Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-17-2015, 09:00 PM   #21
domywife

domywife Level 2 (200+)domywife Level 2 (200+)domywife Level 2 (200+)

I also have this same fantasy. I would love to chat with anyone who would like to focus on my wife. I do have photos as well. jtripper8008 at yahoo messenger
domywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:34 PM   #22
jonbon

jonbon Level 1 (100+)jonbon Level 1 (100+)

I love to fantasize about my lovely, delicate wife raped. I've run through many scenarios in my head. One of my favorites is her boss harrassing her, gradually beginning to grope her and finally forcing her to take his cock vioently. I often fantasize he forced her o talk to me on the phone as he is fucking her, while sheis desperate not to let me know what's going on
jonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:49 PM   #23
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbon View Post
I love to fantasize about my lovely, delicate wife raped. I've run through many scenarios in my head. One of my favorites is her boss harrassing her, gradually beginning to grope her and finally forcing her to take his cock vioently. I often fantasize he forced her o talk to me on the phone as he is fucking her, while sheis desperate not to let me know what's going on
The compromising positions women (especially married women) are in on a daily basis provided fuel for so many rich fantasies like this one...definitely one of my favorite varieties!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 12:07 AM   #24
niagara72

niagara72 has initial reputation

I would love to have a few guys help me rape my plump wife
niagara72 is offline   Reply With Quote