Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Blowjobs, how should they end?
Guy pulls out and creams on the girl's face (tit's, hair, etc). 15 16.67%
Guy pulls partway out, shoots on her tongue, filling her mouth then she swallows. 11 12.22%
Cock remains fully in her mouth as he cums, her throat milks him as she swallows 64 71.11%
Some other way, ie spitting, masterbation, what have you. 0 0%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2013, 08:37 AM   #21
alexbrett

alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)

I never like the idea of a forced blowjob, seems to easy for the girl to just bite, but i always prefer cumming as deep in as i can, any hole im in i wanna cum as deep into it as possible
alexbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #22
littlekitten

littlekitten has initial reputation

After reading these, number three sounds great, but I chose number 2 because if he's going to force it in my mouth then the sperm needs to coat my tongue so I get to taste it.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:29 AM   #23
Fakimer

Fakimer has initial reputation

Def forced to swallow.
Fakimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:21 AM   #24
Analise2013

Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)Analise2013 Level 7 (700+)

I'd have to go with number 3. I like deep throating a man. And then having him finish inside of my mouth.
Analise2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:54 AM   #25
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analise2013 View Post
I'd have to go with number 3. I like deep throating a man. And then having him finish inside of my mouth.
Quiet. Men are talking....
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #26
JustSexToy

JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_victim View Post
Oral rape is my favourite. There's nothing better than him abusing me, fucking my throat, then cumming straight down to my stomach.
Yeah...
And my cunt is better prepared to be raped. Wet, stretched, flexible. It is not as humiliating as oral rape, when my throat can protest and ache, the rapist is right before my face, forcing my head to move in the rhythm he likes and then forcing me to swallow every drop of his load. This is much more personal.

As "men are talking", I guess I cannot choose which end I would prefer
JustSexToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #27
MaskedDreamDate

MaskedDreamDate has initial reputation
Talking Forced Blowjobs

I've always been a huge fan of the idea of forcing a girl to give me a blowjob. There's something about getting head that's so much more 'personal' than just raping her, forcing her to suck your cock is like really "owning" her for that period of time. Something that would normally be reserved for only the 'special' few that she chooses is suddenly just TAKEN from her, by no choice of her own at all. I always imagine making her give a really sensual and enthusiastic one too, with lots of lips & tongue and even like to incorporate forced tit fucking on occasions where I fantasize about a particularly busty girl so my fantasies often involve some type of fear inducing to ensure she's compliant. Like threatening to hurt her, holding a gun to her head or knife to her throat, threatening to hurt her boyfriend/husband/child/family member, etc (again, as many others have stated, the idea of forcing her boyfriend/husband to watch while I make her service me adds a particular 'thrill' to the situation ). I have mixed feelings about how I like her to react & behave during. At times, I think I'd enjoy the whimpering, crying, tear stained fearful girl who just let's me fuck her face and does exactly as I tell her, and other times I think I'd enjoy having a girl who is again frightened, but becomes very determined to do as good a job as possible so eventually ends up getting kind of "into" it, but my fantasies always involve me making them swallow my load. Either by leaving my cock in their mouth while I shoot it down their throat or making them sit and wait with a wide open mouth and tongue sticking out. (Sometimes I even think about using their panties to jerk off into and then stuffing her cum soaked panties into her mouth, though even my forced blowjob fantasies often involve me stripping them naked and stealing their panties so that one's an oddball lol) And many, many different scenarios in which I imagine doing this, and I always, ALWAYS fantasize about recording
MaskedDreamDate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #28
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
I was scanning through the movie section and a thought occured to me...

Number three: The guy shoots his load in her mouth with his cock still inside, hands on her head, crushing her face into his crotch.

And ladies please feel free to chime in as well. How do you like to finish a blowjob?
huh? how do you manage that? I push a face in my crotch and it skips the mouth and goes straight down the throat.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #29
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

When I was with Mr Rotter, I loved gagging on his cock. I used to love trying to force it down my throat.