Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-22-2008, 06:38 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Feminine Point Of View

I bet you all heard someone saying at one point in his life 'I need a feminine point of view'. So what do you think a woman point of view can bring to a situation ? Does it complement the man point of view so it helps make better choices or does it contrary men points of view and make them waste time ?

I personaly believe because their bodies are so different, woman have a special sensibility men will never have.

I know I like to have a woman point of view when I come accross a relationship problem. I mean a conflict with someone. I know I can easily fall in the radical attitude and say 'Go fuck yourself'. I remember a friend I had 15 years ago who had the power to make me see things another way. It was amazing. Just to listen to her interpretation of things, the way she saw the whole situation would offer new ways of thinking to my mind and I usually ended up staying friend with the guy because of her. Today however she has decided not to talk to me anymore because she thinks I am not a realiable friend...which is probably true. lol

So when do you decide to ask a girl what she thinks ?

-When bying clothes ?
- When making a professional move ?

Last edited by shysnale; 11-22-2008 at 06:41 AM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:56 PM   #2
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I never ask a womans opinion on anything. I dont value their opinions. I might as well just figure it out myself.

They are irrational and too polite.

Then again, what the hell do I know.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

your right women generally cant trust womens opinions chi, we are too polite to be honest (though i am accused of being brutal with girls I know well) Girls will say one thing to your face, and then have another opinion about it behind your back. even i do the same thing sometmes with women i dont know maybe is because we are emotional creatures and dont like being criticised (or feeling like we are) and so we dont want to make the other girl upset or not like us? we all know nasty girls can be in retaliation.. the whole queen bee thing carries on from school right through life.

they say that women dont dress for men theydress for other women.... (not me but thats what they say)

shysnale men are safe in asking womens opinions on the whole, because there is no competition, and i do believe women think completely differently so just like you say, a woman will give yu an insight you wouldnt have thought of especially in relation to the outcomes of feelings and social/personal/relationship situations. clothing YES. cologne yes. asking a female friend what to buy for your gf or wife, yes. personality issues at work, yes.

in the same way i trust mens opinions on almost all thngs more than womens because they have a more simpler way of looking at things.

Sometimes we women are over analytical and overthink shit. im guilty of it all the time. a man will help me get rid of the fog, and sort out the real deal.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i generally talk out any major or lingering relationship problems with a female friend, just to try and get a different perspective, though sometimes they're too polite to just say 'you're being a fucking dick', so it gets nowhere.

As far as buying clothes i love having a girl with me to let me know what she thinks about what i'm getting. same goes for cologne, as gag girl pointed out. I realize women have different tastes, but its nice to get reassurance on shit like cologne and clothes.

For most other things, like gaggirl, i'd rather have a guy friend tell me, because i know if he's a real friend, he's gonna shoot me straight and not care about hurting my feelings.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:02 AM   #5
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If someone I know really weel, like family and good friends ask me for my opinion I don't have a problem letting them know how I really feel. I wouldn't tell someone something nice when I really think they are making the wrong choice in my opinion. Don't ask the question if you're not ready for the answer.

I think asking anyone elses opinion about something will give you a differnt point of view and maybe something to think about that you may not would have thought of on your own. That's what's great about people seeing things differently.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:07 PM   #6
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shy,
Women are typically socialized to be more polite and submissive than men. For instance, when on a trip, a woman will ask, "would you like something to drink?" Men will answer, but what the woman is actually saying is, "I want something to drink."

The female perspective is a way for a man to determine if there is an underlying meaning to what is being said or done.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:30 AM   #7
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So, let's picture this :

If I'm shopping with a women, we look at a shop window, and the woman says, Snale, wouldn't you like a Burberry scarf like that ?
Does that mean I should buy it for her ?
But then how can I manage to ask her if a clothe looks wrong on me ?

Do I have to say something like : Would you like to laugh at someone wearing that coat ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:10 PM   #8
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I ask women's advice when it comes to clothes, shoes (especially shoes), presents to people i dont know well, decoration stuff and generally things that have to be nice. What can i say, they have definitelly better taste than me and can see a fault at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Women are typically socialized to be more polite and submissive than men. For instance, when on a trip, a woman will ask, "would you like something to drink?" Men will answer, but what the woman is actually saying is, "I want something to drink."
Oh Jasmine, you make it sound like something good, while it is only confusing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post

Do I have to say something like : Would you like to laugh at someone wearing that coat ?
What about a straight question like "do you like that on me?"
She wont say no even if she means no, so buy it only if she is excited with that on you.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:06 AM   #9
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I never ask a womans opinion on anything. I dont value their opinions. I might as well just figure it out myself.

But, to say that women are irrational and too polite is well, not even the stereotypical image. I suppose that was the though process back in the 1800’s but we’ve come a long way since then. I hate to think that a woman is perpetuation the myth of women as being of less intelligence and emotionally directed creatures who can’t function in the world.

I am sorry that you can’t trust the women you know. That’s sad, but if the women you know are as you described above, I would consider getting some new friends.

By the way, I think I got my point across without being rude about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post

For most other things, like gaggirl, i'd rather have a guy friend tell me, because i know if he's a real friend, he's gonna shoot me straight and not care about hurting my feelings.
There are ways to say things without hurting someone's feelings. In sales, we call it "positioning". For instance, if you me if I like a shirt, I can tell you that it's not my favorite or that I prefer a ,different one. I could even say something like, “it makes you look shorter, taller, etc.”

But, I would never burst our in laughter and tell you that it looks horrible. I'm smart enough to convey my message without having to resort to being unkind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
So, let's picture this :

If I'm shopping with a women, we look at a shop window, and the woman says, Snale, wouldn't you like a Burberry scarf like that ?
Does that mean I should buy it for her ?

If the woman asks if you would like a scarf, she’s trying to determine your tastes, perhaps get an idea for a gift for you. So, no don’t buy it for her. But, if she says, “Wouldn’t that scarf look great with this outfit,” then she is trying to give you hints of things she likes that you might buy for her at some point.

If you want to know if something looks good on you, a woman will be happy to tell you. Any woman, just pick out one in the store and ask her. We can be very helpful and you never know, you might meet the woman of your dreams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Oh Jasmine, you make it sound like something good, while it is only confusing!
It may be confusing, but I promise it’s well worth the trouble. If it were easy, anyone could figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
What about a straight question like "do you like that on me?"
She wont say no even if she means no, so buy it only if she is excited with that on you.
The truth is always the best choice. Sometimes, it’s just better if you add a little sugar to help it go down a little easier. (But, if she is excited with it on you, get out of the store and take her somewhere private!)
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:38 PM   #10
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Unhappy Hm Chi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post

I am a female, My opinions are valuable, I am not irrational but yes I am polite and in this genuine, did you have a bad experience with females or is it purely a ... Every woman is mearly my enemy on the basis of biology sort of thing?

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:41 PM   #11
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

..... I do not talk about any other person behind their back in which I do not say to their face. In saying this, I have about.... 90 percent more friends that are male then I do of that is female.

hands tied up.

My twisted fairy tale.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:14 PM   #12
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsondesire View Post
..... I do not talk about any other person behind their back in which I do not say to their face. In saying this, I have about.... 90 percent more friends that are male then I do of that is female.
I am always saying stuff behind a females back

doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #13
BedSlut

BedSlut has initial reputation

Quite the opposite to me, escargot public ennemy number one, I alway seek for men points of view koz at this point of my life I really start to believe women are shit
BedSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:09 PM   #14
muffdiver

muffdiver is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsondesire View Post
I am a female, My opinions are valuable, I am not irrational but yes I am polite and in this genuine, did you have a bad experience with females or is it purely a ... Every woman is mearly my enemy on the basis of biology sort of thing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedSlut View Post
Quite the opposite to me, escargot public ennemy number one, I alway seek for men points of view koz at this point of my life I really start to believe women are shit
The first quote ABSOLUTELY.

The second quote, I totally agree with the last part.
muffdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:28 AM   #15
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

It isn't women who are shit, it is alot of the human race generally.

hands tied up.

My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 12-12-2008 at 06:13 AM.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:26 AM   #16
denrbco72
Banned

denrbco72 Level 2 (200+)denrbco72 Level 2 (200+)denrbco72 Level 2 (200+)

I joined this board solely to get a women's point of view! I genuinely value an opinion if the person gave useful advice in the past, so I can't say a woman's opinion is better than a man's.

It's like seeing with both your left and right eyes. Using both provides a perspective you couldn't get with just one of them.
denrbco72 is offline   Reply With Quote