Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-18-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW
Default Aimed to the Canadians

http://www.vitalitymagazine.com/sept09_helkefeat <---- Outlines bill
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/StopC6 <------ Petition Info
I hope this doesn't fall under spam.

This bill is F***** bull****! If you are living in Canada please stand up and fight for your rights. This bill is trying to be snuck under our noses, it takes away our rights. To sum it up this bill will give the government power to force us to take vacinations (h1n1 for example), we will no long have the 'innocent until proven guilty' right instead it will be 'guilty until proven innocent', and they are trying to make herbal remedies illegal and shut down shops.

These are just a few of the outrages it could put in place. The harper government is trying to model us into good little pill popping people. I for one believe it is my own right to choose to use herbal medication instead of chemicals, I also believe its my right to choose not to get myself injected with a shot I have no idea what the side effects are, and I KNOW its my right that I am innocent until proven guilty.

On a side note parliment also wants to impose a 10% tax on all MP3 player sales.

As Bob Marley would put it "Get up, Stand up. Stand up for your rights."

Sorry to out of country people that have to look at this, I know it doesn't pertain to you at all, but I bet there are Canadians on this site that will see this and be pissed off as well!
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:58 AM   #2
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Are there any sheep in Canada? I was thinking of paying a visit.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Isn't the 10% tax on MP3 players so they don't have to prosecute illegal downloaders?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW

I'm sure canada has sheep somewhere...

But we are better known for beef. And poutine. BC has its own export reputation, but its illegal...Canada is great if you like to do outdoors exploration like skiing, snowshowing, hiking, kyaking, surfing (in cold water), and white water rafting...

In my opinion, the west coast is the only place worth visiting in canada though!
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote