Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-31-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator
Smile Hello...

Hello.

I'm a long time lurker who finally decided to explore the social aspects to Rape Board.

I'm in my later 40's, very tall and heavy but don't look to be all that fat. I work out with weights regularly so there is muscle to use when pinning some one. Brown hair mixed with grey, dark brown eyes. Trimmed beard, wire framed glasses.

I'm in a uniformed professional job in the medical field. I live in a small town in the south so I'm unlikely to say much more than that in public.

I am married so this place is largely an imagination playground for a man who can't play in real life due to the demands of real life. My wife does know and appreciates my interests. In fact she brought "disposable" clothes to our first in person meeting. She still loves to be pinned and spanked and forced to spread her legs. But between our two jobs our time together is not what it once was.

I look for the creative, imaginative people who have kinks that dovetail into my own for flirtation, arousal and online play. Real life is pretty much not a concern.

I have extensive real life experience with BDSM and more than a passing obsession with rape roleplay. I like bondage, pain, humiliation and forced pleasure.

I'll be around for some time so look me up!
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome and be sure to enjoy.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote