Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)
Default Is it actually the minority who don't have rape fetishes?

I mean... Maybe it's just cause I'm exposed to sights like this and fairly young (therefore I don't know what is common for sexuality), but it seems like more often than not, people have a rape fetish.

I wonder if everyone has the primal urge, but denies it because that is what society dictates we do?

What are your thoughts?
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:26 PM   #2
clockz71

clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
I mean... Maybe it's just cause I'm exposed to sights like this and fairly young (therefore I don't know what is common for sexuality), but it seems like more often than not, people have a rape fetish.

I wonder if everyone has the primal urge, but denies it because that is what society dictates we do?

What are your thoughts?
I believe this is true actually. I think that most people have interests that they don't dare express in public. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard, "I would never do that", about 2 weeks before she does. It's human nature I think, to hide true desires. Probably a good thing, if not - who would have time for anything else????
Old 11-24-2011, 10:20 PM   #3
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockz71 View Post
It's human nature I think, to hide true desires. Probably a good thing, if not - who would have time for anything else????
Even with hiding them, desires can still occupy thought! I've drifted into my own mind more than once when I should have been paying attention to something else.
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:23 PM   #4
masochisticginger

masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)

It took me years to admit not only to myself but moreso to my husband what my fantasies are...I seriously thought he would leave me and yell "crazy bitch" while running out the door! He's still here and spent time assuring me I wasn't as crazy as I sometimes still think I am
masochisticginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 02:00 AM   #5
Demonizer

Demonizer has initial reputation

Every girlfriend I've ever had has confessed to at least having some sort of rape fantasy. On their own every time, because there's no way I'm bringing that up in conversation. Between that and what I've seen around the internet, I feel confident that it's a majority thing.
Demonizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:00 AM   #6
nothingisttrue

nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

people are trained and constrained by society to adhere to outmoded social conventions and belifs that the vast majority actually abhor and despise, yet they still pay tribute and counterfeit surface respect for such things out of a pathetic fear of being different and being an individual outside of the herd.
so such things as bizarre arguably deviant paraphillias such as a rape fetish are kept in the closet,
and keeping such things to ones self leads to a neurotic self contempt and a innate self loathing that ends up manifesting itself in a number of ways such as drug addiction,sexual dysfunction and in some cases a weird kink kept under the table out of shame becomes a serious sexual deviancy. just like ed gein, he was uncomfortable with his homosexuality and cross dressing fetish and in wisconsin during that time period there was no like minded community of fetishists he could relate to and identify with , so as a result he ended up going over the deep end and becoming a necrophilliac serial killer. just like dahmer who is greatly misunderstood. dahmer was a ostracized social mutant that was awkard and ashamed of his homosexuality to the point where he could only act out his kink in private with an unconscious victim. and he had a deep fear of rejection and wanted a permanent stable long term relationship/companion. but he was too fucked up to be able to utilize the social skills neccessery to accomplish that ardent task the acceptable way. he resorted to cannibalism etc. the whole point of the cannibalism was to ingest the person so they would permanently be a part of him, together as one . forever
nothingisttrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #7
makethemcry

makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)
Send a message via Yahoo to makethemcry

Because of the nature of the desire, it would be hard to get a feel for this just based on personally collected anecdotal data.

But any of the longer term relationships I have had with women where she shared that information, most admitted to fantasies of being taken forcefully. There was perhaps a bit of selection bias there, as I prefer women who like it a bit rough .

The more surprising case for me was one woman who had actually been raped, and pretty brutally at that, who still enjoyed the fantasy and related role playing. Strict limits, but that was easy to achieve with enough dialog before hand. Hell, the discussions before were as hot as anything.
makethemcry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:38 AM   #8
blondewife38

blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to blondewife38 Send a message via Yahoo to blondewife38

Based on conversations with friends and boyfriends talking about their exes, I believe that almost all women have rape fantasies. For some it's more arousing than others, some just want to experience everything sexual and include it as another box to tick.

And I can vouch for the belief that actually being raped doesn't end the ability of the victim to fantasise about it, and may even enhance the scenario.

I also believe that the fantasy is as common and as arousing among men - as rapists not victims.

Also believe that we're a complex lot, humans, and we shouldn't be surprised or critical about the things that make people horny, as long as they don't go out and damage other people with their dreams.
blondewife38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:29 AM   #9
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Like many have said 'rape' is a built-in desire/mechanism. Our species would not have propagated for all this time without the innate desire to have sex. While the the evolution of society and behaviorial 'norms' creates a somewhat organized order, the base desires exist in men and women always I think...
finman is offline   Reply With Quote