Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-09-2008, 12:47 AM   #1
roundyblack

roundyblack Level 7 (700+)roundyblack Level 7 (700+)roundyblack Level 7 (700+)roundyblack Level 7 (700+)roundyblack Level 7 (700+)roundyblack Level 7 (700+)roundyblack Level 7 (700+)
Default Fantasy vs Reality

For as long as I remember, I've always been turned on by the thought of the forced, blackmail, groped on a train.. basically anything where the woman isn't in control gets my motors going.

But after today it's kind of strange because my Fantasy vs Reality thing really came into full swing.

I'm driving home around 6:00pm after work and I come to this 4 way light and about to merge on the highway. I'm about the 3rd car in line waiting for this damned red light to turn green so I can get home.

I look to the right at the bus stop and I see this black bum sitting there with his beer and the paper bag schpeal and this elegant business woman with her briefcase, black skirt, black shades on top of her head goes to wait at the stop.

The black dude then immediately just starts groping her in broad daylight! I wanted to jump outta the car to go help her but I'm sitting in the middle of highway type traffic and it all happened in like 20 seconds where she is fighting him off and finally gets away from him and runs into the restaurant nearby.

I guess the whole point of this thread is to say that had I seen this in a video clipped acted out by actors/actresses, it would've been hot. But I saw this in real life and it really pissed me off and it wasn't hot at all.

Has anyone here been in this same situation or have the same feelings on a topic like this?
roundyblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:59 AM   #2
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bro,

That is the point to this site. Yes, we enjoy the taboo according to society of forced sex and other fetishes but in real life we are normal people and not in favor of what is considered criminal.

I worked as a matter of fact at a social service agency for rape and domestic violence victims as well worked for a police department and saw the same stuff...and that is why I went down a different route away from becoming a cop.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:06 AM   #3
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good thought. And yes it happens more than we care to think about. Fantasy is safer for us because WE have control over it...unlike real life when we become subjected to real life unwelcome contact.

One case for me was many years ago on a crowded city bus going home after college classes. Standing room only, body to body, couldnt move. Then a hand moved over my ass groping and squeezing me. Then it moved under my mid-length skirt. And pushed in between my thighs.

I was in shock and scared and could only stand there crying while this happened. Was afraid to ask for help thinking more guys around me would join in. Still wake to this memory at times scared and crying.

Some things come out right tho. Several years ago a girl was being molested in a car in a major city. Passerbys saw it and instead of ignoring it pulled the guy out and almost beat his sick ass to death before the cops showed up!

Best thing in life is to stay alert at all times in public and think! The only safe place left is our fantasys in our own minds!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:30 AM   #4
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shame you didnt jump out and come to her aid. I'm sure she would have been very grateful if you had offered her a ride. Who knows where that might had lead to
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:57 AM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

was groped in broad daylght in public by a mentally retarded person of similar age as I was then. He came up from behind out of nowhere, my arms got tangled up in the straps of my satchel and could do NOTHING! It was all over in an instant, but it was infuriating and I felt deeply embarrassed as I looked around at the many people nearby that saw and did nothing. yes a bit of a difference from fantasy and real life. in fantasies, at least in mine, I dont fantasies about men Im not attracted to and dont get thrust into situations where I feel embarrassed or undignified.!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:46 AM   #6
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

You know we all say, “Fuck it, it’s not my problem.” Well in one case I did react to one woman getting the shit kicked out of her, one spindly guy was arguing with her, and then it got to the point of her slapping him. Well the prick deserved it, as he was calling her all kinds of things, that I might call a woman in play, but in real life it just got my ass.

In real life I am one to roll with the flow, not get into anything, and just let it go, I see all kinds of shit in my day-to-day life, but this just pissed me off. Maybe it was the fact she was dressed pretty good, and I could see those tits moving under that jacket, but what the asshole did next was just to much for me even to take.

That little prick took a full fist and just planted it aside her face, not one that was a love tap, that fist hitting the face, is not like in the movies, once you have had one in your face you know that sound, and will never forget it. Knocking her on the ground, and then placing a few more blows to her body, then the asshole now, get this IN PUBLIC view, pulled up her dress.

Maybe in this life no one give a shit for there fellow person, and with maybe 15 people around her, not one moved, NOT ONE! This wasn’t just a groping, this was a full-scale fistfight and she was the punching bag. I did get this sucker, and put his ass on the hurting block, but then the bitch had the balls to say to me, “You hurt him, you fucking asshole!” When the cops came, they gave ME the shit, for harming him, hell I only placed 2 punches, and he had at least 5 to her, and her jaw had to be broken, not to say the teeth she spit out before she called me an asshole.

Now is this a double standard, maybe we just get to hard in public, and now really don’t give a shit for anyone else, maybe we need signs around our necks, like “Were Playing”, “We are role playing”, or “This is our thing!”
Old 06-09-2008, 07:25 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well now thats a good point
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:16 AM   #8
Tosca

Tosca Level 2 (200+)Tosca Level 2 (200+)Tosca Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Tosca

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber69 View Post
I did get this sucker, and put his ass on the hurting block, but then the bitch had the balls to say to me, “You hurt him, you fucking asshole!” When the cops came, they gave ME the shit, for harming him, hell I only placed 2 punches, and he had at least 5 to her, and her jaw had to be broken, not to say the teeth she spit out before she called me an asshole.
That's very sad that she could defend him. Unfortunately, it happens all too often...especially to women who are used to being abused.

All I can say is that if some guy ever hit me, I would be so grateful for someone to help me out. I think most women would. So allow me to say 'thank you' as a woman for stepping up to that guy. Creeps like that deserve to get the crap beat out of them.
Tosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:53 AM   #9
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is the whole turning a blind eye to stuff, i think psychologists have given it a name? There was that case in the US where a woman was murdered and the whole apartment building heard her screaming and no one did anything

I mmediately just thought of the case here in Melbourne last year when a good samartian came to the aid off this guy shooting people in the CBD. He ended up getting shot, he didnt die but he was in hospital for weeks and he was just a tourist didnt even live here....
Old 06-10-2008, 07:44 AM   #10
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Working around domestic violence for a couple of years, it still baffles me the psychology behind the victims defending the piece of crap. The reality though is it makes no sense and that is why I got out of that business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
That's very sad that she could defend him. Unfortunately, it happens all too often...especially to women who are used to being abused.

All I can say is that if some guy ever hit me, I would be so grateful for someone to help me out. I think most women would. So allow me to say 'thank you' as a woman for stepping up to that guy. Creeps like that deserve to get the crap beat out of them.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:07 AM   #11
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)
Default fantasy vs. reality

I haven't recently been faced with the reality of that a few of you discussed here, but had my own realizations.

I often find myself drawn to looking at women and even young girls in showing skin such as bare thigh shorts, skirts, tank tops etc. Even thought about having the opportunity to act out some small attempt like groping!

But when faced with scenario of real life opportunity for non consentual contact, I haven't brought myself to do that to anyone. No matter how great the urges.
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 02:57 AM   #12
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

One of my best friends was involved in a pretty abusive relationship that escalated to the point that she was raped by her boyfriend, and yet she'd still defend him. It infuriated me that someone would take advantage of her like that, and it perplexed me that she wanted to stay with him. Thankfully, she dumped him on the advice of myself and all of her other friends, but she still misses him and I worry a lot for her.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #13
RLA68
Banned

Don't know what to say except she has to figure it out and get it out of her system. You don't want it to become a crusade for her to go against her friends and family with that piece of shit as in us versus the world.

I saw the same thing not just from former jobs but I have a sister and sister in law that were in abusive relationships. No matter how much all of us talked to each of them...it had to be their choice. Hell I could have easily kicked their POS excuse for a boyfriend's ass but again what would that have helped.

I feel for you and respect what you did.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #14
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Seem to be developing a thread here within a thread. Abusive relationships and members of public stopping or trying to, a crme they are witnessing. As regards the later I will have to agree with ChiTownHoney and others re the crowd effect, if one person jumps in, others will follow, but it is down to who goes first. The same happens at work, you can have several officers talking to an perpr, but no one wants to take that first step and go hands on, but as soon as one does, the others will pile in.
As regards women ( or men) in an abusive relationship, it can be a far more complicated thing, such as how the victim has grown up, what sort of family relationship etc. Most abuse cases are as the result of a steady grinding down of a persons self esteem and worth
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #15
hhhzzz

hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)

did the elegant business lady look like any of the ones posted here?

http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=11543&page=8
hhhzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:09 PM   #16
RLA68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by older and wiser View Post
As regards women ( or men) in an abusive relationship, it can be a far more complicated thing, such as how the victim has grown up, what sort of family relationship etc. Most abuse cases are as the result of a steady grinding down of a persons self esteem and worth
True and at what level of manipulation or hold does the abusive person have on the victim. It is sad and frightening. I am glad to not be in that field. All my respect and admiration to the people that work on that and around it daily.

Give me 30 angry corporate type customers any day compared to the helpless feeling of what you can do for that one victim. I counseld domestic violence offenders for 2 years and if 25% did not reoffend then I would feel that I was pretty good at what I did. It is tough for people unlearn a behavior. That goes for the tolerence of the victim as well. They are learned into their role as well. Damn sad.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #17
RLA68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Obviously not good enough then
Meaning what exactly?
Old 06-22-2008, 07:56 AM   #18
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice thread!
In my case i can't stand to this kind of stuff...one time i was driving my car...
it was the middle of the night...more or less it was 4 years ago...and like you when i was stooped i saw an awful scene...a guy slapped his gf...beh it wasn't a normal slap...it was a huge stroke...in fact the girl fallen down in one sec...beh it was too much for me...probably it sounds extreme...but i left my car in the street...and i lecterally destroyed that fucking guy...beh i was totally out of me...
when i see someone in bad trouble...it can be a girl or a child or even a dog eh eh...beh i become a sort of devil...
i think to be a good person...and i can reconize that my fantasies sometimes are a bit too wild...ok...but i hate the real violence...with all myself.

Last edited by MARADONA; 06-22-2008 at 07:59 AM.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:57 AM   #19
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Good thought. And yes it happens more than we care to think about. Fantasy is safer for us because WE have control over it...unlike real life when we become subjected to real life unwelcome contact.

One case for me was many years ago on a crowded city bus going home after college classes. Standing room only, body to body, couldnt move. Then a hand moved over my ass groping and squeezing me. Then it moved under my mid-length skirt. And pushed in between my thighs.

I was in shock and scared and could only stand there crying while this happened. Was afraid to ask for help thinking more guys around me would join in. Still wake to this memory at times scared and crying.

Some things come out right tho. Several years ago a girl was being molested in a car in a major city. Passerbys saw it and instead of ignoring it pulled the guy out and almost beat his sick ass to death before the cops showed up!

Best thing in life is to stay alert at all times in public and think! The only safe place left is our fantasys in our own minds!
I'm totally with you
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:39 AM   #20
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I am not really a fighter, I am imposing guy when you see me but I am really far less violent in my every day life than most, that being said there have been times when I have steped up to help someone in trouble and it never ends well for anyone concerned. I am never proud of a fight, I don't brag about it. But along with apparently many other people here i can't see a reason for people abusing those who they just happen to be stronger than, either emotionally or physicaly.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote