Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac
Default An angry girl named Sandy

First things first... As a resident of Florida with at least a dozen hurricanes under my belt I hope everyone in the affected area is being safe and smart. Hunker down, dont go out, have plenty of supplies and evac if told to...

That said, this IS the climax of the political season and everything, even storms, has some sort of political impact. The president gets to look presidential as he prepares for the storm so if things go well from a management standpoint it could have a positive impact on his campaign. The flip side is if it is a huge mess ala Katrina then bye-bye Mr. President, your goose is cooked.

The thing I am most curious about however is the turnout in the northeast... if there is alot of damage, power out for days on end and whatnot then that will no doubt impact the turnout which is terrible news for the President.

The northeast is his main stronghold, with the exception of possibly New Hampshire he is expected to carry the entire region and a low turnout could effect that... even if he does carry each state as expected it will have a negitive effect on his vote count nationally.

As big and important as this election is I hate to think that the deciding vote could very well be cast by an angry girl named Sandy.

Again... best of luck to all in her path.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #2
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Thanks Mac.

My mother just texted me and said her power was out. My friend who lives in the same area said his power went out, then came back on. For myself I've had no problems all day and even went out in out the afternoon and took a walk.

The major problem I do have is that the MTA can not operate when winds are 35mph or above (might be 38). The transit system here in NYC has been shut down since last night at 7pm. Sucks for me because I live in the Bronx and work in Queens so I can't get to work.

I was just looking at the local weather and it seems the winds will be over 35mph until late tomorrow. This means they won't start getting the trains running until late Tuesday night and the Wednesday commute will be a nightmare. Getting the trains running again is going to be a very long and arduous task. The MTA said they will thoroughly check the system before they get it up and running again.

I do understand the safety reasons for customers and employees when it comes to them shutting down the system, but it's hurting my wallet and my landlord will still want his rent dispute this situation.

When it comes to the president, i don't expect him to be in the White House speaking Enochian incantations to make Sandy not have devastating effects. Must of the political action is taken by the governors of each state and its their decisions that effect how well prepared each state is.

With that being said, I do understand how the masses guided by mainstream media can be made to believe anything, so I could see Sandy being used in a positive or negative light when it comes to the upcoming presidential election.

Anyway, once again, thanks Mac.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:58 AM   #3
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im not a very political person. That being said as a former military man I want to know where all this "presidential" stuff was while 2 fellow Navy S.E.A.L.S were being attacked by terrorists?

You can say its this person or that ones fault. But anyone who has been in the service knows where the fault lies.

With the commander in chief. The buck stops at his desk. I hope he had fun in Las Vegas while benghazi was burning.

I wasnt a great fan of Pres Bush, but I would bet my medals that he would have never left those SEALS in the cross hairs. Even if they could not have been saved an effort would have been mounted.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm hoping the storm completely ruins Obamas chances. It'd be fucking hilarious to see the "leader of the free world" get fucked over by a bit of bad weather!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I'm hoping the storm completely ruins Obamas chances. It'd be fucking hilarious to see the "leader of the free world" get fucked over by a bit of bad weather!
Which would further solidify battfinks find on the loss of common sense.

Not your comment, the idea that his chances could get ruined by an act of mother nature.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #6
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I'm a vet too and yes Bengahzi was a cluster-fuck.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 10-30-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote