the bestest older brother i have, he's 26. Now my other brother on the other hand Mark, is 23. I was taking a shower yesterday when i thought i was home alone. Showering naked i felt a hand reach in through the curtains and i only saw a hand playing with my tits. Mark jumped in naked, pinned me against the wall and kissed me. He poked his dick against my pussy but i managed to get away and jumped out and ran. I've never thought of Incest, i mean yeah my brother is hot as well, he even has a dam six pack, but i didnt think of him like that. I wanna fuck him, often have thoughts...Is that wrong? or should i do it?
I think it's wrong!!! He's your brother for godsake!
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:18 AM   #9
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do it if you like it
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #10
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Must admit I'm on board with TDO's skeptical moggy here -- there are grounds for doubting the veracity of the scenario. Thought it was worth giving the question a serious answer just in case, though.

Kitty_Joanne: I think it's wrong!!! He's your brother for godsake!

Why would that make it wrong, if they're both consenting adults?
Old 06-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #11
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlips88 View Post
Whatever floats your boat dear If you want to have sex with him (he obviously wants to have sex with you) then just go for it and don't look back. It'll be fun and a worth while experience.
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:52 PM   #12
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Do it if you like it
Blasphemy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
It is just wrong if you really do it! Over there's a man which run the same blood line, how about if she get pregnant? That would be really fucked up! There's a line between reality and fantasy. And seriously, there are other hot guys that are kind and horny enough for her!

So stop encouraging her to do it!
Old 06-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #13
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
Blasphemy!

It is just wrong if you really do it! Over there's a man which run the same blood line, how about if she get pregnant? That would be really fucked up! There's a line between reality and fantasy. And seriously, there are other hot guys that are kind and horny enough for her!

So stop encouraging her to do it!
Hopefully she would be wise enough to use protection and be very careful so pregnancy wouldn't be too much of a worry. In the end they are two human beings who want to embrace one another in sexual eroticism. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The only thing that has stopped people from making love to family members or embracing relationships with them is religious morality and social standards. I say let these people do what they wish, what's the harm? There will always be a chance of negative consequences for actions such as this but as a person you are responsible for your choices and have the right to make them, no?

Point is: morality shouldn't count in a situation like this unless you're actually against it. So go for it.

(this is of course all subject to rather or not the OP is telling the truth. It does seem quite far fetched but stranger things have happened).

Last edited by Bella-In-Progress; 06-21-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #14
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
Hopefully she would be wise enough to use protection and be very careful so pregnancy wouldn't be too much of a worry. In the end they are two human beings who want to embrace one another in sexual eroticism. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The only thing that has stopped people from making love to family members or embracing relationships with them is religiously morality and social standards. I say let these people do what they wish, what's the harm? There will always be a chance of negative consequences for actions such as this but as a person you are responsible for your choices and have the right to make them, no?

Point is: morality shouldn't count in a situation like this unless you're actually against it. So go for it.
Well let see, if you don't think about the consequences then go for it.. But think it deeply, how would other see them if others find out? how will her parents reacts? How will the society see your family? There are judgment everywhere, and most people judge! Then it will become catastrophe to your family!

If you still do it, i have to say you are a very selfish person who don't think about the consequences.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:08 PM   #15
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
Well let see, if you don't think about the consequences then go for it.. But think it deeply, how would other see them if others find out? how will her parents reacts? How will the society see your family? There are judgment everywhere, and most people judge! Then it will become catastrophe to your family!

If you still do it, i have to say you are a very selfish person who don't think about the consequences.
Depends on how you were raised and what sort of p.o.v (point of view) you have on the whole situation. Of course the family would react badly and of course people would think of her differently/think of their family differently. But...do those people truly matter? Personally, if I found out my younger brother had sex with our Aunt or something I wouldn't treat him differently. I wouldn't be angry or sickened by him and even though I couldn't expect the rest of my family to feel the same way; if they outcasted him I'd be disgusted with my family.

I know people are entitled to their own opinions but it comes to a point where you shouldn't think of how everyone else will judge you.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:18 PM   #16
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post

ummmm......obviously YOU'RE wrong, because if enough people think its wrong enough to make it ILLEGAL, then majority wins.

Quote:
Hopefully she would be wise enough to use protection and be very careful so pregnancy wouldn't be too much of a worry. In the end they are two human beings who want to embrace one another in sexual eroticism. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The only thing that has stopped people from making love to family members or embracing relationships with them is religious morality and social standards.
And then what if she doesnt want to use protection? If you are so gung-ho about people doing what they please, who are you to tell her that she should use protection? By the way....would you fuck your mother or sister or daughter? Is it just religious morality and social standards stopping you?

*EDIT*

One more thing. I have a sneaking suspicion that if what the poster says is true, she really is not looking for validation that her behavior is perfectly normal and healthy. No, she wants to hear how nasty you all think it is and what a slut she is. Shit, if I post something freaky about me that last thing I want to hear is that its "normal". I want to hear about how freaky it is.

Wow, dont you people know anything?

So, sweetlips...that is some freaky ass taboo shit right there! EEEWWWW.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-21-2009 at 02:29 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:19 PM   #17
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkone View Post
lol! 10/10
Old 06-21-2009, 02:23 PM   #18
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
ummmm......obviously YOU'RE wrong, because if enough people think its wrong enough to make it ILLEGAL, then majority wins.

And then what if she doesnt want to use protection? If you are so gung-ho about people doing what they please, who are you to tell her that she should use protection? By the way....would you fuck your mother or sister or daughter? Is it just religious morality and social standards stopping you?
If she doesn't choose to wear protection or be safe about the choice she is pursuing then the consequences will fall upon her. I'm not "telling" her to do anything but simply giving her the advice she asked for. I can't make her do anything and neither can anybody else on here, that's why it's called freewill. If someone asks for others opinions then of course you are allowed to chime in though

Mine is just more me not being comfortable with the idea but then again it would depend. I wouldn't feel comfortable having sex with immediate family simply because it'd be very awkward and I personally wouldn't want to. As for cousins, distant relatives, I probably would've done so in the past if given the opportunity, yes. I've found relatives attractive and have fantasized about situations involving them so that question doesn't really make me cringe. I'm not religious and have no social standards, so no, those things are not stopping me.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:36 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
The only thing that has stopped people from making love to family members or embracing relationships with them is religious morality and social standards.

Quote:
I wouldn't feel comfortable having sex with immediate family simply because it'd be very awkward and I personally wouldn't want to

I'm not religious and have no social standards, so no, those things are not stopping me.

Old 06-21-2009, 02:37 PM   #20
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

Quote:
Depends on how you were raised and what sort of p.o.v (point of view) you have on the whole situation. Of course the family would react badly and of course people would think of her differently/think of their family differently. But...do those people truly matter?
Let see.. even if you say doesn't matter, you can't really ignore society unless you live in a forest or something where no people around.. Or you live in a neighborhood where people don't even care about what are you doing.. And in this case, a lot of society do, so it won't matter where it matter or doesn't matter.. They will still haunt you! and it will not just haunt yourself, it will haunt your whole family! Can you accept such responsibility? Wouldn't it make yourself feel bad?

I'm just saying the risk are much greater you're taking here. And honey, please, its not worth it.

Quote:
Personally, if I found out my younger brother had sex with our Aunt or something I wouldn't treat him differently. I wouldn't be angry or sickened by him and even though I couldn't expect the rest of my family to feel the same way; if they outcasted him I'd be disgusted with my family.

I know people are entitled to their own opinions but it comes to a point where you shouldn't think of how everyone else will judge you.
You wouldn't be angry or sickened because you don't really much care about them. (no offense)

Think about if you have own children and they go do have a relationship. Wouldn't you be extremely disappointed?