Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-25-2010, 02:54 AM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Violets Are Blue

This story is part 2 of the Red Rose Rapist short stories. Obviously you want to read Roses Are Red before reading this wonderful work of art

And now I give you Violets Are Blue.

We last left off where the Red Rose Rapist has taken another victim and we saw the florist acting suspiciously. But the florist is not the only suspect. The police are going to find two more people acting suspiciously, including one of their own!

Rapes were now becoming an every other day occurrence. Rose and the rest of the police were so swamped with damage control that no one caught Inspector Violet's absences, or strange comings and goings around the police station. In fact it was pretty unusual for someone investigating the rapist case to be in the police station at all.

Rose was just that kind of unusual. Following her own thoughts she gave to her boss, she started to pay more attention to the people around her for strange or unusual behavior. John Violet was the first person to hit her radar. Rose was in the police station tonight searching through some files in order to dismiss or further research a hunch. Her hunch was that John Violet was unaccounted for during all of the Red Rose Rapist rapes. A simple look back at records showing who was working on what day and who should have been working but wasn't there was all she needed.

"Violet, I need to talk to you."

"Rose, right now I really have to go. This cannot wait and I don't have time to chat."

Violet walked in a brisk pace, as if he was in a hurry towards the door. As he left, she heard him call "And it's pronounced Violeigh!"

Rose shook her head. Violet always corrected people about the name, even though people preferred to say it like the flower. When will he give up? Or better yet change his name. Rose laughed at the thought, then kicked herself for letting her mind wonder. She had something to do and it couldn't wait.

"Ok Bentley, just keep a close eye on his car. Don't make it look like we're following him, and don't get close enough to where he can tell it's us."

"This is all for the sake of quelling a hunch right? I mean Violet doing something suspicious? He's a great officer and has helped many people in London. I honestly can't see him doing anything wrong unless he's got a Mr. Hyde inside of him running around."

"Look, just follow him ok? According to the most recent pattern of rapes the Red Rose Rapist is going to strike somewhere in London tonight before our shift is over. If it is Violet then we can stop this before it gets worse..."

"And if it isn't Violet?"

"Well..."

"Rose, the only reason I'm doing this is because your instincts have never failed you before. I'm thinking there's a first time for everything though. Either way if he is the rapist or not, it beats driving around and attempting to look through every dark alley."

"Look, he parked his car. I don't think that's his house..."

"Come to think of it I haven't seen where he lives, but a cop living out here in the bad part of town on our salary? Now I'm interested. I'll park a distance away and we'll keep a close eye on him."

Inspector Violet knew he was being followed, and that very fact frustrated him. He was now about a block or two away from his car and he looked over his shoulder for the umpteenth time. Finally, they weren't visible. He must have given them the slip. Violet ducked into a dark dank alley and hid behind a dumpster. She should be arriving soon, and when she does...Violet's body quivered with excitement as to what was about to happen.

Uh oh! Looks like Violet is setting up a trap for the Red Rose Rapist...unless...unless he is the Red Rose Rapist and he's been stalking the woman for weeks! Either way get those arms ready for a workout! The Red Rose Rapist is going to take another victim tonight!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

The Red Rose Rapist smiled as he saw his next victim. He had been stalking her for weeks, planning to take the bitch. And if all went according to plan...heh heh heh.

Amy was an intelligent hard working woman who lived close to her job so she didn’t bother driving to work. The rape craze was making everyone paranoid. She thought that the rapist was taking prostitutes and women who were out on the street who should have been home. Surely the Red Rose Rapist wouldn’t get her, especially since she lived only a block away from where she worked. Amy wasn’t a fool though; she kept a knife with her at all times to defend herself.

A sound drove Amy’s attention away from her thoughts. Someone was following her. Anxiety filled her body. She decided to take a shortcut through an alley she knew so well. What she didn’t know was that her pursuer knew exactly where she planned to go.

A dark figure appeared out of nowhere, frightening her. She could not get a good look at the person, but it appeared he was as surprised as she was.

“Terribly sorry to have snuck up on you like that.”

“No problem” she hesitantly replied. Slowly she withdrew her knife from her pocket. The way that man sounded...almost as if he were extremely horny.

An arm grabbed her around the stomach. Ah ha! She knew he was up to no good! Excitement flooded through her veins as she made a wild stab behind her. It quickly disintegrated into fear when she realized that she didn’t know if the knife made contact or not, thus blowing up her element of surprise. Her captor grabbed her wrist with the knife and squeezed her hard. She screamed in pain.

“AAAAh! Let go please! Let go! Ok, ok I’m dropping the knife! There, let go!”

The pressure released from her wrist, and suddenly she felt a knife to her throat. Oh no! No! She was going to get raped!

“Please, no please no! SOMEONE HELP! HELP ME! THE RED ROSE RAPIST IS HERE! HELLLLLLP!”

Suddenly she was off balance and found herself on the ground, bruised and hurting where he had made her fall. She turned over onto her back, and felt the rapist rip her clothes off with the knife quickly. Amy struggled and screamed for her life. He first tore through her top, exposing the yummy melons underneath. She covered herself quickly, not wanting him to see her private areas. He didn’t seem to care as the knife slashed near her pussy, exposing that too.

Fear was all Amy knew at this point. She had heard stories from the others. The rapist always took his time on them, that’s why she figured she could escape. This time...this time he seemed like he was in a hurry. He didn’t bother ripping her clothes all the way off like the other victims.

“Please, please no don’t do this! HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY! AAAAAAH! NO GET OUT OF ME OOOOOWWW IT HURTS! IT HURTS!”

As she was screaming she felt his meaty member force itself into her dry pussy, causing her tremendous pain. She screamed as he thrust inside of her hard, her hands beat against his chest in a futile attempt to save herself.

A hand closed around both of her wrists and painfully pinned them above her head. All of his weight was balanced there, and she screamed with ever growing pain as he violated her still dry pussy. She felt another hand squeezing her breast. This wasn’t a sexual squeeze at all, but a painful death grip squeeze that caused her to scream in agony. But her pussy hurt the worst.

Slowly, ever so slowly, her pussy became wetter and wetter. And just as slowly, pleasure started to build up inside of her. Amy struggled valiantly now, not wanting her body to enjoy the abuse she was receiving. She twisted and squirmed all she could as his meat pounded inside of her. Her screams turned into moans as the pleasure continued to build and build. Suddenly she got a wrist free and made a wild jab. It felt like she hit something, but she her brain couldn’t register what it was. It didn’t make any difference however.

Both hands were on her wrists now and her pussy felt more pleasure as her captor continued to pound his meat into her. She felt it grow harder as teeth closed around one of her nipples. Amy screamed with pleasure as the mouth sucked her nipple hard, as if he were giving her nipple a hicky. She felt him suck harder and harder. His cock continued to ravage her now dripping wet pussy. Amy no longer had the breath to form words, instead every breath she took ended in a scream of pleasure as he fucked her harder and faster.

She felt the fire then, a small part of her brain that was still sane told her to struggle, to try and see if she could get away before he made her orgasm. Her screams ripped through the night like a knife through a fog. They became animal moans as the fire spread from her pussy to her whole body. She heard him moan in unison with her, his cock going faster and harder than ever.

Her body twitched and she felt his twitch too. Warm fluids filled her cunt as she had a hard orgasm. Tears began to fill her eyes, and a final scream penetrated the night when she felt a cloth cover her face. Her vision blurred and her hearing became dim. She felt him place a rose in her immobile arms. Suddenly a white light flooded her vision. She could dimly hear a voice in what seemed like a far distance.

“Police! Freeze!”

Then everything went black...

How exciting! The Red Rose Rapist got caught! Or did he? Read on to find out!

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 10-13-2010, 03:08 AM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

“We’ve lost him. Let’s just go back to the car and…”

“Bentley, shhh!”

“What?”

“Listen…”

Bentley strained his ears. He couldn’t hear anything out of the ordinary and was about to speak again until he heard it too.

“A scream.”

Without wasting time, Rose bolted towards the faint sound. She ran blindly, her ears guiding her to the ever so slowly raising sound. Suddenly the sound stopped.

“Damn it! We’re too late!”

“It’s close by though, I’ll radio our position in to headquarters. Perhaps he is still…”

Another loud scream cut Bentley off. It was close, just in the next alley within sight distance. She saw a silhouette on the ground with a figure above her covered in the shadows. Yes! It was him! She had found the Red Rose Rapist! Full of energy, she ran over and cast her flashlight over the pair.

“Police! Freeze!

There was Violet standing over a woman whose breast and pussy were exposed with a red rose in her crossed arms.

Suddenly several squad cars showed up, illuminating the no longer dark alley with their flashing blue and red lights. A news van was in the mix too. How had backup arrived so fast? And what was the news doing here in such a short time? She didn’t let that worry her and placed Violet under arrest. As the police were taping off the crime scene, she heard a cry over the crowd.

“Rose! Rose! Oh no Rose where are you? Let me through I have to see if it’s her! Rose!”

“Jim, Jim what are you doing here? And what the hell happened to your eye?”

“He...he called me...that rapist called me and said you were going to be his next victim! He said he would do it over here, oh fuck I was so worried...so worried!”

“What?”

“It’s true. Jim called us and told us of a general location about two or three hours ago. We told him we would do whatever we could but it was probably a crank call, and then Bentley called in his position. The radio transmission was fading in and out. We got the position but it sounded like you were the victim. We feared the worst and sent the closest people your way.”

“I’m glad you’re ok Rose. Oh and as for my eye, I was attempting to stop a fight between a friend and a stranger. I got in the way and got hit. The stranger had a knife but luckily it only grazed my side. I didn’t even bleed. ”

Rose shook her head. Too much was going on at once. She looked forward to getting a good long nights rest.

“I’m just glad this whole rape business is over” she said.

“No, no it’s not over” Violet shouted. “I’m not the Red Rose Rapist! He is!” Violet raised his handcuffed hands and pointed straight at Jim. “He’s the man doing this!”

“This is bullshit.

“Look Rose we had to bring him in even if it were not a cop who accused him. You know how tight things are.”

“I understand that but someone should at least take into consideration that Violet had just been caught red handed and was looking for someone to blame.”

“Maybe, but maybe not. Ok, I’ll interrogate your boyfriend. You do Violet.”

Rose’s interrogation of Violet made her even surer that he was the Red Rose Rapist. Violet refused to give any sample of DNA. His excuse for being there at that moment in time was that he had gotten an anonymous tip that a man was spying on women in the shadows around the area and that a rape would likely occur around that exact spot. When asked why he didn’t attempt to call anyone, he simply said that his radio didn’t work. Violet also admitted that it was possible he had mistakenly identified Jim as the Red Rose Rapist because he didn’t get a good enough look at the rapist.

Bentley’s interrogation of Jim was not very long. After he had called the police, Jim simply drove around the area in a heightened state of emotion looking for Rose. When he almost got into an accident he had decided to park the car and continue the search on foot. He was not familiar with the side of town or the area that the Red Rose Rapist said he was going to rape her, so it took him a long time to work out the location. Bentley noted that like Violet, Jim too was unseen by anyone else during the rape. Jim was also similar to Violet in that he refused to take a DNA test.

Bentley had time to look at some records as Rose was interrogating Violet. He like Rose wanted to see if a relationship existed. He breathed a heavy sigh as he printed out the results.

“First suspect Harry Red, second suspect John Violet, and third suspect Jim Blue. Neither will submit to a simple DNA test. Why? What’s the story with Harry? What’s he doing away from home so often? What about Violet? Why is he always absent or somehow not here when the rapes occur? Jim is strange too. Why is it that when Rose gets a new boyfriend all the rapes strangely happen only when she is at work? Circumstantial evidence…Not enough evidence to convict anyone…can’t really arrest when you don’t know for sure.”

“Talking to yourself again?”

“Yeah Boss. We have to let both of them go right?”

“Yes.”

“Thought so. Keep an eye on both though right?”

“Definitely.”

“Good, I think both of them have something suspicious in their asses.”

Jim was angry, very angry. Horny too. He was upset about being accused as being the Red Rose Rapist. He stood in the darkness, waiting for his anger to die down. It didn’t work. Perhaps he should take out his anger in a different way then. Jim smiled as at that moment a woman headed out the back entrance of the library. It was almost too easy!

Hm...I think for the first time the Red Rose Rapist will take two victims in one night!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 10-29-2010, 01:21 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

The Red Rose Rapist slicked and slithered through the shadows like a snake. A loud bang came from the direction of the library. He paused to look towards the sound. It was merely the back door of the library closing loudly. He turned his attention back to his next victim.

Though the Red Rose Rapist would have preferred this victim conscious, he knew that he was taking a great risk by having two victims in one night. Therefore, he slowly strolled through the shadows with the stinky chloroform soaked cloth in his hand. Quickly he covered her mouth and nose.

She was a fighter and a moaner. The woman made a grab for the cloth, attempting to pull it off her in vain. She struggled hard and attempted to scream through the cloth. No one came to her aid as her struggles slowly came to an end. The Red Rose Rapist drug her further into the alley.

He didn't waste time and quickly pulled all of her clothes off as she slept. Moving slowly and deliberately he kissed the slut's lips and found them tantalizing. His hands slowly slid across her beautiful body. From her long sexy legs his hands slowly moved up to grope her womanhood. There his middle finger violated her as the other hand slowly moved up her stomach, reaching for her breasts. He lightly rubbed each nipple, making sure both were hard. His finger in her pussy slowly became wet as he fingered her.

Her nipples were hard as hell now. The rapist started sucking on one as one hand continued to grope and rub the other breast while the other violated her pussy. For a few hours, the Red Rose Rapist continued to molest her, waiting for her to stir out of her slumber.

"Uuuh, wh...wha?"

She had woken up. The Red Rose Rapist wasted no time now and kissed the slut's lips to keep her quiet. Her eyes still showed signs of sleepiness, but she knew what was going on! His hands moved from their areas to her arms, pinning her to the ground. Slowly and menacingly he moved his cock to her sopping wet pussy. She didn't have the energy to struggle, but pleading moans escaped her lips. As his cock entered her pussy, she gave a loud gasp from the pleasure.

This slut was tight, very tight. His cock felt squeezed inside of her and he felt her juices. The woman continued to moan in protest as he started to thrust. Her breasts bounced softly and each thrust ended with an ever increasing lustful moan from her. The bitch's body was enjoying the pleasure! Harder now and faster, her breasts were flapping up and down with each thrust, making the Red Rose Rapist hornier. Moans continued to escape through her throat.

He released her arms so he could rub her beautiful bouncing breasts under him. The woman attempted to hit the Red Rose Rapist, but was too weak to do any damage to him. As he violated her harder and faster, his mouth left hers and attacked her nipple. It had softened up a little from the lack of attention. It soon grew fully erect in his mouth. Then, animal moans came from her like all the previous victims. She was close to getting hers. He mercilessly fucked her deeper, harder and faster. His teeth roughly bit her nipple and his hands groped her sexy body. Her breathing became faster with each thrust.

Suddenly she moaned painfully and started begging him to stop. Her voice was weak, still affected by the chloroform. He didn't listen and continued to thrust deep inside of her. The moans of pain and displeasure didn't last long, this slut had experience! As the moans changed, he fucked her even harder and faster. He felt the fire now and could hear through her moans she was close again. The Red Rose Rapist moaned now as the pleasure spread through him. His chest felt light and it became hard to breathe. Panting and moaning with ecstasy, the fire spread throughout his whole body. She gave one last animal moan before he spread his sticky seed inside of her. His cock was just hard enough to give her another orgasm before he collapsed on top of her.

The Red Rose Rapist lay there for a few moments, gaining his strength back. Quickly he knocked his victim out again. After leaving his trademark in her crossed arms, he slowly strolled to his car. He found the car right where he left it and drove home for a good, long sleep.

Wow, Jim’s been a bad, bad boy...or has he? We now have three suspects in the Red Rose Rapist case. Two more are yet to be found in the next exciting story Sugar Is Sweet. More rape awaits there!

Sugar Is Sweet can be found here

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 01:26 AM.