Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2015, 12:22 PM   #21
bobrob

bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)

For me it is the moment, whenever that is or whatever was the catalyst that she realizes she has lost. It may be as Bambi described when my cock is at her entrance, when I fully enter her or it could be that she keeps struggling and it is when I cum in her. That is the only thing she has control of, deciding when she has been defeated and is mine. :-)
bobrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 12:28 PM   #22
bobrob

bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)

Oh, I forgot a level. In some of my more extreme scenarios it can be that she has been taken yet still defiant and the moment is not until she is forced to accept that I am the last man that will ever have her! ;-) make of that what you will! lol
bobrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:14 AM   #23
fxckedflower

fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to fxckedflower Send a message via Skype™ to fxckedflower

the moment I consider myself trapped, and realize what's about to happen. it can be anything honestly, but the point at which I realize there's no way out is THAT moment.
Old 05-15-2015, 12:10 PM   #24
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrob View Post
Oh, I forgot a level. In some of my more extreme scenarios it can be that she has been taken yet still defiant and the moment is not until she is forced to accept that I am the last man that will ever have her! ;-) make of that what you will! lol
You make my fantasies run rampant - love it!
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:16 PM   #25
tinyvirginformonster

tinyvirginformonster has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
I’ve noticed that whenever I read or roleplay that there is one particular moment that really puts me on the edge and – if it is well written or played – marks sort of a point of no return. I know I will cum and just have to hold it together.
It doesn’t matter if it is a long drawn out abduction, a quick/brutal rape in a dark alley, sci-fi or home invasion.

Anybody else has that particular moment? And if so – what is it?
for me it's either when something much too big finally goes in, w horrible pain & possible injury for the victim & pleasure for the rapist, or when the rapist cums in the victim.
tinyvirginformonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 11:34 AM   #26
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StalkHer View Post
Grabbing her ankles and spreading her legs wide, or having them spread by others.
Yup this is always a good one for me. Having my legs spread and feeling the hands on me makes me realise I'm about to be subjected to a rape. I do like gang rape and the idea of the gang preparing me for their leader, they strip me and hold me down or tie me up and spread me ready for him, perhaps even stroking my pussy and announcing to him that I'm wet enough for him now, then he looms over me and shoves his dick into me for the first rape.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:44 PM   #27
Hotfire

Hotfire Level 1 (100+)Hotfire Level 1 (100+)

For me it is the moment just after she thinks its over, after I've fucked her and cum.
That's when I start to get really nasty and I do something that makes her scream in pain and horror. That's when I let her know that the real fun is still to come.
Hotfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:48 PM   #28
Hotfire

Hotfire Level 1 (100+)Hotfire Level 1 (100+)

For me it is the moment just after she thinks its over, after I've fucked her and cum.
That's when I start to get really nasty and I do something that makes her scream in pain and horror. That's when I let her know that the real fun is still to come.
Hotfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 06:47 PM   #29
His-sextoy

His-sextoy Level 1 (100+)His-sextoy Level 1 (100+)
Default Favorite moment in every rape scenario?

Quote:
I’ve noticed that whenever I read or roleplay that there is one particular moment that really puts me on the edge and – if it is well written or played – marks sort of a point of no return. I know I will cum and just have to hold it together.
It doesn’t matter if it is a long drawn out abduction, a quick/brutal rape in a dark alley, sci-fi or home invasion.

Anybody else has that particular moment? And if so – what is it?
Well personally, I appreciate all the different aspects of a good role play.
The stalking,
The foreplay (slowly undressing me, one button at a time. taunting me.) of course there is something to be said for a quick grab, rip, and plunge if it's done well, conveying the force, the desire/lust the guy, or gal has.

Depending on what else is going on in the role play, I sometimes close my eyes and just wish for the rape to be over. I feel humiliated and exposed as my legs are forced apart. especially if the guy makes some comment about how this cunt is just dripping wet. Then there is the horror when I feel the cock pressed a the opening of my pussy. Then it's like I'm being rippied open. and I sometimes get the feeling my pussy is sucking the unwelcome cock into me. How could I possibly enjoy such torment?
His-sextoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 11:43 AM   #30
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The moment during forced penetration, just as I am starting to breach her tightness when I run into an unexpected obstruction inside her and realize.........she's a virgin
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:29 AM   #31
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by phtlc View Post
The moment during forced penetration, just as I am starting to breach her tightness when I run into an unexpected obstruction inside her and realize.........she's a virgin
That must be great for a rapist! How do you proceed in that case? Just plow forward eager to claim her or would you draw that moment out in a cruel way to hurt her?
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:30 AM   #32
macrinius

macrinius Level 2 (200+)macrinius Level 2 (200+)macrinius Level 2 (200+)

When her pantys are tugged from her bottom and down to her ankles. I like her to be ordered to step out of them.
macrinius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 02:17 AM   #33
WildRider

WildRider has initial reputation

The point when I order her to spread her legs, and she knows she has lost.
WildRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 09:22 PM   #34
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just one? So many good possible moments. I'll say feeling him tense up as he is about to shoot his cum deep inside my unprotected womb.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 09:42 PM   #35
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The high point for me would probably be when out of fear or resignation she starts to co-operate, that would be when I know I've won.
Old 09-07-2016, 03:57 PM   #36
AngelWhore

AngelWhore has initial reputation

For me, there are two moments.

First is the moment of penetration. When I feel my rapist's cock first push into my cunt or ass and I know that this is it, that I'm going to be a rape victim.

Second is the moment he cums inside me, his bare cock spilling its juice either into my unprotected womb or up my ass. Even better if he tells me while he's cumming in my cunt, that he wants to plant a rapebaby in me. That he hopes his seed takes and I end up with a reminder of him for the rest of my life.
AngelWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:09 AM   #37
Houdgreep

Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First of all, the struggle. For me what I love is to overpower her and feel how she tries to push me off. All about it. Even the occasional muscle strain afterwards.

Then of course the two defining turning points:

The moment of penetration. Just look into her eyes and hear her desperate moan the moment you enter inside her.

The moment when I cum inside her. For my more primitive instincts it's about forced impregnation. It's the ultimate claim to lay. Given the way it's portrayed, with her bursting into sobbing or crumpling down defeated when she feels the juice shooting inside her, it's pretty much the same.
Houdgreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 01:15 PM   #38
Home Invader

Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
That must be great for a rapist! How do you proceed in that case? Just plow forward eager to claim her or would you draw that moment out in a cruel way to hurt her?
I think I would draw it out to humiliate her and be even more cruel: lick her face and sneer at her while whispering, "You're a VIRGIN! Perfect!" Then proceed to slooowly pop her cherry, gently moving back and forth. Then once I've entered her, slam full on against her body, banging her as hard as I can.
Home Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 11:55 AM   #39
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me one of the best moments is after I have subdued her and tied her tightly with her legs spread. I will step back and admire my work and talk to the cunt about what is about to happen to her. Watching her face and eyes as she realizes her worst nightmare is about to happen. The other moment, equally good, is just as I am about to fill her; to force her to look at me as I say something endearing such as " I'm going to cum in you cunt" and then unload in her. It's a toss up for me which is a better moment.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 02:38 PM   #40
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Pause dramatically, slight pressure on her hymen just to build up the suspense and then draw back slightly and thrust forward savagely with all your might just to see the look on her face and hear her scream. It may take a few thrusts before it goes all the way and she'll scream each time. Once all the way in, pause, then slowly draw out until only the head remains and then SLAM!....ram the whole thing in with all your might and start pounding that pussy without mercy
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote