Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-24-2009, 09:53 AM   #1
amazonwhore

amazonwhore has initial reputation
Default My 'rape' experience.

First of all, apologies if this is in the wrong forum area or innapropriate.

I have been a lurker for a long time, decided to post my own real 'rape' experience, which you can choose to believe or not. I'm 25 years old.

Ok, so some background. I work as a alcohol delivery woman/sommelier/waitress for a luxury catering company. My job consists of taking clients orders to their house for parties and whatnot, talking about what they are drinking and how to appreciate it best and serving the drinks. I've been very popular because I'm very attractive (175cm 35 25 36, natural blonde) and unlike some of the staff, know what I'm talking about.
One day I got into an accident and rather badly mangled my work car. The boss was absolutely furious and said if I caused more damage to a company vehicle in the next six months I would lose my job.
So fast forward four months and I'm driving back from a large all night function, at about 7am in the morning. I'm still in the country when I manage to clip the one car I've seen in half an hour.
The driver of the other car and I get out to follow the usual procedure, and I start crying and gush out whats happened before and how this will lose me my job etc. So the driver, who was an ordinary looking man about 30, says the usual things but then says "I'll say its my fault if you fuck me".
I said no (without thinking) really, and he said something along hte lines of "Fine, I'll say you were driving recklessly and you'll lose your job.
So I spent the next fifteen minutes on my back behind some bushes along the edge of the road with this guy pounding into me and giving my breasts some rather rough treatment. I was terrified (I kept thinkign he would strangle me or something, though his hands never left my breasts), humiliated and ever since I've had a real penchant for fantasy rape (particularly when the girl is killed, odd I know). He used a condom, I had myself tested after (all fine) and he accepted full responsibility and was grovellingly apologetic to my boss, so I still have my job.

There you have it, I realise its not especially juicy but I hope you enjoyed it.
amazonwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:11 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Appreciated the story. Hope to meet you on the road soon.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #3
daddy4adaughter

daddy4adaughter Level 6 (600+)daddy4adaughter Level 6 (600+)daddy4adaughter Level 6 (600+)daddy4adaughter Level 6 (600+)daddy4adaughter Level 6 (600+)daddy4adaughter Level 6 (600+)

give me your cars reg number! lol
daddy4adaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:04 AM   #4
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazonwhore View Post
I've been very popular because I'm very attractive (175cm 35 25 36, natural blonde) and unlike some of the staff, know what I'm talking about.
POV: hot girl

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1900432

thought this was relevant
Old 12-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
amazonwhore

That is why I don't go clubbing, the boys are all creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post
POV: hot girl

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1900432

thought this was relevant
Old 01-03-2010, 11:05 PM   #6
timewarrior

timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)

enjoyed the story, i definitely believe it. . .shame I never thought about doing that. . .of course i never have been presented with that situation. . .oh well. . .cest la vie!
timewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #7
amazonwhore

Sorry to bump this after two years, but I've had two more rape experiences since I posted this.

First off I met an artist through work who wanted me to model for some of his sculpture. He was paying well so I said yes. After a few sitting he decided he wanted me nude with a male model for a Psyche and Eros sculpture. One day just as we finished and he left the room the male model pinned me down and forced himself into me. Despite the rape fetish I tried to fight him off but failed until the artist came back and started yelling at him. They paid me quite a bit extra not to go the police. This was in february of last year.

The second was through work as well, a month ago I finished up with a regular client. I packed up, he offered me a drink, the next thing I know my arms are tied behind my back and h and a friend are double teaming me. This was very upsetting as I rather liked him and a rape fetish only goes so far. God knows what mental state I'd be in without it though. I also discovered I love being double penetrated, the downside being it is surprisingly hard even for me to find men willing to do it.

Thanks for reading.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now why can't I meet women like you?
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #9
Surrender2U

Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, I think you need a new job. lol These are very hot stories, but they are just that. They are probably better in writing than actually living through them (I'm guessing). You are a very brave woman.
Surrender2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #10
THE DESTROYER

THE DESTROYER has initial reputation

Want to play?
Old 03-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #11
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Please tell me when and where you are making your next delivery run!!
Old 10-31-2020, 02:32 PM   #12
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fantasy: I would have raped you even harder and more brutal. I would have slapped you, choked you, punched you and pulled ur hair while fucking your little asshole apart like a wild animal
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote